Thread: My team to get me through the game...

Default My team to get me through the game...

I haven't actually got the game yet but I was looking at the Elite Four and since I always struggle on them, I thought maybe I should create a team that could hopefully grow up to destroy them!

So I made a list of all the E4 pokemon's weaknesses and tried to build my team from there. Probably not the way it's usually done but just hear me out...

Anyway, I like every Pokemon in my team to play their part, which means no HM slaves. Thats why I have a physical water and a special water - so they can share waterfall and surf. I like my HM's to be split up over the team.

So here we go...I'm sure this team is probably hilariously bad but thats why I'm here asking for help...so please rate away!

Cofagrigus
    Ghost
    I love it. It looks awesome. Probably not the best reason to have a Pokemon on your team and also it can't learn any HMs. So this is the one that I will be happiest to let go if I need to ):

Krookodile
    Ground/Dark
    He wasn't my first choice, but I realised that I had a big electric weakness. Also, it can never hurt to have a dark type right? So hes immune to electric and psychic attacks.

Braviary
    Normal/Flying
    Because every team needs a flyer and because it's awesome. So I guess I'll be buying White version.

Carracosta
    Water/Rock
    My physical water. He can waterfall and dive. Hopefully with solid rock to make those super-effective hits slightly less devastating.

Jellicent
    Water/Ghost
    My special water. He can surf. Plus he can learn shadow ball and energy ball which I thought was pretty cool.

Emboar
    Fire/Fighting
    As we've learned from the past two generations, fire + fighting = good. He can burn the pesky grass types that threaten my waters and my croc.

your early team is going to be pretty small then. Most of those are late game pokemon. You will only have tepig until the after the 5th town.

Pkm White FC: 4255 2802 1145 Aim:Ryos808

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_Profen View Post
    your early team is going to be pretty small then. Most of those are late game pokemon. You will only have tepig until the after the 5th town.
    Dammit...thats what I ws worried about. Although I like the idea of building up my team again mid-way. I always get stuck with the boring Pokemon you find straight away.

Skull-Kid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_Profen View Post
    Actually, you get Sandile at the 3rd Gym. Tirtouga and Yamask are also available at the 4th Gym so your team will be build-up just fine.

Just saying but we need movesets so we can rate your team properly.

This would be a better rate if you post their movesets.
    team_magma93

Quote Originally Posted by Skull-Kid View Post
    Actually, you get Sandile at the 3rd Gym. Tirtouga and Yamask are also available at the 4th Gym so your team will be build-up just fine.

Just saying but we need movesets so we can rate your team properly.
    3rd gym is in the 5th town...

Pkm White FC: 4255 2802 1145 Aim:Ryos808

Read the rules, please.

Closed.
    Thinking about posting a team in the 5th Gen IGRMT sub-forum? Be sure to read the rules before proceeding. Are you looking to have only one Pokemon rated? Then check out our Single Rate Thread for movesets and help. Thanks!