Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Dragon Master's Path! (689)

Quote Originally Posted by Commander L. Halsti View Post
    Night Shade looks really good, but the execution makes me think of Perish Song.
    ===============

It sounds exactly like the Perish Song in Pokemon Stadium 2.

It gave me chills just watching the episode and hearing it.

I enjoyed the dub version.

Every time I heard Druddigon's name, I kept thinking they were saying "Dragon", I had a different pronunciation in my head before this episode. On the subject of Druddigon, I liked it's dub voice, sounded like it fits it.

Emmy sounded nice.

I like how Night Shade was done, sounded great for it.

Overall it was a nice episode to watch for me.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

How could Druddigon master Draco Meteor, the most powerful and grand dragon type move without much experience? It was a bit aggravating if one recalls how much work and time Gible put through to learn it...

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    How could Druddigon master Draco Meteor, the most powerful and grand dragon type move without much experience? It was a bit aggravating if one recalls how much work and time Gible put through to learn it...
    Their different Pokemon, owned by different trainers, in different plot relevance. The latter is the main reason. We may never see Emmy again and the writers aren't going to have her trying to learn a new move only to kick her to the ground and run off to do something else. Ash is a main character, main character grow as the story progress, Ash teaching Gible Draco Meteor was part of his growth on helping his Pokemon master an attack.

I hardly see the problem. Moves don't take the same time to learn for everyone.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

To be fair, Emmy said her father trained Druddigon so that's how it learned a lot of experience. Maybe it just didn't have experience for battling?

Also, Iris has some dragon sixth sense. Sweet.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

I lol'd when Yamask got hit with the Draco Meteor!
    Current Hunt

2,340 SRs/4,680 birds seen - PAUSED

CLICKY >>> <<< CLICKY

Team Rocket's pokemon were surprisingly tough in this episode.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

I just noticed, why hasn't a mod changed the title with the English Dub Title?

Random : PokéRadar

This is the first episode of Best Wishes I've watched (except for the first one, which came on a DVD in an issue of Nintendo Power, but I didn't even watch the whole thing.)
    It did seem like the generic, random trainer that Ash and co. helps, Team Rocket steals Pokemon and so on... but it was nice. Woobat has one crazy Gust attack, looked like Hurricane or something.
    At this point, I'm convinced Iris can use her hair as a parachute if need be.
    I think I would've preferred Team Rocket to blast off, just for sentimental reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    I think I would've preferred Team Rocket to blast off, just for sentimental reasons.
    They haven't blasted off at all in Best Wishes.

Very good Iris themed episode, it really show off her determination to become a Dragon Master., also grats to Axew for finally mastering Dragon Rage. Only down side to this episode is TR doing their old shtick it's just plain lazy writing.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    At this point, I'm convinced Iris can use her hair as a parachute if need be.
    OMG fufufufu Waaaaahahahahaha!
    I'm cracking up at this!

Playing Fashion Police eh?

Well I love this episode. I am glad to see Axew developing into the mighty beast that he will come to be.
    Great episode!
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

I finally got to watch this episode. And it was good, I always enjoy episodes with Iris as the main focus. It was very cool to see Druddigon learn Draco Meteor and Axew finally master Dragon [strike]Sneeze[/strike] Rage! Very good episode.

Odd thing this, I've been pronouncing Druddigon as "Drew-duh-gone". Guess I really butchered that up.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Very good Iris themed episode, it really show off her determination to become a Dragon Master., also grats to Axew for finally mastering Dragon Rage. Only down side to this episode is TR doing their old shtick it's just plain lazy writing.
    Well, not really... the machine looked really high-tech and durable compared to all the rest (I mean, when it crashed it didn't send TR rocketing into the air). And TR didn't blast off either, so it's not all old... but anyways, it was nice to see old Team Rocket back. I wonder what happened during the Rocket vs. Plasma episodes... grr...

Aww. I'm going to miss Dragon Sneeze.

Banner by Astral Shadow; Profile Pic by FairyWitch

Will Emmy make another appearance? I don't follow the Japanese broadcast of Pokemon...

But I must know since I liked her.
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

No, she doesn't appear again.

A fine episode. I liked how Iris did in this episode, she actually cares a lot about Dragon Pokemon. Team Rocket in their old ways as usual.

Draco Meteor was a little different than it was in the Sinnoh League when Gible used it

Emmy was cute I liked her and I also liked seeing a flashback into the early life of Iris. Also Axhew managed dragon rage yay

I was hoping that Team Rocket went back to be their normal selfs but with balance of Serious and Silliness, But no, Team Rocket are still being serious emotionless robots.
    The way that TRio just step side when they doudged Focus Blast made feel a little angry that their being assholes more than ever.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

This episode was pretty good. Druddigon is a pretty cool new pokemon. The "dragon sneeze" was a good running gag. And it's nice to see Iris help another trainer in need out.

6/10
    My Shinies:
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234