Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Dragon Master's Path! (689)

I was so glad that this was an Iris episode, and even more relieved that she and Emmy became friends and not rivals. Iris needed this chance to advance her Dragon Master ambition, but Crimgan defeating Satoshi's Pokabu really ticked me off since Pokabu kept ending up as the "fall guy" in early BW.

Okay this was a good Iris themed episode and it showed off her determination to become a Dragon Master. And congrats to Axew for finally mastering Dragon Rage.~

Very entertaining episode and Iris got some backstory. Yamask's Night Shade is definitely one of my favorite scenes of the series. Druddigon shouldn't have learned Draco Meteor that early. This is basically my only complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    but Crimgan defeating Satoshi's Pokabu really ticked me off since Pokabu kept ending up as the "fall guy" in early BW.
    To be fair even tho Druddigon did defeat Ash's Tepig, it was just a way of showing Iris' knowledge of dragon types since she was the one helping Emmy command Druddigon during that battle. So Tepig's loss wasn't due to him being weak at least. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    Druddigon shouldn't have learned Draco Meteor that early. This is basically my only complaint.
    Eh, why not? We needed to see Druddigon do something to improve itself.

A good episode overall, although Ash losing to a rookie trainer didn't please me. Then again, he did use Tepig, which is still a "new" Pokemon in terms of level.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345