Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Dragon Master's Path! (689)

While I was watching this episode I suddenly thought to myself: Wow James's Yamask sure sounds a lot like Bayleef, and then I found out they have the same voice actor lol.

I liked this episode. It wasn't like super cool but it wasn't bad either. It was a typical filler to me, some might say it wasn't because Axew mastered Dragon Rage sorta, but that's not really that big a deal.

Why are team rocket wearing white outfits again? I don't know if they've been demoted back into being losers but they still seem serious and they still haven't gotten a blast off by Ash...

Why are team rocket wearing white outfits again? I don't know if they've been demoted back into being losers but they still seem serious and they still haven't gotten a blast off by Ash...
    Maybe the white outfits are more easy to wear?
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    The trainer clearly lacked experience and confidence.
    Hahaha, confidence huh? FD

"Oh, I don't have any confidence in me to use a giant ferocious dragon to decimate a weak little baby pig! Somebody help me!"

Why don't we ever see experienced trainers help the main characters when they have trouble, outside of everyone just chanting "NEEDZ MOAR TRAINING!" ?

And don't say the Elite Four members. Their idea of helping a trainer is to completely massacre their whole team with OHKOs.

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    Maybe the white outfits are more easy to wear?
    "I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    While I was watching this episode I suddenly thought to myself: Wow James's Yamask sure sounds a lot like Bayleef, and then I found out they have the same voice actor lol.

I liked this episode. It wasn't like super cool but it wasn't bad either. It was a typical filler to me, some might say it wasn't because Axew mastered Dragon Rage sorta, but that's not really that big a deal.
    Yamask learned a new move. This is not filler

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Yamask learned a new move. This is not filler
    There's a difference between learning and revealing a new move. Personally I think the Litwick episode was filler as it only revealed Shadow Ball, it didn't go through development to learn it. But I don't want to open that can of worms again. Regardless, this wasn't filler because Axew mastered Dragon Rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

Finally watched the episode:
    - Another Scraggy vs. Axew training battle, looks like Scraggy is becoming stronger, or maybe it was just the flinch effect of Headbutt
    - Iris is totally awesome, I was kinda skeptical when I saw that sketch last year but now I just love her, it´s great to see a girl that is not a damsel in distress. (May was an excursionist in All in a day is Wurmple eating berries and climbing mountains but became a little princess later... a cool little princess)
    - It was nice to see a CotD girl not getting harassed before telling her name
    - Druddigon looked cooler in the anime than in the game
    - Team Rocket´s mechas we´re always annoying, but that surprise attack from Yamask and Woobat was simply great
    - I hope Axew masters Dragon Rage totally, so it can learn more attacks I mean, by now it just have Scratch (or Fury Swipes) and Dragon Rage
    - So, Iris´s goal is becoming a Dragon Master, does that means she will train Axew and only Axew or will she be able to catch more dragons eventually?

Anyway, I love the developement the writers are giving to the trio, equally for the three, I hope they keeps that good job

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post

Um, Axew perfected a move and Yamask used a new move, this and the previous episode weren't fillers, just going to C/P what Sabonea said in another thread.

The Litwick episode we learnt of one of Yamask's attacks. And please don't come back going 'Well apart from that they're filler' because apart from the bit that makes them not-filler, every episode is filler.

But anyway, I thought this episode was nice, Druddigon was nice to see and I'm glad Axew wont be as pathetic now.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

This episode was alright. It was great to see Crimgan for the 1st time. It was awesome to see Kibago FINALLY master Dragon Rage attack. Pokabu battled Crimgan and was able to land a few hits, but unfortunately Crimgan was able to knock him out easily after Emmy figured out how to have Crimgan battle. We find out in this episode that Iris is trying to become a Dragon Master, that explains how she knows so much about Dragon Pokemon. TR did very well when stealing the Pokemon and battling the Gang. It was cool to see Crimgan learn Draco Meteor. Kibago vs Zuruggu was a very cool battle.

50/100

This episode was pretty good I guess. Scraggy and Axew have a battle and Axew use's Dragon Sneeze A girl with a Druddigon which is cool. Ash battles her and loses. The girl then teaches Axew to master Dragon rage. They finally suceed. Iris' goal is reaveled to be a Dragon Master. 7/10

Finally, Kibago can use Dragon Rage! About time one of Iris' pokemon start to get "good." It was also really cool to see a Druddigon. It was a lot bigger than I had expected... The girl who owned it seemed pretty nice too. It was cool that it learned Draco Meteor, but it honestly didn't seem that strong seeing as how it was easily avoidable.

Druddigon looks awesome in the anime, its also pretty big =3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Exciting to see Axew finally mastering dragon rage

A great episode. Iris helps a trainer with her Druddigon. But Team Rocket steals it and Axew. They manage to escape and Druddigon learns Draco Meteor while Axew perfects Dragon Rage. Can't wait for the next episode.

TR may have lost but they were baddass!

Random question but why did it say Kibago and Crimgon in the episode description on Verizon Fios?

Great episode. I liked seeing Druddigon in the anime, as well as learning about Iris's goal. It does seem a bit early for Axew to master Dragon Rage, but there are still a lot of things Axew needs to accomplish at least! Too bad this episode wasn't called "How To Train Your Dragon Pokémon!", although at least the episode was awesome and it had great animation as well.
    10/10

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

8/10 It was a good episode. I hate how they pronounced Druddigon's name though. I always pronounced it like you would a Druid. xD. Druddigon looks awesome in the anime, too!

This was a great episode (but when do I not say that). I enjoyed it because I enjoyed watching Iris take on a responsibility which will get her closer to her goal of becoming a dragon master. Her knowledge is a breath of fresh air for me on a pokemon front aside from her herbalist abilities. This I suppose warrants why she calls Ash a kid but this still doesn't mean I find it annoying when she say it.

Team Rocket made me so happy today. They were back to their old selves (kind of) and this version of Jessie, James and Meowth only enhanced my experience in watching B&W. When I saw that puff of smoke at the end I was watching in anticipation to hear those gracious words but to no avail but it didn't spoil the episode one bit but it would have been nice to hear them.

Finally, good on axew for mastering dragon rage but I feel Scraggy now needs to catch up as their battles are going to be one sided and Scraggy will gain low experience. I liked seeing druddigon's draco meteor too it reminded me of a head eating land shark which we all hold dear to our hearts.

------

Quote Originally Posted by ringuma View Post
    I think the black uniform indicates that a rocket has a mission assigned and the white uniform means they don't. This is based on that when Jessie and James were free to do as they pleased they reverted to their white uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Torterra14 View Post
    8/10 It was a good episode. I hate how they pronounced Druddigon's name though. I always pronounced it like you would a Druid. xD. Druddigon looks awesome in the anime, too!
    Me too. I always thought it was pronouced Droo-di-gon but at least I know how to say it properly now as drud-i-gun.

------

Anyway, good episode. On to the next one .
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

It's lovely to see a return to the traditional TR mechas, and this episode doesn't bother with making the returning mecha some flimsy thing that can easily be destroyed by Pikachu's Thunderbolt, instead giving the destruction honor to Axew, who finally gets some development by mastering Dragon Rage.
    Also, hasn't anybody heard of the word ruddy? It's when you have a healthy red colour in your face, and Druddigon's face is, well, completely red.
    Great case of Woolseyism, no?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Hearing Druddigon's name reminds me of a song:

"There once was a man named Michael Druddigon..."

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

This episode was ok. Nothing to special beyond seeing Druddigon and Axew mastering Dragon Rage.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

not a bad episode,.. not the best but just fine. I loved how dragon rage looked, how the energy turned into dragon shape. was awesome.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Night Shade looks really good, but the execution makes me think of Perish Song.
    Il Gran Velenatore del Poke-mondo.
    The Great Poisoner of the Pokeworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander L. Halsti View Post
    Night Shade looks really good, but the execution makes me think of Perish Song.

deffinatly, with the way yamask's voice sounded all creepy

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast