Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 1159

Thread: Jason's Pokéshop

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Hello, I'd like your shiny Golett. What out of your wants do you think It'd be worth? I'll happily go grab it for you.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    Hello, I'd like your shiny Golett. What out of your wants do you think It'd be worth? I'll happily go grab it for you.
    Entirely up to you =] I'd happy trade it for anything on that list if you have any
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,756

    Default

    I'm back

    I'm interested in one of/both of your shiny Eevees. I really don't have much to offer still ;^^

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow PKMN Trainer View Post
    I'm back

    I'm interested in one of/both of your shiny Eevees. I really don't have much to offer still ;^^
    That's quite alright =] But both Shiny Eevees? Where's this other Eevee you speak of? =P
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  5. #230
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Entirely up to you =] I'd happy trade it for anything on that list if you have any
    PM sending

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,756

    Default

    Oh sorry my mistake. I was looking under non-ev trained ^^;

    I would like the one shiny Eevee lol

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow PKMN Trainer View Post
    Oh sorry my mistake. I was looking under non-ev trained ^^;

    I would like the one shiny Eevee lol
    Sure thing, send me a PM when you can
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  8. #233
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    206

    Default

    hi J! could i have an eevee :3

    ==> YOU THERE, BOY

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tskune View Post
    hi J! could i have an eevee :3
    Sure, what Eevee as I have several different ones =]
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  10. #235

    Default

    I'm interested in your shiny litwick not sure what to offer though, check my shop?
    Pokemon Black friend code: 2580-2418-4581
    Name: Steph
    Trade Shop:http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=514056
    Deviantart: naminexkeroppi

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    206

    Default

    ermm...any really :3

    ==> YOU THERE, BOY

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naminexkeroppi View Post
    I'm interested in your shiny litwick not sure what to offer though, check my shop?
    I'd preferably would like anything in my Wants list but failing that then any junk Pokémon will do =]
    ermm...any really :3
    Okay then, PM me whenever you can =]
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  13. #238
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    206

    Default

    PM'd~ waiting til you get to it :3

    ==> YOU THERE, BOY

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a patch of grass
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I have a timid victini its ivs are 6/26/19/0/31/31I'd like your movie victini if possible
    Dragon type safari (Gabite,?,?)
    3ds Fc: 0104-0033-9863

    Thanks a many to Trickster44 for the awesome banner

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    214

    Default

    The only thing I have that you might want is a timid kyurem(sadly, not nicknamable.) It's shiny.(I know you said don't offer those, but it's the closest thing I have to something on your wants list) or I could offer crap pokes. Or maybe my DW poocheyana......I'm interested in your Shjny carvannaha and porygon. I could also offer you SEMI-crap pokemon.......

  16. #241
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Bark Town
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Interested in: Jellicent- 18/28/31/31/31/31- Bold- Water Absorb (under Non-ev'd pokes)
    Have to offer: Modest/Timid Zorua UT with eggmove dark pulse
    PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Time_2_Shine; 11th May 2011 at 7:15 AM. Reason: Changed what I'm interested in
    Currently a member of The Shiny Hunter's Club
    Recent Shinies:
    M/M shiny Charmander in Platinum hatched after 777 eggs!
    SR Shiny Lugia in SoulSilver caught after 4,925 SRs!!!
    M/M for Shiny Zorua in White hatched after 619 eggs!
    Shiny Hunts:
    SRing for Suicune in SoulSilver (3,818 SRs--On Hold)
    SRing for Shiny Latias in SS (3,000 SRs)
    M/M for Shiny Shroomish in Platinum (335 eggs)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    *Trading away Zorua with the egg move dark pulse, PM me if interested!*
    Any suggestions? Thanks, T1M€_2_$H1NŁ
    Platinum Trading and Battling FC: 0044 9616 8058

    Credit goes to §Suicune§

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I am interested in these
    excadrill
    Lv31
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    24/31/31/30/27/31
    Adamant
    Sand Rush
    -Earthquake, Rock Slide, Return, X-Scissor

    Manectric
    Lv26
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    21/31/21/1/31/29
    Timid
    Static
    -Thunderbolt, Charge Beam, Flamethrower, Substitute
    and

    Kingdra
    Lv32
    252 SpAtk, 168 Atk, 88 Speed
    12/2/15/19/26/2
    Naughty
    Swift Swim
    -Draco Meteor, Surf, Waterfall, Rain Dance

    Meganium
    Lv32
    252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
    17/11/31/10/31/20
    Bold
    -Energy Ball, Light Screen, Reflect, Synthesis

    I offer a shiny scizor ev'd max attack max speed with adamant nature
    shiny absol ev'd max attack max speed
    shiny haxorus careful nature max attack and speed
    shiny kirlia male adamant ev'd max attack and speed
    shiny bisharp ev'd max attack max speed

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hey J-Myc,

    I'm collecting as much different grass type pokemon with different abilities and from different countries to breed the ultimate grass type pokemon.

    I really need a male roserade for weather ball ...

    Also any shiny or legendary grass type you have spare would be awesome.

    PM me if you want to trade something.
    FC: 4270-0387-1745
    Type: Ground
    Pokémon: , ,

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Team Legend's Dragonite View Post
    I have a timid victini its ivs are 6/26/19/0/31/31I'd like your movie victini if possible
    Ehh, that SpAtk....I don't want that Victini but PM me whenever you can

    Quote Originally Posted by MufinskullzFTW View Post
    The only thing I have that you might want is a timid kyurem(sadly, not nicknamable.) It's shiny.(I know you said don't offer those, but it's the closest thing I have to something on your wants list) or I could offer crap pokes. Or maybe my DW poocheyana......I'm interested in your Shjny carvannaha and porygon. I could also offer you SEMI-crap pokemon.......
    Just trade me junk Pokémon for the shiny Pokémon then =] Pm me when you can
    Quote Originally Posted by Time_2_Shine View Post
    Interested in: Jellicent- 18/28/31/31/31/31- Bold- Water Absorb (under Non-ev'd pokes)
    Have to offer: Modest/Timid Zorua UT with eggmove dark pulse
    PM me if interested.
    You do know that I have a Wants list section? =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbatorix View Post
    I am interested in these
    excadrill
    Lv31
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    24/31/31/30/27/31
    Adamant
    Sand Rush
    -Earthquake, Rock Slide, Return, X-Scissor

    Manectric
    Lv26
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    21/31/21/1/31/29
    Timid
    Static
    -Thunderbolt, Charge Beam, Flamethrower, Substitute
    and

    Kingdra
    Lv32
    252 SpAtk, 168 Atk, 88 Speed
    12/2/15/19/26/2
    Naughty
    Swift Swim
    -Draco Meteor, Surf, Waterfall, Rain Dance

    Meganium
    Lv32
    252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
    17/11/31/10/31/20
    Bold
    -Energy Ball, Light Screen, Reflect, Synthesis

    I offer a shiny scizor ev'd max attack max speed with adamant nature
    shiny absol ev'd max attack max speed
    shiny haxorus careful nature max attack and speed
    shiny kirlia male adamant ev'd max attack and speed
    shiny bisharp ev'd max attack max speed
    I'd be happy to trade you them but please take the time to read the rules =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mork View Post
    Hey J-Myc,

    I'm collecting as much different grass type pokemon with different abilities and from different countries to breed the ultimate grass type pokemon.

    I really need a male roserade for weather ball ...

    Also any shiny or legendary grass type you have spare would be awesome.

    PM me if you want to trade something.
    Yes that Roserade in my EV Trained Pokémon list is male =]
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  20. #245
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    21

    Default Kyurem for Yamask?

    I know someone already offered you a shiny kyurem, but I would like to trade my timid kyurem for the shiny yamask, If you still have it and are willing. I caught it myself, so I can name it whatever you want. IVs: 18-19,24-25,2,28-29,16-17,and 18-19. I know that spread is not stellar, but it is workable(i think...). I also have many other shinies(junk stats), and am willing to trade 2 or even 3 (more if you truely insist) for the yamask. PM or reply if interested. Thanks
    Last edited by Iron Tyrant; 11th May 2011 at 11:46 AM.

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Tyrant View Post
    I know someone already offered you a shiny kyurem, but I would like to trade my timid kyurem for the shiny yamask, If you still have it and are willing. I caught it myself, so I can name it whatever you want. IVs: 18-19,24-25,2,28-29,16-17,and 18-19. I know that spread is not stellar, but it is workable(i think...). I also have many other shinies(junk stats), and am willing to trade 2 or even 3 (more if you truely insist) for the yamask. PM or reply if interested. Thanks
    Ehh the IVs are somewhat better than the Timid Kyurem I have currently so I'd be happy to trade for it, PM me whenever you can =]
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  22. #247
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I'm standing right behind you.
    Posts
    39

    Default

    I'm interested in your Shiny Hasty Ralts. I can offer a [not shiny] UT Adamant Axew with 31 IVs in Attack, 25 in Sp.D and 25 in Speed, and I can't quite remember the rest. I can EV Train for you if you'd like, but from the OP it looks like you prefer your own EV spreads. I can breed for natures and high IVs as well if there was a certain Pokemon you're interested in.
    I do have shinies I can trade for it, but I'd prefer not to because I'm trying to get more
    I can PM if you'd like to make the trade a little more fair!
    HIATUS

    Various UT and T Legendaries for tradeMISC.BREEDABLE:

    BOXES AND BOXES OF: Adamant Psycho Cut Pawniard with 31 IVs in Attack! HOT ITEM!

    Looking For: SHINIES and
    MMing:

    I will EV Train TWO Pokemon for ONE SHINY Pokemon!
    Depending on the Pokemon, you may need to provide it.

    I HAVE POKERUS.

    White FC: 2837 9409 1784

        Spoiler:- Creds:

  23. #248
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Ok, im also interested in the shiny adamant deoxys( i absolutely REFUSE to offer a crap poke for that) and the shiny impish togepi.

  24. #249
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    ***Updated first post***

    Right I'm back and the first thing I'm going to do it to update the EV trained Pokémon list as there are plenty of new additions so check that out =] After that it's reply to all your PMs then if I get time to I'll either EV train some more Pokémon or catch some Pokémon (possibly shinies)

    Tomorrow (Thursday) I'll be available so if you had a pending trade send me a PM and then I'll reply when I can.

    Just a little information about the order I do trades, I'll trade with the first person that sends me a PM then the next and so on but of course, as much as I like giving away practically free stuff, people who trade me things on my Wants will get first priority. Just thought I'd through that out there

    Quote Originally Posted by professoroak View Post
    I'm interested in your Shiny Hasty Ralts. I can offer a [not shiny] UT Adamant Axew with 31 IVs in Attack, 25 in Sp.D and 25 in Speed, and I can't quite remember the rest. I can EV Train for you if you'd like, but from the OP it looks like you prefer your own EV spreads. I can breed for natures and high IVs as well if there was a certain Pokemon you're interested in.
    I do have shinies I can trade for it, but I'd prefer not to because I'm trying to get more
    I can PM if you'd like to make the trade a little more fair!
    I'm really looking for things in my Wants list but like I said failing that then just trade me anything as I don't mind. Send me a PM when you can =]
    Quote Originally Posted by MufinskullzFTW View Post
    Ok, im also interested in the shiny adamant deoxys( i absolutely REFUSE to offer a crap poke for that) and the shiny impish togepi.
    Then what will we do about that? D=
    PM me when you can =]
    Last edited by King Lawliet; 12th May 2011 at 1:42 AM.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  25. #250
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Afterlife
    Posts
    224

    Default

    what gender is your woobat?


    50 Pixie Points

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •