View Poll Results: What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

    33 46.48%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

    28 39.44%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

    16 22.54%
  • Double Move Types

    12 16.90%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

    14 19.72%
  • More Event Pokemon

    30 42.25%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

    3 4.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 865

Thread: Fishy's Poke-Emporium

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Invading Lake Michigan
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    You say that as though that's not the official name and that I'm some sort of monstrous mutant of strangeness (which I am, but that's besides the point).
    Oh, I see. Which ones do you have? o:

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In explorer.exe
    Posts
    50

    Default

    I responded on my trade shop to your offer, check it out!

    Banner by me
    My White FC: 1162-9194-6105

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leading My Clan To Victory
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Hey Fishy i need that Shiny Staryu for my Team. Is it UT? If so i can offer a Shiny Solosis UT for it. Plz PM me so we can negotiate/trade. I would also REALLY want that Shiny Politoed Ik it says u want english shinies but i got a Japense Shiny Axew. P


    Thank you for your time
    -Khybon
    Last edited by Khybon; 6th May 2011 at 4:07 AM.




  4. #79

    Default

    Would you take a zapdos for your heatran
    Looking for:
    Event Shiny dogs
    TRU Shaymin
    Rayquaza
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Legendary birds


    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Hey, I have a shiny UT lvl.1 adamant beldum. what nature is your heatran, latios, and giratina?
    My FC
    Pokemon White; Jin 2795-0469-0753
    My DS friend Code; 0216-0791-6854
    Safari Friend Zone; Lampent, Pumkaboo, and Drifblim

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hero's Hellhole
    Posts
    9,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Oh, I see. Which ones do you have? o:
    Lickitung
    Murkrow
    Poliwag
    Lapras
    Dratini (w/ Extremespeed)
    Farfetch'd
    Vulpix
    Natu
    Hoppip
    Tangela
    Mareep
    Gligar
    Carvanha
    Taillow
    Magikarp
    Slowpoke
    Ponyta
    Shinx (w/ Snarl)

    I'm also expecting to obtain Growlithe (w/ Close Combat) and Poochyena (with any combination of Egg moves).

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Pokemon can be good if you lower your standards a bit, and not expect anything good.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i have a shiny zangoose (T) that i no longer use and am willing to part with if it takes your fancy? (level 61, docile nature with swords dance, crush claw, false swipe and x scizor)

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Invading Lake Michigan
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khybon View Post
    Hey Fishy i need that Shiny Staryu for my Team. Is it UT? If so i can offer a Shiny Solosis UT for it. Plz PM me so we can negotiate/trade. I would also REALLY want that Shiny Politoed Ik it says u want english shinies but i got a Japense Shiny Axew. P


    Thank you for your time
    -Khybon
    Sorry, I already have a shiny Solosis and Axew :l.

    Quote Originally Posted by darkcharizard58 View Post
    Would you take a zapdos for your heatran
    I might. Is it UT? Legit? Nonetheless, I'll send you a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by JinMo92 View Post
    Hey, I have a shiny UT lvl.1 adamant beldum. what nature is your heatran, latios, and giratina?
    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Lickitung
    Murkrow
    Poliwag
    Lapras
    Dratini (w/ Extremespeed)
    Farfetch'd
    Vulpix
    Natu
    Hoppip
    Tangela
    Mareep
    Gligar
    Carvanha
    Taillow
    Magikarp
    Slowpoke
    Ponyta
    Shinx (w/ Snarl)

    I'm also expecting to obtain Growlithe (w/ Close Combat) and Poochyena (with any combination of Egg moves).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutoraika View Post
    i have a shiny zangoose (T) that i no longer use and am willing to part with if it takes your fancy? (level 61, docile nature with swords dance, crush claw, false swipe and x scizor)
    I'll send you all a PM.
    Last edited by Fissurous; 7th May 2011 at 2:26 AM.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Invading Lake Michigan
    Posts
    95

    Default

    *Bump here*

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I have a shiny Vulpix (sadly, it's not DW) and a Registeel that I can offer you. In return, I would like your shiny Haxorus (I don't care that it's not legit) in return. (Yeah, just the Haxorus.)


    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2vspybq.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Skiyomi for the dual Espeon extracted sig, and TheSuperZekrom for my FC banner.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Invading Lake Michigan
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purrloin View Post
    I have a shiny Vulpix (sadly, it's not DW) and a Registeel that I can offer you. In return, I would like your shiny Haxorus (I don't care that it's not legit) in return. (Yeah, just the Haxorus.)
    I might, I'll send you a PM later.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Invading Lake Michigan
    Posts
    95

    Default

    *another bump here*

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Opelucid City
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Would you be willing to trade your PP Max for my UT Cobalion?

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Invading Lake Michigan
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    Would you be willing to trade your PP Max for my UT Cobalion?
    Yes I am, I'll send you a PM.

  15. #90

    Default

    I would like to trade my shiny glalie for your shiny dratini.
    I also have regirock and registeel UT. I would like to trade it for your WIN2011 Entei lvl 30.
    Pm me to organize a trade.

    White Fc: 1334 7119 4515

    Send me a pm for a battle.

    For trades, visit my shop.

    I finally got my DW Torchic
    Click the userbar to visit the clan forums
    Credit to GladeShadow for the userbar

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Invading Lake Michigan
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Masto View Post
    I would like to trade my shiny glalie for your shiny dratini.
    I also have regirock and registeel UT. I would like to trade it for your WIN2011 Entei lvl 30.
    Pm me to organize a trade.
    I'll do that.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Heyy Fishy I bet im your BFF now! Why you ask? Well i have a timid Shiny Vulpix with drought!!!!!! You want it?


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  18. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Invading Lake Michigan
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    Heyy Fishy I bet im your BFF now! Why you ask? Well i have a timid Shiny Vulpix with drought!!!!!! You want it?
    I'll send you a PM~

  19. #94

    Default

    Hi, I'm particularly interested in your shiny Dratini and Froslass. Before I get to offers, how is the Froslass trained? Is it EV trained, or just trained? If so, in what stats?

    The shinies I can offer you are kricketune, entei (GAMESTP event, I have two), Ariados, Unown C, Aron, Snorunt(male), and Buizel. Would you like to trade?
    I have claimed froslass

    Current White Team
    Jumpluff
    Bellossom
    Porygon Z
    Shiftry
    Blaziken
    Jumpluff

    Message me if you want to battle or trade. I don't care what you battle me with as long as it isn't hacked.

    Friend Codes
    White - 1506-4988-1553

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Invading Lake Michigan
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I'll send you a PM.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    virginia, usa
    Posts
    850

    Default

    I'm interested in your shiny Charmander and Pignite.
    I can offer a Barely Touched shiny Metagross or shiny Un-Touched Mareep for one of them.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    622

    Default

    hey i saw you were lookin for a shiny umbreon i have a shiny lvl35 eevee would you be interested in that instead
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    159

    Default

    regirock n registeel 4 shiny charmander lv 1

    NEW WIFI OU TEAM!!

    FC: 1378-7035-2596
    PO: zwgiantsfan

    CURRENT Emerald Nuzlocke: (6 Badges, 1 Death)
    CURRENT Soulsilver Nuzlocke: (7 Badges)

    Shiny Pokemon FOR Trade:
    (lv. 38 T)
    DWFs: (extremespeed)

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Invading Lake Michigan
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RulerOfUnova View Post
    I'm interested in your shiny Charmander and Pignite.
    I can offer a Barely Touched shiny Metagross or shiny Un-Touched Mareep for one of them.
    Sorry, not interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by bushie View Post
    hey i saw you were lookin for a shiny umbreon i have a shiny lvl35 eevee would you be interested in that instead
    I'll consider it.
    Quote Originally Posted by zwgiantsfan View Post
    regirock n registeel 4 shiny charmander lv 1
    I'm already getting a regirock and registeel, sorry.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Invading Lake Michigan
    Posts
    95

    Default

    **UPDATE**
    Updated shiny list, removed some and added some freshly Pokeshifted ones
    Updated wants list
    Added natures to all categories for shopper's convinience
    Added the "Daily DW" section
    **I WILL BE FREE ALMOST ALL FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY THIS WEEK**

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •