View Poll Results: What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

33 46.48%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

28 39.44%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

16 22.54%
  • Double Move Types

12 16.90%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

14 19.72%
  • More Event Pokemon

30 42.25%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

3 4.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishy's Poke-Emporium

Cool Welcome to Fishy's Poke-Emporium

This shop is advised to be viewed in the Serebii.net V9.0 forum style.

Special thanks to Skiyomi for the banner, Virawl for the NyanNinetales, Nakashima for the Ninetales N, PikaPal_Lyra for the Poke fonts! Thanks to this site for the Nyan Cat (the post all the way in the bottom).

Pokemon Black FC: 1119 9739 8739
    This shop works in conjunction with: Simba and Jeff's World of Pokemon, Muffin's Shiny Sea Shop, Gad's Trade shop, and Boby Mongoriums Wonder Emporeom. Give their shops a visit!
    League of shops ASSEMBLE!

[Shop Status: Open-ish. Started school, click here for more info.]

I DO NOT clone most of my shinies. However, I do clone most of my evens,
    Hi there! I'm Fishy (Mike) and I want to provide friendly service to all my customers~. This is mostly a shiny shop, and I have lots of "uncommon" shinies, so my shop is a great way to get those shinies that no one seems to have. However, I also stock in events, so there's something for everyone. Hopefully something in my shop will interest you and we can arrange a trade .

Rules
    The few, the annoying, the rules!
    1) All other SPPf and trade shop rules apply (impolite behavior, spamming, etc.). Strikes vary from 0-3 This also includes not trading/offering me hacks. Unintentionally: 0 strikes, Intentionally: Perma-ban (5 strikes)
    2) POST YOUR OFFERS HERE. DO NOT PM/VM ME WITH OFFERS. I will PM you once we've agreed on a trade. Also, DO NOT PM/VM ME ABOUT POSTING! Strikes vary from 1-2
    3) If you have proof that the Pokemon I traded you is hacked, a trade back can be arranged. If I no longer have your Poke, you may pick any Pokemon from my list in replacement.
    4) We all make mistakes. If I make a trade with you, and the information is incorrect, such as the Poke not being UT or having different IVs, PM/VM me and we'll arrange a trade-back/another trade.
    5) Trade Limitations:
    -I can and will ONLY trade on Generation 5. I might be able to trade on 4th generation for a cross-gen. trade later though (but I'll need to get more money for fillers).
    -I don't do file trades.
    6) Please be patient and don't spam me, I will get to you eventually. If I do not get back to you within 48 hours, re-post (unless I haven't been on in a while). Constant offense will result in 1-5 strikes
    7) Feel free to offer things outside of my want list. I consider every offer. Do not, however, make unreasonable offers. I don't want your Lillipup.
    8) These aren't all my Pokemon, I have more. Don't ask me for Pokemon outside of this list (items and regulars are an exception)(RNG requests DO NOT count towards this rule. I will tell you some other Pokemon I can offer if I choose to. One strike
    9) Use good grammar and act mature. At least try. Seriously. "i'm interested in your shiny ___" is good, but "I'm interested in your shiny ___." is even better. However, "im interested in ur shiny __" is NOT good. Constant offense will result in a strike.
    10) Like I said before, I do not clone my Pokemon most of the time. However, I am perfectly fine cloned and RNG'd Pokemon.
    11) Don't waste my time. This includes making a trade with me, then backing out; listing the Pokemon you're offering, even if you're not interested in anything in my shop; and suddenly changing our trade after we already agreed on one and I got the Pokes cloned. Sadly, all of these things happened, and luckily, I was nice enough to not give them a strike >__>. 0 to 2 strikes
    12) *New* I would prefer for your Pokemon to have no Pokecheck ribbons. I consider Pokecheck-cloned Pokemon to be hacks.

Breaking any of these rules will resolve in 0-5 strikes. How many strikes that can be given for breaking a rule are bolded. Strikes can be found here (all the way at the bottom).

Other Information
    1) I live in the CST time zone, which is EST-1, PST+2, and GMT-5. Click this link to see what time it is right now.
    2) Feel free to ask me any questions you might have, such as clarification and other Pokemon info (HP, IVs, Genders, etc). Please note that I do not know how to calculate EVs, and the closest I can get to calculating IVs is using the Serebii/MetalKid IV calculator.
    3) This is mainly a shiny shop, which means that I'm most interested in shinies, but I will also be interested in events.
    4) This is my first trade shop, so advice and tips are always welcome .
    5) There will also be special events sometimes, such as giveaways. An event can last anywhere from 3 days to 30 days. I will post if there is a new event.
    6) All my Pokemon are Full Redis, meaning they can be traded to anyone, even after I trade it to you.

Points System
        Spoiler:- Points!:

Jobs
    *IN CONSTRUCTION! Beware of the falling letters!*
    Here are the jobs I have people do. If you'd like to apply for a position, please fill out the designated form c:.

Cloners-
    Not looking for any more!
    **New** Hokoku
    **New** Lavaburst14
    -warrior777
    -ShadowKyogre443
    -Shiny Porygon-Z
    -pokemonjeff - he's my personal cloner, he's not cloning as a service to most people...back-up cloner
        Spoiler:- Want to be a cloner? Click here for your form to fill out:

RNGer (you will receive any 1-3 Pokemon from my shop, depending on the thing RNG'd)-
    Hiring!
    -ShadowKyogre443
    -$h1ny Hunter - Busy, not open for requests
        Spoiler:- RNGer form:

*Soon to add an EV trainer*
    Please PM me the form instead of posting

Terminology
        Spoiler:- Don't know what a term means? Then click here!:

Pokemon/Items for Trade
    Flawless/near-flawless in Blue. IVs are omitted on a blue Pokemon if it's flawless.

Spoiler:- New Pokemanz:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Events:

Spoiler:- Others. Regulars, legends, EV'd, IV'd, and more!:

Pokemon I’m looking for
    Pokemon have to be English, unhacked (this includes being caught in hacked Master Balls and hacked PKRS), UT (with a few exceptions), and unnicknamed (with some exceptions). If it is not, please tell me! Gender (unless it has to be a certain gender), level/training, nature, stats, etc. doesn’t matter unless specified.
        Spoiler:- If a Pokemon is UT, it should meet these requirements:

**There may be specific wants on a Pokemon I want**
    Pokemon bolded are my big wants.

A slash through a want = Pending Trade
    RC'd or DCT'd do NOT count as UT. Feel free to offer them, though.

Spoiler:- Shiny Wants:

Spoiler:- Event Wants:

**This is what I really want, feel free to offer other things c:**

What I DON'T Want
    Regulars (normal or legendaries)(doesn't include EV'd/flawless)
    Items (unless I state that I want it)
    Things I already have (which is hard to keep track of since I don't clone most of my Pokes)
    PCNY Pokemon (unless in my wants list)
    JEREMY Pokemon (unless in my wants list)
    10ANIV (and any foreign 10ANIV) Pokemon (unless in my wants listed)
    DW Pokes that aren't shiny
    Egged-moved Pokes that aren't shiny
    Regular level 100s
    Shiny level 100s (unless EV'd)

Offering anything here will result in a strike. If you offer something on my Offering list, that'll cost you a strike.

Happy customers (successful trades)(I think I missed some...):
        Spoiler:- Successful:

Pending Trades:
        Spoiler:- Pending:

I look forward to trading with you guys! c:

Last edited by Fissurous; 20th September 2011 at 10:12 PM.

AWARDS:
    Thanks to Gladeshadow for the following trophies.
    TOP 3 TRADERS (in terms of Pokes traded)!
    Trophies will be awarded soon.
    Simbacyde/PokemonJeff (shiny Gastly, Turtwig, Torchic, DW Dratini (flawless), NWS Manaphy (not shiny), Bulbasaur, Aerodactyl, Cacnea, Patrat, Joltik, Bagon, Eevee, Horsea, Ralts, Cobalion, Sandile, Huntail, Foongus, Kricketot, Cherrim, Numel, Beldum, Scraggy, Vanillite, Slakoth, Metapod, Beedrill, Kricketot, Golett [Flawless], Numel [Flawless], Mantyke [Flawless], Rufflet [Flawless], Yanma [Flawless], Swablu [Flawless], Petlil, Happiny, Bonsly, Cleffa, DW Marill [Near Flawless], Archen [Flawless] (all of them shiny) ^^)
    FILIP22 (shiny Ferroseed, Zorua, Cryogonal, Golett, Spinarak, Phione, Solrock, Cresselia, Relicanth, RUBY Zigzagoon, Articuno, Whismur, Baltoy, near-flawless Thundurus, Beheeyem, Purrloin, Surskit, Trubbish, Vanillish, Chimecho, Shaymin, Alomomola, Mantine, Chimecho, Whiscash, Jap. MATTLE Ho-Oh, Stamp Absol, GCEA Mawile ^^)
    DarkStar66 (shiny DW Eevee 31/x/31/31/31/31 + HP Dragon 70, Yamask, Carita's Hydreigon, Chinchou, DW Lapras 31/31/31/x/31/31, DW Tangela Flawless, Larvitar, Girafarig, Dwebble (flawless), Red Basculin, Ekans, Ludicolo, Voltorb, Spheal, DW Tropius [Flawless], Palkia, Natu, Teddiursa; Events: Alamos Darkrai, World08 Lucario, World09 Weavile, Oblivia Heatran, Hayley Mew, Birthday Togekiss, TFE Haunter, TFE Karablast, TFE Shelmet, Bday Audino, Searcher Axew, Colos. Pikachu ^^)

OTHER GREAT TRADERS!
    -Imperviousman (shiny DW Ledyba [flawless], DW Nidoran [flawless], DW Yanma [flawless] ^^) He is GOD at breeding
    -Phetty (shiny Litwick and shiny Elgyem ^^)
    -Azel (shiny DW Electrike, DW Scyther, DW Qwilfish, DW NidoranF, DW Ponyta ^^)
    -Gad (shiny Dwebble, Jirachi, Combee, Zigzagoon, Latias, DW Togekiss (not shiny), Dustox, Luvdisc, Slugma, Shuppet <Flawless>, Burmy, Qwilfish, Aipom; EVENTS: Susumu Mew, EUALIE Phione, shiny CHANNEL Jirachi, Times Square Shaymin, Ryuuta Magikarp, Pri2010 Pichu ^^)
    -$h1ny Hunter (shiny Metang, Chimecho, Litwick x4, Fraxure, Duosion, Gurdurr, Krokorok, Nosepass, Corsola ^^)
    -ShadowKyogre443 (shiny Diglet, Makuhita, Swinub, Venonat; Kyocera Bidoof, Kyocera Starly, NoK Tangrowth, NoK Magmortar, Character Fair Shaymin, NoK shiny Milotic, Film11 Shaymin, GCEA Totodile ^^)
    -Confusious (shiny Tentacool, Phanpy, Sandshrew, Torkoal, Vullaby, Sewaddle, Taillow, Spiritomb, Munchlax, Skorupi, Archen, Karrablast ^^)
    -MuffinSkullzFTW (shiny Rotom, Larvesta, Starmie, Pawniard, Electivire, Umbreon ^^)
    -Vest (shiny Pachirisu, Butterfree, DW Gligar ^^)(my first ever SPPf trader! )
    ------------------------
    Strikes
    Do not post in this shop if you are banned or you will get another strike. Do not argue with me, you'll get another strike.
    1 Strike: Warning
    2 Strikes: 7-day ban
    3 Strikes: 14-day ban
    4 Strikes: 30-day ban
    5 Strikes: Perma ban

Spoiler:- BanList:

Current strikes:
    Slowking12-[x][ ][ ][ ][ ] Warning, strike #1 given 6/20/11. Rule #08.
    Dark13Sceptile- [x][ ][ ][ ][ ] Warning, strike #1 given 7/19/11. Rule #02/#09.
    livinitup17- [x][ ][ ][ ][ ] Warning, strike #1 given 8/25/11. Rule #01.
    Last edited by Fissurous; 14th July 2013 at 4:08 PM.

I know this isn't on your list, but... would you trade your landorus for my event celebi from soul silver? VM or PM me.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    You just lost the game.

Spoiler:- Credits:
    Last edited by Fissurous; 8th June 2014 at 2:17 AM.

I have a Lots of Shinys that are listed in my sig. I am interested In your Shiny Electrivire and Shiny Smeragle. PM Or VM Me please TY

Hey whats up my friend

What do you want for a shiny Absol?
    I don't have any shines. But I do have legends
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

*Reserved*
    Last edited by Fissurous; 20th August 2011 at 8:00 PM.

Hi there, I just wanted to post my offer here for now. I`ll be back probably tonight or tomorrow.

I offer my shiny Zangoose Lv48 UT (Adamant) for your shiny UT Magneton

PS: The pikachu`s with Surf and Fly cannot exist in 5th gen since you have to delete HMs before transfering them ^^

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Hi there, I just wanted to post my offer here for now. I`ll be back probably tonight or tomorrow.

I offer my shiny Zangoose Lv48 UT (Adamant) for your shiny UT Magneton

PS: The pikachu`s with Surf and Fly cannot exist in 5th gen since you have to delete HMs before transfering them ^^
    @PS Oh right. I forgot about that ;__;.
    Anyways, I'll send you a PM.

A shiny Infernape interest you at all?

Quote Originally Posted by AusDon View Post
    A shiny Infernape interest you at all?
    It might. Depends on what you want for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Victus Inferi View Post
    Hi! Im interested in your shiny Nincada; I can offer a level 100 shiny Tangrowth for it.
    1) I don't really prefer lvl 100 Pokemon :l.
    2) I already traded the Nincada. Sorry.

Default shiny

do any of the pokemon in my sig interest you?
    White FC: 3482 1872 9142

Shiny Mareep?
    Mostly want it because it's extremely cute. lol

And don't worry, I'm not cloning the Infernape. (If that bothers you). I don't even think you can with Gen 5.

EDIT: Can you also get me a leafstone? It's fine, if you can't.
    Last edited by AusDon; 16th April 2011 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PRboyz View Post
    do any of the pokemon in my sig interest you?
    The shiny Milotic does. What do you want for it?

Quote Originally Posted by AusDon View Post
    Shiny Mareep?
    Mostly want it because it's extremely cute. lol

And don't worry, I'm not cloning the Infernape. (If that bothers you). I don't even think you can with Gen 5.
    Sure. I'll send you a PM.

Would you be interested at all in a shiny Blissey?

Current Hunt:
    Shiny DW Igglybuff - MM
    Last edited by Fissurous; 20th August 2011 at 7:48 PM.

He's trading me the shiny miliotic already ^^
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Arceus for Ash's Pikachu!
    I swear, it’s been two years since somebody ask me who I was. I’m the greatest, man, I said that before I knew I was.

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    He's trading me the shiny miliotic already ^^
    Ah, all right then.

Quote Originally Posted by MGOShockWave View Post
    Arceus for Ash's Pikachu!
    I'll send you a PM.
    Last edited by Fissurous; 16th April 2011 at 11:33 PM.

I woul be willing to trade a cobalion or victini, or a lefeon for your ashs pikachu event.
    What's up I'm dego and I have TONS of cobalion. Pm me and maybe we can make a deal. I also have shiny axew, shiny charizard, shiny gallade, and soon to add shiny beedrill. Pm me or check out my shop.

My fc is: 0303-9352-8176.

Quote Originally Posted by Dego35 View Post
    I woul be willing to trade a cobalion or victini, or a lefeon for your ashs pikachu event.
    I might be willing to trade it. Someone already offered something for it, I'll PM you if they decide not to trade it.

Ok thanks! I also like your dialga, giratina heatran and terakion, if you do trade the pikachu maybe we can make a different deal?
    Last edited by Dego35; 17th April 2011 at 12:16 AM.
    What's up I'm dego and I have TONS of cobalion. Pm me and maybe we can make a deal. I also have shiny axew, shiny charizard, shiny gallade, and soon to add shiny beedrill. Pm me or check out my shop.

My fc is: 0303-9352-8176.

hi,

would you concider trading your shiby scyther and frosslass for my reshiram and shiny meganium? i can throw in a dw mareep too if you like

FULL Credit to Northern Lights for the Fusion Sugimorri used in the signature

For Toxic Tacticians

Spoiler:- clan stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Dego35 View Post
    Ok thanks! I also like your dialga, giratina heatran and terakion, if you do trade the pikachu maybe we can make a different deal?
    Sure, I'll think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Amos View Post
    hi,

would you concider trading your shiby scyther and frosslass for my reshiram and shiny meganium? i can throw in a dw mareep too if you like
    1) I will only trade shinies for shinies
    2) I already have a shiny Chikorita

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast