View Poll Results: What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

    33 46.48%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

    28 39.44%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

    16 22.54%
  • Double Move Types

    12 16.90%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

    14 19.72%
  • More Event Pokemon

    30 42.25%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

    3 4.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 725 of 865

Thread: Fishy's Poke-Emporium

  1. #701
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123

    Default

    I would like:
    -Jap. Kyocera Starly <Mild>
    -Jap. Kyocera Bidoof <Lonely>
    -Jap. Golgo's Octillery <Serious> (what's the ID of this?)
    -Jap. Shotokan Pichu <Jolly>

    What ever you want from my thread. *My flawless shiny legendaries are worth 2 events, everything then is 1, unless notified.


    ^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

  2. #702
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    I would like:
    -Jap. Kyocera Starly <Mild>
    -Jap. Kyocera Bidoof <Lonely>
    -Jap. Golgo's Octillery <Serious> (what's the ID of this?)
    -Jap. Shotokan Pichu <Jolly>

    What ever you want from my thread. *My flawless shiny legendaries are worth 2 events, everything then is 1, unless notified.
    I'll VM you .
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  3. #703
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    810

    Default

    c:

    How about Quilfish (Quillfish?)? The non-flawless version.
    Currently: Dead to the World
    Estimated Time to Return: January 2015


    The Road will always be there...

  4. #704
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sudbury
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Btw, if I'm on it will say on my page. I always say when I'm on and then say I'm not when I log off.
    Whenever I log on I put a message on my VMs saying that I am and when I log off I put a message that I am logging off, so if I have any trades which need to be completed you can see if I'm on.

    <--- My favourite pokemon.

    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2065 1201 0813

    Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: 2967 0537 9007

  5. #705
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I' m really interested in your shiny petilil, I offer a japanese movie regigigas
    Pokemon Black FC: 1979 0148 7208
    Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4169 8288 3875

  6. #706
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    c:

    How about Quilfish (Quillfish?)? The non-flawless version.
    That's fine c:. I'll VM you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyabel View Post
    I' m really interested in your shiny petilil, I offer a
    japanese movie regigigas
    Sorry, not interested. Have anything else that might be of interest?
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  7. #707
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi there, first of all awasome shop

    I have an UT shiny crawdaunt and a T shiny bellossom
    R u still after these?

    Cheers and all the best with the shop

  8. #708
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evan0913 View Post
    Hi there, first of all awasome shop

    I have an UT shiny crawdaunt and a T shiny bellossom
    R u still after these?

    Cheers and all the best with the shop
    Thanks!
    I'm HIGHLY interested in the shiny Crawdaunt. Pick anything that adds up to 3 points (1 flawless 1 regular, 3 regulars, etc.)
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  9. #709
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    318

    Default

    is your rnger up 4 requests i need some pokemon rnged 4 them?


    my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

    Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

  10. #710
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    is your rnger up 4 requests i need some pokemon rnged 4 them?
    Sorry, they're closed right now .
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  11. #711
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Sorry, they're closed right now .
    can you vm or pm me when he/she is open again?


    my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

    Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

  12. #712
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi Fishy, thanks for the generous offer, but I am quite happy to trade it with u for one flawless shiny So u r not interested in the bellossom.
    Just 2 questions,
    What are the IVs of the shiny DW Gligar?
    And is the shiny flawless adamant marill still in a gen IV game? Cos I really want it to have ice punch also
    Thanks

  13. #713
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    700

    Default

    #642 Thundurus lvl 40 Timid <31|18|30|31|31|31><HP Ice 70>

    i am interested in this! in exchange i can offer you (all shiny) weezing, skarmory, snover, male snorunt, eevee, mudkip, flawless timburr with mach/drain punch.
    all are UT except for timburr, which was run through the daycare to level 20, but i was careful to preserve the egg moves.
    i am willing to trade ALL of these for the thundurus. please respond.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman


    A gift from Sizida

  14. #714
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evan0913 View Post
    Hi Fishy, thanks for the generous offer, but I am quite happy to trade it with u for one flawless shiny So u r not interested in the bellossom.
    Just 2 questions,
    What are the IVs of the shiny DW Gligar?
    And is the shiny flawless adamant marill still in a gen IV game? Cos I really want it to have ice punch also
    Thanks
    1) I have no idea, I can't check IVs (the IV calculators will have huge error margins since it's level one)
    2) Sorry, the Marill is on 5th generation .

    EDIT: I have found out that the Gligar's IVs are 31/31/31/1/31/31, so near-flawless .
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendidurt View Post
    #642 Thundurus lvl 40 Timid <31|18|30|31|31|31><HP Ice 70>

    i am interested in this! in exchange i can offer you (all shiny) weezing, skarmory, snover, male snorunt, eevee, mudkip, flawless timburr with mach/drain punch.
    all are UT except for timburr, which was run through the daycare to level 20, but i was careful to preserve the egg moves.
    i am willing to trade ALL of these for the thundurus. please respond.
    How about the shiny Snover and shiny Weezing?
    Last edited by Fissurous; 15th August 2011 at 1:57 AM.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  15. #715
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    700

    Default

    sure! im available right now if you are.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman


    A gift from Sizida

  16. #716
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendidurt View Post
    sure! im available right now if you are.
    Can you give clone backs? o:
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  17. #717
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    700

    Default

    i dont know how to clone. i have several weezing and snover, so i dont need them cloned if thats what youre asking. if you need the thundurus cloned, someone else will have to do it.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman


    A gift from Sizida

  18. #718
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendidurt View Post
    i dont know how to clone. i have several weezing and snover, so i dont need them cloned if thats what youre asking. if you need the thundurus cloned, someone else will have to do it.
    I'll VM you when it's cloned.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  19. #719
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    700

    Default

    alright, thanks. im a patient person.

    hey, if you find a cloner, i have about 30 pokes that need cloning, so send me their way!
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman


    A gift from Sizida

  20. #720
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Okay, deal for the Gligar?

  21. #721
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evan0913 View Post
    Okay, deal for the Gligar?
    I'll VM you c:
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  22. #722
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    england. uk
    Posts
    31

    Default

    #261 Poochyena lvl 1 Adamant

    flawless shiny.

    ill take this one bud. but will need 20 mins if thats cool. also isnt it me and you who could never connect via wifi. anyways. my new fc is in sig ill pm you when i can trade bud if thats cool
    Have a look in my trade shop, click on the link below.

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=531050

    Black FC 5286 5037 8864

    3DS FC 0430 8636 6156

  23. #723
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liam99 View Post
    #261 Poochyena lvl 1 Adamant

    flawless shiny.

    ill take this one bud. but will need 20 mins if thats cool. also isnt it me and you who could never connect via wifi. anyways. my new fc is in sig ill pm you when i can trade bud if thats cool
    Mmk, thanks.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  24. #724
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    700

    Default

    My shiny Weezing and Snover, for your
    "#642 Thundurus lvl 40 Timid <31|18|30|31|31|31><HP Ice 70>"
    just a bump, in case i got lost in the transactions. i know youre a busy person.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman


    A gift from Sizida

  25. #725
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendidurt View Post
    My shiny Weezing and Snover, for your
    "#642 Thundurus lvl 40 Timid <31|18|30|31|31|31><HP Ice 70>"
    just a bump, in case i got lost in the transactions. i know youre a busy person.
    Thanks for the reminder, but please VM me about things like this.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •