Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason's Pokéshop

Hi i'm interested in your EV trained Garchomp (level 80ish one), Metagross, Aggron, yanmega, Magnezone, Froslas level 61 and your Blaziken.
    Unfortunately the only thing that you want that i have is a Arceus which i think is the movie Arceus but not too sure and it's on gev v
    Looking for 6v6 legendary battles pm me if you want one.

My white F.C is 4212-3181-3176

Jason! can i have:
    2 TRU Arceus
    2 Movie Victini?

Quote Originally Posted by hinhan View Post
    Hi i'm interested in your EV trained Garchomp (level 80ish one), Metagross, Aggron, yanmega, Magnezone, Froslas level 61 and your Blaziken.
    Unfortunately the only thing that you want that i have is a Arceus which i think is the movie Arceus but not too sure and it's on gev v
    Ehh, don't worry about it as I need that on my Gen IV game
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I still don't have anything on your wants list, but I can try and trade you something decent for your LVL 100 Gallade.
    Some call it hell; it's actually called facing my Bronzong.

I have a Smeargle with Surf Fly Cut Strength on my 4th gen game

I have several lvl. 60 Bisharp I can trade. Can I trade for your shiny charmander?
    PM me for breeding and banner requests.

FC:1506-5875-2857

Spoiler:- Credit:

hey, I'm intereseted in any of your non ev trained litwicks (as long as the IV's in special attack are good). I have a TRU arceus in gen IV that i could give you, but what way would that work out if i wanted a litwick since its only in gen v?

Sorry if you don't want an arceus any more, i have event shaymin and jirachi too if you want.
    Last edited by bidoofs_are_cool_too!; 29th April 2011 at 11:19 PM.
    This is bad! Badbadbadbadbadbadbad! Bad for Team Plasma! Or Plasbad for short!

PLAAAASMAAAAA!!!

could you possibly trade me the Litwick- 31/17/28/31/13/31- Timid- Flash Fire? I can offer the baton passing beedril just tell me what to nickname it.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

Hey! i have several timid larvestas up for trade. all of them have 31 in sp atk and all of them is NNable, but in japanese characters. i hope you dont mind about this.also i can try to breed a japanese leech seed and spikes ferroseed with 0 spd ivs. Im looking for your shiny eevee, shiny yanma, a mew, leftovers and good itens. are you interested to? pm me if you are or not.
    Last edited by Alter ego; 29th April 2011 at 11:48 PM.

Yes I am Interested in your:
    Shiny Charmander
    Gamestop Deoxys
    ALAMOS Darkrai (Timid)

I can cough up a TRU Arceus and possibly some EV Trained pokemon. I can also give some other events and some IV bred pokemon.
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedex101 View Post
    I have a Smeargle with Surf Fly Cut Strength on my 4th gen game
    That's brilliant, will make travelling around on my Gen IV file so much easier ^^ What would you like in return for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZekromV View Post
    I have several lvl. 60 Bisharp I can trade. Can I trade for your shiny charmander?
    Check my Wants list for things I'm looking for =]
    Quote Originally Posted by bidoofs_are_cool_too! View Post
    hey, I'm intereseted in any of your non ev trained litwicks (as long as the IV's in special attack are good). I have a TRU arceus in gen IV that i could give you, but what way would that work out if i wanted a litwick since its only in gen v?

Sorry if you don't want an arceus any more, i have event shaymin and jirachi too if you want.
    I'm pretty sure the IVs in SpAtk are 31 =] Also I'd love that Arceus on my Gen IV file and I'd figure the best way to do it is to trade me some junk Pokémon on Gen V for the Litwick then when that's done I'd trade you something for the Arceus on Gen IV

Quote Originally Posted by pokefielder View Post
    could you possibly trade me the Litwick- 31/17/28/31/13/31- Timid- Flash Fire? I can offer the baton passing beedril just tell me what to nickname it.
    Just curious but where did you get it from? =] Also could I get it nickname Apis please?

Quote Originally Posted by Spük View Post
    Hey! i have several timid larvestas up for trade. all of them have 31 in sp atk and all of them is NNable, but in japanese characters. i hope you dont mind about this.also i can try to breed a japanese leech seed and spikes ferroseed with 0 spd ivs. Im looking for your shiny eevee, shiny yanma, a mew, leftovers and good itens. are you interested to? pm me if you are or not.
    PM sent =]

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Yes I am Interested in your:
    Shiny Charmander
    Gamestop Deoxys
    ALAMOS Darkrai (Timid)

I can cough up a TRU Arceus and possibly some EV Trained pokemon. I can also give some other events and some IV bred pokemon.
    Is the Arceus on a Gen IV game? Also the things I'm looking for are in my Wants list but it's not a requirement to have them
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    I'm pretty sure the IVs in SpAtk are 31 =] Also I'd love that Arceus on my Gen IV file and I'd figure the best way to do it is to trade me some junk Pokémon on Gen V for the Litwick then when that's done I'd trade you something for the Arceus on Gen IV
    Oh thats great! but actually, to make things easier would it be alright if i have the non ev'd ralts instead of the litwick? the one that says
    'Ralts- Male- 11/31/28/17/31/31- Careful- Will-O-Wisp, Ice Punch, Shadow Sneak, Snatch'

thanks

EDIT: sorry, but is the ralts on your gen iv game?
    Last edited by bidoofs_are_cool_too!; 30th April 2011 at 9:59 PM. Reason: wanted to ask if the ralts was on gen IV
    This is bad! Badbadbadbadbadbadbad! Bad for Team Plasma! Or Plasbad for short!

PLAAAASMAAAAA!!!

That's brilliant, will make travelling around on my Gen IV file so much easier ^^ What would you like in return for it?
    The shiny Bulbasaur. but i dont have the Smeargle right now my friend has it right.

Just curious but where did you get it from? =] Also could I get it nickname Apis please?
    Ok. O.o I wasn't paying attention before, but now I realized beedril only can learn it from colleseum. Can I give you a different pokemon instead?
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

Hi I'm interested in the 27/31/20/31/10/31 archen if it's male. I can offer an adamant x/31/31/x/x/31 drillbur with sand rush, and it's move set is X-scissor, Swords dance, EQ, and rock slide. It is nicknameable.
    Could you PM me your answer? Thanks.
    Last edited by Ixin; 1st May 2011 at 6:17 PM.

LF: Flawless or near-flawless calm Heatran (shiny is a bonus)
    If you have one please PM/VM me!

Spoiler:- Credits & Battle info:

Quote Originally Posted by bidoofs_are_cool_too! View Post
    Oh thats great! but actually, to make things easier would it be alright if i have the non ev'd ralts instead of the litwick? the one that says
    'Ralts- Male- 11/31/28/17/31/31- Careful- Will-O-Wisp, Ice Punch, Shadow Sneak, Snatch'

thanks

EDIT: sorry, but is the ralts on your gen iv game?
    If you want sure, though I wouldn't have minded if you wanted both =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokedex101 View Post
    The shiny Bulbasaur. but i dont have the Smeargle right now my friend has it right.
    That's okay, let me know when you can trade =]
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefielder View Post
    Ok. O.o I wasn't paying attention before, but now I realized beedril only can learn it from colleseum. Can I give you a different pokemon instead?
    You could if you wanted, if you have anything else on my Wants list then that would be good but otherwise I don't mind what you trade =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixin View Post
    Hi I'm interested in the 27/31/20/31/10/31 archen if it's male. I can offer an adamant x/31/31/x/x/31 drillbur with sand rush, and it's move set is X-scissor, Swords dance, EQ, and rock slide. It is nicknameable.
    Could you PM me your answer? Thanks.
    Done =]

Nevermind, the Hidden Power on my Miehshao is grass >_>
    Last edited by SSJCerious; 1st May 2011 at 10:58 PM.
    PKMN Black - Toya - FC: 0089 1601 8684PKMN HG - Gold - FC: 3997 6820 7950
    I'm usually on Fridays-Sunday EST

Offering 5th EV training services, PM me any offers.
        Spoiler:- Offering:

Spoiler:- Looking for:

PM me if your interested/want to negotiate! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nebbio View Post
    If you caught all of the Pokemon then there would be no Pokemon left for other people.

It would yes, just ran those numbers and got a base power of 44 for Hidden Power Ice =/ It's a start I guess, would you like to trade for it? =]

What nature is your shiny eevee?
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2n0piiw.png[/IMG]
    Mews_ Banner

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/1z5uqfn.gif[/IMG]

FC: 1120-1353-5261

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/w8ssgi.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Haipho View Post
    What nature is your shiny eevee?
    It has a Hardy nature

Dang, i was hoping for modest.
    If the Adamant timber under non Ev trained is NN, I can trade you a NN adamant terrakion.
    Mews_ Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Haipho View Post
    Dang, i was hoping for modest.
    If the Adamant timber under non Ev trained is NN, I can trade you a NN adamant terrakion.
    It is, is there any chance you know the IVs of that Terrakion?

Um, i can use the serebii one.
    I'll edit this post in abit.

Edit: the IVs are low with speed being 20.
    Last edited by Haipho; 2nd May 2011 at 12:03 PM.
    Mews_ Banner

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

I have an Adamant Zigzagoon with Extramspeed that is nicknamable. Can you tell me your movie Victini's stats (since you said you don't know its IVs)?
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    I have an Adamant Zigzagoon with Extramspeed that is nicknamable. Can you tell me your movie Victini's stats (since you said you don't know its IVs)?
    That really mostly applied to the EV'd Pokémon but anyway the IVs are 8/13/0/29/15/9

Quote Originally Posted by Haipho
    Edit: the IVs are low with speed being 20.
    I'll pass on that so just trade me any junk Pokémon for the Timburr, PM me what you want it to be nicknamed and then we'll take it from there
    Last edited by King Lawliet; 2nd May 2011 at 12:10 PM.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast