Alright so at about 4am this morning I decided to scrap my old team and put one together from scratch. I'd never used Jirachi before so I decided I definitely wanted it on my team, but I don't want the typical Flinch hax Iron Head moveset (because I think it's cheap). I decided on a support set, and picked out some bulky team members from there.

So here we go:

Whimiscott@leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Prankster
252hp/64def/192sp.def

Moves:
Taunt
Leech Seed
Substitute
Toxic/Light Screen

Pretty standard subseedscott lead. Taunt the entry hazard leads, try and set-up a sub, then leech seed and keep hiding behind subs to stall, and wait for an opportunity to throw up toxic. Sort of considering Light Screen to help me setup Scrafty or Sigilyph sooner, but Toxic is probably the stronger option.

Jirachi@leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Serene Grace
252hp/4def/252spd

Moves:
Light Screen
Reflect
Thunder Wave/Protect
Wish

Alright, this is the backbone of my team. I try and switch it in early, throw up screens, and then switch out to either Scrafty or Sigilyph to give them time to setup. Thunder wave has been pretty situational for me, I'd rather have a burn or toxic up instead so I'm probably going to switch it out for protect to stall/heal with wish. Really enjoying this setup so far, definitely a strong part of my team.

Scrafty@leftovers (obviously I won't be battling with an item clause)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shed Skin
212hp/148atk/148spd

Moves:
Dragon Dance
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Crunch

With screens up, this guy is a monster. 115 base defenses and 212 HP EVs usually give me time to put up 2 DDs so I can outrun, and 2HKO Conkeldurr. There isn't much I can't outrun at that point, and Crunch/Drain Punch/Ice Punch have pretty ridiculous coverage. I chose Shed Skin over Moxie becuase once I'm setup moxie is really just overkill, and Shed Skin really helps with para/brn/psn. Like I said, this guy is a beast.

Sigilyph@flame orb
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Guard
252hp/12sp.atk/244spd

Moves:
Cosmic Power
Stored Power
Psycho Shift
Roost

A pretty standard set I think. Screens give me time to put up a cosmic power or two. From there it's just a matter of roosting and cosmic power-ing, with a bit of psycho shifting mixed in when necessary. Once I get up to 6 Cosmic Powers, Stored Power has a BP of 280+STAB (I think) and 780 in both defenses. I almost get shutout by a dark type switch-in, but I can psycho shift a burn and stall. Houndoom really screws me, but it's not common enough to be too much of a worry. Only other issue is I get phazed pretty easily before I'm fully setup.

Gliscor@toxic orb
Nature: Impish
Ability: Poison Heal
244hp/192def/72spd

Moves:
Earthquake
Protect
Acrobatics
Fling

Pretty self-explanatory I think. Once I'm poisoned I fling the toxic orb and hopefully badly poison something else. That gives me acrobatics with a 110 Base Attack+STAB, and Stab Earthquake. Poison Heal and protect to heal up. Not much else to say about Gliscor.

Tentacruel@black sludge
Nature: Bold
Ability: Liquid Ooze
252hp/252def

Moves:
Rapid Spin
Toxic Spikes
Confuse Ray
Ice Beam

Alright guys, this Tentacruel needs some serious help. I was lacking entry hazards and a spinner, so I turned to T-cruel. Outside of Toxic Spikes and Rapid Spin I'm pretty clueless. The EVs are the main problem, I can't decide if I want it to be more bulky, or if I want it to be a little speedier to put up Tspikes/rapid spin more quickly, or if I want some SpAtk to make Ice Beam stronger. Seriously, help me out with T-cruel.

One word to describe this team: Inconsistent.

I've been using it on PO all day and sometimes I completely destroy a really skilled player, other times I get destroyed by someone who obviously has no idea what they're doing. I can't figure out the reason for it either. I would love some advice for improving this team, because it's a lot of fun to use. If there are any weak pokemon you think I could replace please say so.

I guess that's about it, tell me what you think guys =)