Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason's Pokéshop

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    It is available yes and I have a My Wants section in the first post
    I read your wants section but I don't have any of them haha =S
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r40gt0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/j0wppv.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Shiny Card~
    If You're Interested in Shiny Hunting, Check Out Shiny Hunters United!

Quote Originally Posted by rykerr1 View Post
    I read your wants section but I don't have any of them haha =S
    Any junk Pokémon will do for it then, PM me when you can and I'll reply as soon as possible
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I'm not interested in Shiny Pokémon
    No, i mean what should I trade you for one of your shinies.

Wanted (Good IVs are preferred, but not required) :

Salamence - Adamant/Naughty - 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Sp
    Gengar - Timid - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Vaporeon - Bold - 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
    Forretress - Relaxed - 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
    Rotom - Modest - 112 HP / 252 SpA / 144 Spe
    (Clones and RNGs are fine, Hacks aren't)

Pokemon white friend code: 2193-7606-6857

Okay then, what have you got?
    Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
    Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
    Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

I seriously have all of those, RNGd them myself, can NN all of those, ome older stuff is not flawless but have at least above 20 and some 31s, but anything 5th gen is flawless

hi again, i interested in taking this off your hands.
    Scraggy- 26/31/23/25/31/31- Jolly- Moxie- Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
    Terrakion- Lv42- 31/31/31/2/31/31- Jolly
    here's what i have for trade.
    Shiny UT tyrogue adamant
    shiny ev trained modest volcarona
    shiny ev trained jolly haxorus
    UT shiny quiet heatran
    shiny modest treecko
    ut landorus lonely shiny

Hi I have an UT Azelf timid nature no nickname sorry have no idea about IV's I have it on gen v and would be most interested a an ut celebi to unlock zorua don't care about IV's or nature thx.

Hi

I'm looking for a shiny sandile for my team.

I can offer the zapdos with the timid nature.

pm me...
    Collecting Shiny Pokemon.

Got 1 or more and want to trade it.

Pm me with your demands.

current objective training my shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome919 View Post
    No, i mean what should I trade you for one of your shinies.
    Preferably anything in my Wants list but failing that then any junk Pokémon will do
    Quote Originally Posted by decadencia View Post
    Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
    Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
    Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

I seriously have all of those, RNGd them myself, can NN all of those, ome older stuff is not flawless but have at least above 20 and some 31s, but anything 5th gen is flawless
    Okay, that's good, so what are the IVs of the older gen Pokémon?
    Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    hi again, i interested in taking this off your hands.
    Scraggy- 26/31/23/25/31/31- Jolly- Moxie- Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
    Terrakion- Lv42- 31/31/31/2/31/31- Jolly
    here's what i have for trade.
    Shiny UT tyrogue adamant
    shiny ev trained modest volcarona
    shiny ev trained jolly haxorus
    UT shiny quiet heatran
    shiny modest treecko
    ut landorus lonely shiny
    You can take them off my hands yes but read the My Wants section please =]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    Hi I have an UT Azelf timid nature no nickname sorry have no idea about IV's I have it on gen v and would be most interested a an ut celebi to unlock zorua don't care about IV's or nature thx.
    Just trade me a junk Pokémon for it then, PM me when you can
    Quote Originally Posted by Introvert View Post
    Hi

I'm looking for a shiny sandile for my team.

I can offer the zapdos with the timid nature.

pm me...
    What is the Zapdos IVs and what gen game is it on?
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

What pokemon did you choose for the DW game?
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

Quote Originally Posted by pokefielder View Post
    What pokemon did you choose for the DW game?
    Espeon on my Black file, I was going to get Vaporeon for my White file but I really didn't feel like going through that wretched game again

Can you RNG for DW pokemon?

Can you RNG for DW pokemon?
    Unfortunately I haven't mastered that as of yet, the only RNG DW Pokémon I have is a 31/31/31/24/31/31 Adamant Torchic

What I want: Your shiny Adamant Golett.

What I can offer from your wants:

Immediately on hand: Movie Arceus (in Gen 4)

What I can SR for to meet your requirments: Heatran, Uxie, Regice, Registeel, Regirock. They would be caught in an Emerald cloned Masterball.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Quote Originally Posted by Pikawho? View Post
    What I want: Your shiny Adamant Golett.

What I can offer from your wants:

Immediately on hand: Movie Arceus (in Gen 4)

What I can SR for to meet your requirments: Heatran, Uxie, Regice, Registeel, Regirock. They would be caught in an Emerald cloned Masterball.
    If I'm honest I'd prefer it if it wasn't in a master ball but I suppose soft resetting would just be a pain without it. Sure, I'll trade it to you

Unfortunately I haven't mastered that as of yet, the only RNG DW Pokémon I have is a 31/31/31/24/31/31 Adamant Torchic
    Well, I'm looking for a Timid DW Espeon NN Thinkasaur with IV's of 20+/X/20+/31/31/31. Think you could do that task?

Yup. Although, I wouldn't mind catching it in a non-masterball if ivs weren't an issue (since that's the main reason why).

There were a few other 5th Gen shinies that caught my eye so if you want more than one of what I offered, I'll recheck the list.

Otherwise, let me know which one you'd want in return for the Golett.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"

Well, I'm looking for a Timid DW Espeon NN Thinkasaur with IV's of 20+/X/20+/31/31/31. Think you could do that task?
    Not anytime soon but I will try and do so when I can
    Yup. Although, I wouldn't mind catching it in a non-masterball if ivs weren't an issue (since that's the main reason why).

There were a few other 5th Gen shinies that caught my eye so if you want more than one of what I offered, I'll recheck the list.

Otherwise, let me know which one you'd want in return for the Golett.
    The Regis would be nice and since IVs are a bit of an issue then master balls are fine. Which other shinies are you after baring in mind that I'm still hunting a few more Shinies and that I haven't yet listed some such as Cobalion, Zorua, Roggenrola and Tynamo

ok, I really need it, and I'm going to try for it non-RNGing

The Regis would be nice and since IVs are a bit of an issue then master balls are fine. Which other shinies are you after baring in mind that I'm still hunting a few more Shinies and that I haven't yet listed some such as Cobalion, Zorua, Roggenrola and Tynamo
    Except for Cobalion, I have those already. From your list: I'd trade for the Virizion and one of the Volcarona (nature undecided atm).

So far that's a 3 for 3 trade. If you decide that you want to trade for any of the others I offered, let me know.

I'd need to know your iv tolerance for them (what you define as "good"). So which stats you want good ivs in and which stats (if applicable) you don't care about.

I'll prepare some synchers in Ruby before SR-ing. I won't start SR-ing until I hear back from you about what ivs you're expecting in each stat.

Pic by Giygas.

I'm interested in a few of your events, especially your Gamestop Deoxys and Movie Shaymin.
    In return, I can breed the Spikes, Leech Seed, 0 Speed Ferroseed from your wants list. I might also be able to obtain a Timid Zapdos and/or the Double Edge Eevee, but I have no idea how long that might take.
    Credit for the team pose goes to Nakashima of The Silver Lining Art Shop, while BrutakaBlaziken provided the demonic duo!

what would you want in exchange for your shiny chikorita?

do u still hav ur movie victini then ill giv u my naive liberty pass victini it is trained tho
    FC 2795 0262 4216
    Name PEIN

Credit for all darkrai to GladeShadow

Timid Zapdos IVs: 23/30/25/29/24/23

only ones IVs i have on hand, if any of the others interest u lemme kno but thats only arceus, heatran and suicune i think, if any of the other 5th gen ones dont interest u ill find their IVs, mainly want ur torchic haha

What is the Zapdos IVs and what gen game is it on?
    I've got no idea about IVs and stuff I just caugth it with that nature...

Now it still is on my HG version.
    Collecting Shiny Pokemon.

Got 1 or more and want to trade it.

Pm me with your demands.

current objective training my shiny

Except for Cobalion, I have those already. From your list: I'd trade for the Virizion and one of the Volcarona (nature undecided atm).

So far that's a 3 for 3 trade. If you decide that you want to trade for any of the others I offered, let me know.

I'd need to know your iv tolerance for them (what you define as "good"). So which stats you want good ivs in and which stats (if applicable) you don't care about.

I'll prepare some synchers in Ruby before SR-ing. I won't start SR-ing until I hear back from you about what ivs you're expecting in each stat.
    The Uxie would be good as well if you're willing to that as well

As for the IVs:
    Regirock (Adamant): Preferably I'd like 28+ for HP and SpDef, then Atk as high as possible (28+ if possible) the rest do not matter as much

Registeel (Careful): Preferably 28+ for HP and SpDef with Atk being high as possible (25+), the rest do not matter as much

Regice (Calm): Preferably 28+ for HP and Def with SpAtk and SpDef being as high as possible (25+)

The main priority are the ones in bold but if you get that and the next lot aren't as good then that's fine too.

Thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombadil View Post
    I'm interested in a few of your events, especially your Gamestop Deoxys and Movie Shaymin.
    In return, I can breed the Spikes, Leech Seed, 0 Speed Ferroseed from your wants list. I might also be able to obtain a Timid Zapdos and/or the Double Edge Eevee, but I have no idea how long that might take.
    Sure thing, that'd be good if you could, I'm especially interested in the Double-Edge Eevee as that keeps slipping away from me
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Porygon-Z View Post
    what would you want in exchange for your shiny chikorita?
    Read the Wants list section
    Quote Originally Posted by Pein99 View Post
    do u still hav ur movie victini then ill giv u my naive liberty pass victini it is trained tho
    That I do but read the rules please as I don't want that really
    Quote Originally Posted by decadencia View Post
    Timid Zapdos IVs: 23/30/25/29/24/23

only ones IVs i have on hand, if any of the others interest u lemme kno but thats only arceus, heatran and suicune i think, if any of the other 5th gen ones dont interest u ill find their IVs, mainly want ur torchic haha
    That Zapdos is fine and I may as well hear about the IVs of the others you have
    Quote Originally Posted by Introvert View Post
    I've got no idea about IVs and stuff I just caugth it with that nature...

Now it still is on my HG version.
    You can work out the IVs using this

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast