Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason's Pokéshop

Default Jason's Pokéshop

Jason's Pokéshop
    Welcome to my super special awesome trade shop, I hope you find what you are looking for (Ctrl+F is your friend) but first things first, the rules

Spoiler:- UPDATES:

Please make sure you read it all as it’ll make trades and the likes go much more smoothly

1- All SPPF rules and Trade forum rules apply here, this thread is not to be a lawlessness playground

2- You can post in this thread or PM me and I leave that choice up to you (preferably here first) but three things

a) Try to post any quick questions or queries you have in here as you'd get a faster response than if you were to PM me with the same question

b) If you do PM me please make the title of your PM the name of the Pokémon you want (e.g. EV GARDEVOIR) or “TRADE” if you want more than one Pokémon from me

c) Do not delete the conversation (leave all text in the Quick Reply Box intact) as it makes it easier to have a conversation via PM

3- Have patience- I will try to respond to all of your PMs as soon as possible but please understand that things may happen in my life or that I’m in the process of trading/EV training/IV Breeding so if I don’t respond straight away there’s no need to send me repeat PMs as I do actually reply to all of them

4- I do not consider cloned Pokémon to be the same as hacked ones therefore I have no problem with you trading me them, just as you should probably expect me to have cloned most of mine. Do not trade me hacked Pokémon at all, I shouldn’t even have to type this as this falls under Rule 1.

5- I will not trade you any Pokémon that I know to be hacked however if you do happen to find out that any Pokémon I traded you is hacked then feel free to PM me so I can get rid of that Pokémon from my lists and sort things out

6- Trades will be conducted on both Gen IV (DPPtHGSS) and Gen V (BW) games. Most of my Pokémon are on the Gen IV games but if you want them on your Gen V games then I can and will Pokéshift them, it’s just easier for me to trade on Gen IV. My Friend code is in the signature, if we are trading on Gen IV use the Diamond FC, if we are trading on Gen V use the Black FC. There really isn’t a reason to ask my name or FC

7- Please do not offer me Lv100 Pokémon which are flat out useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)

Spoiler:- tl;dr version of rules:

Okay, have you read the rules? Or at least skimmed through them? Good, now I suppose I best get on with what exactly it is I have to offer. What I’m offering is split into 4 sections (EV’d Pokémon, Non EV’d Pokémon, Shiny Pokémon and Events) so you should find the section that interests you and read the rules for that

When you are done looking up what you want feel free to check out my Wants list as well

EV Trained Pokémon
    Or: Roulette Battles? I’m crazy prepared for them

-Pokémon are listed in alphabetical order
    -Pokémon will have the following format:

-Pokémon Species
    -Level
    -EVs (If known/any)
    -IVs (If known)
    -Nature
    -Ability (Only applies in cases where Pokémon have multiple abilities not counting Dream World abilities)
    -Moves

Spoiler:- Rules and guidelines:

Spoiler:- EV Trained:

Non-EV Trained Pokémon
    Or: 31/31/31/31/31/30. Wait, 30? AUTO JUNK! Time to try again

Most of this will be IV bred Pokémon I intend to EV train but of course if you’re quick enough you could snatch one of these for yourself while they are innocent and pure before I train them to be bloodthirsty battle warriors

All will be at Lv1 unless stated otherwise

Spoiler:- Non EV trained:

Shiny Pokémon
    Or: Palette swaps for all Pokémon not named Garchomp

Bleh, I was into collecting Shiny Pokémon last generation but not anymore but I do have quite a collection of shinies for those who are looking for some.
    I am pretty much done with shiny Pokémon and will not be dealing with them again so DO NOT offer me any shiny Pokémon as I’m not interested

-Listed in National Dex order

Spoiler:- Shiny Pokémon:

Event Pokémon
    Or: Thanks to Wifi trading for making Event Pokémon more accessible

Yes, yes I do have some event Pokémon, while not as impressive as some of the other trade shops here; I do have some that may interest you. As with shiny Pokémon I pretty much am done with events so avoid offering me events if you can.

-All events are UT and listed in National Dex order

Spoiler:- Event mons:

My Wants
    Or: What do you give the person that has nearly everything?

Now I know you’ll look at this list and think “This list really is specific” and yes you are right it is but that’s because I am looking for specific stuff. I’m well aware that many people just might not have this at all and that’s why it’s not a requirement for you to have any on this list if you want to trade with me.

I can and will gladly trade with you if you do not have anything on this list but if you do have something I’m looking for then in your PMs along with telling me what you want, feel free to offer any of the Pokémon on my list

If however, you don’t have anything on the list then you can trade me any junk Pokémon

And don't forget:
    7- Please do not offer me Lv100 Pokémon which are flat out useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)

Spoiler:- Gimme Gimme Gimme:

I can also trade all items and TMs on Gen IV games, Pokéshift if need be aaaand that’s pretty much it and I hope to be able to help you in some way ^__^
    Last edited by King Lawliet; 5th August 2011 at 1:43 PM. Reason: Added Pokémon to my Wants list
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Hey I'm interested in ur shinys I have a trade shop called joes legend shop pm what u will like and we can make a deal

Hey I have a Jolly Virizion, pm me what you want. Interested in Shinies and EV'ed Pokes.

Arceus for Milotic?
    I swear, it’s been two years since somebody ask me who I was. I’m the greatest, man, I said that before I knew I was.

Quote Originally Posted by fear995 View Post
    Hey I'm interested in ur shinys I have a trade shop called joes legend shop pm what u will like and we can make a deal
    Just had a skim through and you have some legends that are on my wants list but I have no idea whether they are exactly what I'm looking for though

Quote Originally Posted by Victus Inferi View Post
    Hi! Im interested in your shiny vulpix, but Im a bit confused on what youre asking for in return. I can offer you a variety of female DW pokemon, including Vulpix (Drought), Mareep (Plus), Dratini (Marvel Scale), and Oddish (Run Away).
    What I'm looking for is in a spoiler where it says My Wants, but those Pokémon you offered sound good especially the Vulpix and Dratini

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfyre View Post
    Hey I have a Jolly Virizion, pm me what you want. Interested in Shinies and EV'ed Pokes.
    You have a Jolly Virizon and you're asking me what I want?

Quote Originally Posted by MGOShockWave View Post
    Arceus for Milotic?
    What Arceus is it?
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I am interested in your shiny: ponyta, eevee, beldum, Manaphy, riolu, and shinx. As well as your event; alamos darkrai, jingle tour celebi, Gamestop deoxys, ands your poketopia pikachu. I can offer you several cobalions, rotor and probably victini. Pm me if interested.
    What's up I'm dego and I have TONS of cobalion. Pm me and maybe we can make a deal. I also have shiny axew, shiny charizard, shiny gallade, and soon to add shiny beedrill. Pm me or check out my shop.

My fc is: 0303-9352-8176.

Ok then pm and we can talk I'm a very nice guy lol so ill work with u for sure

Would you be willing to trade some of your shinies for my female DW Tangela, Stantler, Vulpix, Poliwag, or Lickitung?
    Current White Team:

White Friend Code:
    0089 1783 0960

Spoiler:- Have/Wants:

Default First post updated

Updated the first post to add plenty of Pokémon I just bred so get them now before I decide I want to EV train them
    Quote Originally Posted by Victus Inferi View Post
    I can offer both DW Vulpix and a DW Dratini in exchange for your shiny Vulpix, if that sounds fair.
    Sure, sounds fine to me though I should have asked whether the DW Pokémon you have are female

Quote Originally Posted by FOXALIVE View Post
    Would you be willing to trade some of your shinies for my female DW Tangela, Stantler, Vulpix, Poliwag, or Lickitung?
    The only one on that list I'd be slightly interested in is the Poliwag however it isn't high up on my priority list. Also, what shinies?

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    The only one on that list I'd be slightly interested in is the Poliwag however it isn't high up on my priority list. Also, what shinies?
    How about the Eevee?
    Current White Team:

White Friend Code:
    0089 1783 0960

Spoiler:- Have/Wants:

Default Shiny Pokémon

*Just editing this post to list my Shinies*

Shiny Pokémon
    Or: Palette swaps for all Pokémon not named Garchomp
    Bleh, I was into collecting Shiny Pokémon last generation but not anymore but I do have quite a collection of shinies for those who are looking for some.
    I am pretty much done with shiny Pokémon and will not be dealing with them again so DO NOT offer me any shiny Pokémon as I’m not interested

-Listed in National Dex order

Spoiler:- Shiny Pokémon:

Also, just to remind of the rules
        Spoiler:- Rules:
    Last edited by King Lawliet; 1st July 2011 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Added Pokémon to my Shiny list

I have a dw gligar if interested along with Vulpix and Poliwag.
    What's up I'm dego and I have TONS of cobalion. Pm me and maybe we can make a deal. I also have shiny axew, shiny charizard, shiny gallade, and soon to add shiny beedrill. Pm me or check out my shop.

My fc is: 0303-9352-8176.

its JAPANESE DW Arceus
    I swear, it’s been two years since somebody ask me who I was. I’m the greatest, man, I said that before I knew I was.

Default EV Trained Pokémon

EV Trained Pokémon
    Or: Roulette Battles? I’m crazy prepared for them

-Pokémon are listed in alphabetical order
    -Pokémon will have the following format:

-Pokémon Species
    -Level
    -EVs (If known/any)
    -IVs (If known)
    -Nature
    -Ability (Only applies in cases where Pokémon have multiple abilities not counting Dream World abilities)
    -Moves

Spoiler:- Rules and guidelines:

Spoiler:- EV Trained:

And just to remind you of the rules
    Last edited by King Lawliet; 5th August 2011 at 1:52 PM.

I'll trade a Lvl 100 Shiny Foreign Gardevoir for a shiny Charmander

Quote Originally Posted by Metagross- View Post
    I'll trade a Lvl 100 Shiny Foreign Gardevoir for a shiny Charmander
    7- Please only offer me things on my ‘What I want’ list as opposed to offering me things such as Lv100 Pokémon which are useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)
    Just saying...

Did you want to trade your dusknoir and drapion for my victini?
    And Arceus is an event pokemon, and you want it? Umm okay i thought you said you didnt want events. Anyway, I have one and I'd trade it for your shiny porygon.
    Hey!

The FC in the signature picture is wrong.
    White FC: 3225-0271-6970

Spoiler:- Wants:

Spoiler:- Can Breed:

Spoiler:- Legendaries:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Default Hijacking this post to list my Events

Event Pokémon
    Or: Thanks to Wifi trading for making Event Pokémon more accessible

Yes, yes I do have some event Pokémon, while not as impressive as some of the other trade shops here; I do have some that may interest you. As with shiny Pokémon I pretty much am done with events so avoid offering me events if you can.

-All events are UT and listed in National Dex order

Spoiler:- Event mons:

Also, just to remind of the rules
    Last edited by King Lawliet; 1st July 2011 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Added Pokémon to my Events list

I got a Timid Virizion!!!! I am interested in your Shiny Feebas. PM me if your interested please

<Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489
        Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges:

i want your shiny evee and shiny feebas
    i'll trade shiny treeko shiny torchi or shiny gigalith

i also want your pokemon battle revolution pikachu and movie mew
    i'll trade ut jap event shiny deoxys
    Last edited by Lvl_99_zekrom; 17th April 2011 at 9:54 PM.
        Spoiler:- Event:

Spoiler:- Shiny/Dream world/EM:

white code-4856-5753-8886

Quote Originally Posted by Lvl_99_zekrom View Post
    i want your shiny evee and shiny feebas
    i'll trade shiny treeko shiny torchi or shiny gigalith

i also want your pokemon battle revolution pikachu and movie mew
    i'll trade ut jap event shiny deoxys
    7- Please only offer me things on my ‘What I want’ list as opposed to offering me things such as Lv100 Pokémon which are useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)
    Just saying...

I don't mind trading you them but yeah...

Just saying...

I don't mind trading you them but yeah...
    your want list isn't very extensive and most pokemon on your want list are event pokes(i.e. victini-must aquire liberty ticket). but if you dont want them i cant you argue into wanting them just let me know if you do or dont.
        Spoiler:- Event:

Spoiler:- Shiny/Dream world/EM:

white code-4856-5753-8886

Default Non EV'd Pokémon

Non-EV Trained Pokémon
    Or: 31/31/31/31/31/30. Wait, 30? AUTO JUNK! Time to try again

Most of this will be IV bred Pokémon I intend to EV train but of course if you’re quick enough you could snatch one of these for yourself while they are innocent and pure before I train them to be bloodthirsty battle warriors

All will be at Lv1 unless stated otherwise

Spoiler:- Non EV trained:

Also, just to remind you of the rules
    Last edited by King Lawliet; 9th July 2011 at 9:48 PM. Reason: Removed Pokémon from my Non-EV'd list

I Dont know if you'd be interested but i have a male dw poochyena/male dw igglybuff and female dw hoppip, btw was trying to breed the pokemon in your wants list but i noticed that those moves werent in their egg moves list?
    On another note, if you need any pokemon bred with egg moves let me know and i'll see if i can help
    Last edited by Fadedflash; 18th April 2011 at 2:18 AM.

im interested in shiny happiny what will you trade for it?
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast