Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 1159

Thread: Jason's Pokéshop

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    That's fine by me, let me know when you can get it
    Will do- I'll send you a message. My goal is this weekend.
    Last edited by Bombadil; 19th May 2011 at 12:18 PM.
    Credit for the team pose goes to Nakashima of The Silver Lining Art Shop, while BrutakaBlaziken provided the demonic duo!

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Thanks very much for the trades!

    Great shop you have going here =]

    Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:
    1.

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Thankyou so much for the trades.
    You're a very generous guy, much appreciated!
    With all the emphasis on spelling and grammar in this place you'd think more people would realise legitness isn't really a word. It's legitimacy people!

    Black FC: 2365 5908 7631

    Pokemon I have are in my trade thread
    PM me if you have what I need/want what I have

  4. #354
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I am a huge fan of shiny charizard, do you want my deoxys for your shiny charmander?
    BLACK FC: 4899 5688 8746

    LOOKING FOR SHINY

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tomorrow O.o
    Posts
    109

    Default

    hey what gender is the ferrothorn?
    Edit: actually I'll PM you.

    LF: Flawless or near-flawless calm Heatran (shiny is a bonus)
    If you have one please PM/VM me!


        Spoiler:- Credits & Battle info:

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashboy55 View Post
    I am a huge fan of shiny charizard, do you want my deoxys for your shiny charmander?
    Please read the rules, thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixin View Post
    hey what gender is the ferrothorn?
    Edit: actually I'll PM you.
    The Ferrothorn is male
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  7. #357
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the trades and I'm going to work on that Victini for you Can I also get that Chandelure as well?

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    ***Updated the first post and added some EV trained legendary Pokémon to the list so if you're interested in them, feel free to get them***
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Cuddles View Post
    Thanks for the trades and I'm going to work on that Victini for you Can I also get that Chandelure as well?
    That'd be appreciated and sure, I'll trade you that Chandelure, just PM me when you can
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  9. #359
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the trades Still working on that Victini for you

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    I know I said that I'll be releasing some Pokémon on May 30th but I really would like to make some space in my PC soonish so I'm thinking about releasing them in possibly a day or two. Act now before they're released forever
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  11. #361
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Are you interested in my...
    -Kyurem
    -Level 75
    -UT
    IV's HP18,19) ATK14,15) DEF:26 Sp. ATk: 13 Sp. def: 19 speed: 13
    -Modest Nature
    -Pressure
    -Glatiate
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Imprison
    -Endeavor
    *opps I can not nickname it now.
    Last edited by akaSnowWolf; 21st May 2011 at 3:11 PM. Reason: sorry lost my black game...

    Awesome Pokemon!

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akaSnowWolf View Post
    Are you interested in my...
    -Kyurem
    -Level 75
    -UT
    IV's HP18,19) ATK14,15) DEF:26 Sp. ATk: 13 Sp. def: 19 speed: 13
    -Modest Nature
    -Pressure
    -Glatiate
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Imprison
    -Endeavor
    *opps I can not nickname it now.
    Thanks but those IVs are just too low for me. What were you interested in anyway?
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  13. #363

    Default

    what are you planning on releasing?
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/qoaaaf.jpg[/IMG]
    [ Thanks to northern lights for banner thanks to google for charmander licking

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwars22 View Post
    what are you planning on releasing?
    The ones in blue, it's all colour coded
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  15. #365

    Default

    Ferroseed- 30/31/31/0/16/31- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock what do you want for it?
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/qoaaaf.jpg[/IMG]
    [ Thanks to northern lights for banner thanks to google for charmander licking

  16. #366
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwars22 View Post
    Ferroseed- 30/31/31/0/16/31- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock what do you want for it?
    All the information you need is in the first post thank you =]
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  17. #367
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    77

    Default

    By any chance can i have these?

    Axew- 25/31/9/3/31/31- Jolly- Rivalry
    Darumaka- 25/31/31/8/31/31- Adamant
    Deerling- 4/28/20/31/19/31- Adamant- Sap Sipper- Baton Pass, Agility
    Drilbur- 18/31/30/31/24/31- Adamant- Sand Force
    Ferroseed- 30/31/31/2/31/27- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock
    Frillish- 11/31/31/26/31/31- Bold- Cursed Body
    Klink- 22/31/31/14/31/31- Adamant- Plus
    Scraggy- 31/24/25/4/31/31- Calm- Shed Skin- Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
    Solosis- 31/31/31/31/12/31- Bold- Overcoat- Trick, Shadow Ball
    Timburr- 30/29/25/2/31/10- Careful- Guts- Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Payback
    Tynamo- 29/31/15/5/31/31- Careful
    Venipede- 7/31/30/24/31/31-Jolly- Poison Point- Spikes, Toxic Spikes

    I'm working on the Suicune, it's taking quite a while though. So don't release any of them . Anything else you would like apart from those in wanted list?
    R.I.P Team Feezing Cold


    Claimed: Cassidy

  18. #368
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1239 View Post
    By any chance can i have these?

    Axew- 25/31/9/3/31/31- Jolly- Rivalry
    Darumaka- 25/31/31/8/31/31- Adamant
    Deerling- 4/28/20/31/19/31- Adamant- Sap Sipper- Baton Pass, Agility
    Drilbur- 18/31/30/31/24/31- Adamant- Sand Force
    Ferroseed- 30/31/31/2/31/27- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock
    Frillish- 11/31/31/26/31/31- Bold- Cursed Body
    Klink- 22/31/31/14/31/31- Adamant- Plus
    Scraggy- 31/24/25/4/31/31- Calm- Shed Skin- Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
    Solosis- 31/31/31/31/12/31- Bold- Overcoat- Trick, Shadow Ball
    Timburr- 30/29/25/2/31/10- Careful- Guts- Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Payback
    Tynamo- 29/31/15/5/31/31- Careful
    Venipede- 7/31/30/24/31/31-Jolly- Poison Point- Spikes, Toxic Spikes

    I'm working on the Suicune, it's taking quite a while though. So don't release any of them . Anything else you would like apart from those in wanted list?
    You can have them yes, I'd rather get rid of them as soon as possible so I'd be happy with trading you them as soon as possible then you can trade me the Suicune at a later date if you wanted
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  19. #369
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    77

    Default

    ok, i'm in GB like you (Wales).

    But it's late so i need to go off now but i'm sure i'll catch you on some time tomorrow.

    BTW the Suicune will be on SS so if you need a move tutor move from there taught to it just tell me
    R.I.P Team Feezing Cold


    Claimed: Cassidy

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1239 View Post
    ok, i'm in GB like you (Wales).

    But it's late so i need to go off now but i'm sure i'll catch you on some time tomorrow.

    BTW the Suicune will be on SS so if you need a move tutor move from there taught to it just tell me
    That's fine, just let me know when you're ready and also I'd prefer to trade the Suicune on a Gen IV game if that's possible, thanks =]
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  21. #371
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    0

    Default

    thank you for the trades!
    Pokemon White FC: 2966 8529 2483
    Pokedex: 463 (working progress!)
    Thanks to all those who have helped!

  22. #372
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Updated first post and added new EV trained Pokémon and just a reminder that I'll be releasing Pokémon in a week's time so grab them now before I do
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  23. #373
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Hey, I see you have a Bold UT Feebas. Is there anyway you can calculate its IVs and gender? Thanks.

  24. #374
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I'm still working on that Victini for you but in the meantime can you trade me your level 65 Hydreigon?

  25. #375
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    can i have info

    Joltik- Timid
    Ferroseed- Brave
    Klink- Adamant
    Yamask
    Oshawott

Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •