Thread: Rate My Team To Be

Default Rate My Team To Be

I plan on making this team mainly to battle friends around my school on trips. Its very casual. It is also only 5th gen pokemon. I don't want to go through the trouble of breeding by the way. It takes to long am I don't have enough time to play as it is.

Braviary
    -Fly
    -Shadow Claw
    -Rock Slide
    -Rocksmash/U-turn
    Rocksmash would be for rock type, while u turn would be for bad situations.

Eelectross
    -Thunderbolt/Spark (spark because higher attack)
    -Dragon Claw
    -Acrobatics
    -Brick Break
    Eelectross doesn't have a weakness, but I have a hard time choosing what moves to give him.

Victini
    -Flamethrower
    -Psychic
    -Energy Ball
    -Shadow Ball
    Victini covers all his weaknesses.

Leavanny
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Arial Ace
    -Attract
    Idk with attract. I always find it unreliable but whatever. A better idea for that would be useful

Excadrill
    -Earthquake
    -Arial Ace (for fighting)
    -Rockslide
    -Poison Jab
    Did an ok job at covering most of his weaknesses but a few are left open.

Carracosta
    -Aqua Tail
    -Rockslide
    -Ice Beam (for grass and dragon)
    -Earthquake
    No comments on this one really.

Its a team that mainly only has attacks and not stat boosters or strategy but I always use typing to my advantage. Could you give me some ideas to make them better with the same style of play, especially on braviary and eelectross.

98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

Shadow Claw over Attract on Leavanny.

X-Scissor instead of Poison Jab on Excadrill. Bug is a better type for offensive purpose than Poison.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Ok, let's see what I can do here...

Braviary
    Don't use Fly. Use Brave Bird or something of that nature. Superpower over Rock Smash. U-Turn over Rock Slide.

Eelektross
    Eelektross does, in fact, have a weakness when hit by Gravity. Grass Knot over Acrobatics, and Wild Volt over both of those Electric moves. Flamethrower over Rock Slide.

Victini
    Looks fine to me.

Leavanny
    Attract is next to no good. I use it on my 4th Gen Roserade, and I almost never use it. Maybe Return over Attract. Good, otherwise.

Excadrill
    Swords Dance over Arial Ace, X-Scissor over Poison Jab.

Carracosta
    Aqua Jet over Aqua Tail. Priority is, well, your priority with a slow Pokemon like Carracosta. I don't necessarily like that it has Ice Beam because of its superior Attack stat, but there isn't a better move to replace it.

Well thought out team!
    Grumpig is mine.
    Planned Ruby/Sapphire Remake Team:
    Current Sapphire Team

I do GTS Negotiations. I really like trading Eggs for Eggs. So, if you see a Trainer Card with "BIDOOF is the reason for HATE.", that is me.

Thanks for the help. I will probably use a lot of it.
    Btw Diaglio, what was the last thing you said to change with Eelectross. Something about Rockslide and Flamethrower. What do you mean???

Quote Originally Posted by Diaglio View Post
    Ok, let's see what I can do here...

Braviary
    Don't use Fly. Use Brave Bird or something of that nature. Superpower over Rock Smash. U-Turn over Rock Slide.

Eelektross
    Eelektross does, in fact, have a weakness when hit by Gravity. Grass Knot over Acrobatics, and Wild Volt over both of those Electric moves. Flamethrower over Rock Slide.

Victini
    Looks fine to me.

Leavanny
    Attract is next to no good. I use it on my 4th Gen Roserade, and I almost never use it. Maybe Return over Attract. Good, otherwise.

Excadrill
    Swords Dance over Arial Ace, X-Scissor over Poison Jab.

Carracosta
    Aqua Jet over Aqua Tail. Priority is, well, your priority with a slow Pokemon like Carracosta. I don't necessarily like that it has Ice Beam because of its superior Attack stat, but there isn't a better move to replace it.

Well thought out team!

98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

Silly me! Those are the moves I wanted to put in! I'd put those two moves over Brick Break and Dragon Claw. Sorry! >.<
    Grumpig is mine.
    Planned Ruby/Sapphire Remake Team:
    Current Sapphire Team

I do GTS Negotiations. I really like trading Eggs for Eggs. So, if you see a Trainer Card with "BIDOOF is the reason for HATE.", that is me.