Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Generations

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    The ESRB also states something under the online thing about user generated content. This could be something big, or it could be something stupid like miis, but here's to hoping for something big.
    ESRB review
    I scream leaderboards.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    I scream leaderboards.
    If there are leader boards, lets hope that there's no leader board hackers...

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    well atleast it's harder to hack on the 3ds i guess

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

well atleast it's harder to hack on the 3ds i guess
    True.

Now I have a problem with PS3 controller. I think I've used my PS3 controller too much now because my X button doesn't feel right when I press it; it feels sticky. Since I don't know how to repair it and I don't want to buy a new controller, i'll have to pray that my X button will last for another few months otherwise it would be impossible to jump or select levels on Sonic Generations on the PS3 and I don't want to buy the 3DS or PC (Maybe) version of Generations. Maybe I will have to buy a new controller but buying Generations AND a controller would be paying over $100 in Australia...And i'm not allowed to buy things online or from other countries D:

Or at least hope sega moderate the damn things.

The guy with the offensive name who hacked every level of sonic 4 wii version four days after it came out is still there as far as I know.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    Now I'm stuck in between 3DS and PC. What version do you guys think I should get?
    I would get both, but to be honest, I think the PC version looks like the better game.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

So with the game coming out on consoles made by multimedia corporations and possibly the PC, there's a chance you can input your own personal songlist in the game to replace some of the songs. Will anyone do this if the option is available, and with what songs?

If the game's 360 port gives the option to swap out music, I'll probably replace the Metal Sonic boss theme with this. It starts out quiet, but then it picks up in a tear-inducing way. <3 Maybe I'll put the song in the final-ish level or on Sky Sanctuary too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    So with the game coming out on consoles made by multimedia corporations and possibly the PC, there's a chance you can input your own personal songlist in the game to replace some of the songs. Will anyone do this if the option is available, and with what songs?

If the game's 360 port gives the option to swap out music, I'll probably replace the Metal Sonic boss theme with this. It starts out quiet, but then it picks up in a tear-inducing way. <3 Maybe I'll put the song in the final-ish level or on Sky Sanctuary too.
    Replacing Sonic music is illegal in at least 40 states, you know.

ign finally decided to post their "preview" today! Yea it doesnt say a whole lot, a couple nice things, like the random drowning thing lol

RIP Ice Grabbers

ign finally decided to post their "preview" today! Yea it doesnt say a whole lot, a couple nice things, like the random drowning thing lol
    The funny thing is that they have the awdasity to say there still are things they can't take about. Sure they were the first to premiere the modern trailer but it looks like this article was made last minute as an "oh right we promised a preview of this game" and they basically half-a**ed it and were beaten to the punch not only by every other site that has written a review but the german site that posted the 30 minutes spoiler of the game.
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Quote Originally Posted by TicoPokemonMaster View Post
    The funny thing is that they have the awdasity to say there still are things they can't take about. Sure they were the first to premiere the modern trailer but it looks like this article was made last minute as an "oh right we promised a preview of this game" and they basically half-a**ed it and were beaten to the punch not only by every other site that has written a review but the german site that posted the 30 minutes spoiler of the game.
    ja, i'm almost sure we can figure out the classic fan goodies is that collection room in the german preview, cuz on the other side of Seaside Hill in the HUB world is hell for classic fans lol

RIP Ice Grabbers

The levels picked are not only among the ones picked by the fans and employees, but are also, as SSMB member ExShad pointed out, stages that represent significant facets of Sonic's history and how much the franchise comprises:

Spoiler:- spoiler:

The stages serve double time in their roles in Generations: not only are they what most of the fans think are the iconic locations in Sonic's history, they are also satisfactory representatives of how far the Sonic franchise has gone and what it has done.
    I agree with that. I would say they definitely included the some of the most iconic levels in the game. It's a nice balance between that, what they represent in the series, and how much fans love them. I think Sky Sanctuary represents Angel Island pretty well. It actually reminds me of different incarnations of that level like Angel Island in Sonic Advance and Chaos Angel in Sonic Advance 3.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

SEGA updated their Sonic Generations page to include a PC Download release alongside the console releases. Turns out a PC port is following through.

And SEGA's released screenshots of the Silver battle on their Facebook page.

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hphoto...44659639_n.jpg

KATAMARI BALL
    Last edited by Sonic Boom; 11th October 2011 at 5:09 PM.

That hedgehog's carrying a car!

It's a given. Sonic doesn't even fair well against psychics. Silver wins by default.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Notice Classic Sonic appears to have a lightning icon on the HUD in newer screenshots.

BUT YES FINALLY PC TRUELY CONFIRMED. Those high res screenshots look gorgeous and I can't wait to see how much worse they'll look on my somewhat elderly computer.

And silver's boss fight looks cool. Is this one based off an existing boss fight like the previous two? I only know of the more stationary fight in soleanna.

And importantly, will we see silver OHKO sonic and/or throw him into outer space again?

Will-Powered Spriter

Sonic vs. Silver in Crisis City is completely new.

As for the elemental shields, I'm guessing you can buy them at the shop. The ability to toggle them on and keep them on is basically a translated version of your choice to bust the Power TV the shield is in or to leave it alone; to break the TV and then give you the option to put the shield on for a single act is redundant.

Sonic vs. Silver in Crisis City is completely new.

As for the elemental shields, I'm guessing you can buy them at the shop. The ability to toggle them on and keep them on is basically a translated version of your choice to bust the Power TV the shield is in or to leave it alone; to break the TV and then give you the option to put the shield on for a single act is redundant.
    So all the rival battles are chases. I'm sort of not happy with the PC thing. Cuz I don't know how to go on it and buy the game and use it. I hope that a disc is another option that they offer
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Oh no! Silver's gonna throw the Crazy Taxi at us!

This'll be fun...

well atleast the tornado carrying a car isnt the only obvious thing now...
    Edit:Also, did i just see classic sonic AND modern sonic vs. silver? Does this confirm that you fight bosses as both modern and classic...? Also, Seaside hill Kart run ftw!!!
    Last edited by Bestgamepearl; 11th October 2011 at 8:30 PM.

RIP Ice Grabbers

well atleast the tornado carrying a car isnt the only obvious thing now...
    Edit:Also, did i just see classic sonic AND modern sonic vs. silver? Does this confirm that you fight bosses as both modern and classic...? Also, Seaside hill Kart run ftw!!!
    http://www.sonicstadium.org/wp-conte...eenshots-4.jpg

Is this the picture? If so, then no.

Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    http://www.sonicstadium.org/wp-conte...eenshots-4.jpg

Is this the picture? If so, then no.
    actually now that i look at it it does kinda look like modern close up, but i wasnt sure cuz normally you cant see his actual body when he jumps if yknow what i mean. Oh well, still glad to see silver look's badass (and carries a car too...)

RIP Ice Grabbers

So we can download the PC version of Sonic Generations online? Or do we have to buy the game at the shops? If I can download it, then I will making me have the PS3 and PC versions.

And now we can finally have 'actual' fights to the death against Shadow and Silver instead of hitting them only a few times or Eggman interfering! Too bad you fight them while running in most parts of the fight... Can't wait to fight Shadow and Silver!

I just saw the newest article on ign about generations and I might get it but not for a while, I need to 'test' it first too
    "I swear to God when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" - Magikarp
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

So we can download the PC version of Sonic Generations online? Or do we have to buy the game at the shops? If I can download it, then I will making me have the PS3 and PC versions.

And now we can finally have 'actual' fights to the death against Shadow and Silver instead of hitting them only a few times or Eggman interfering! Too bad you fight them while running in most parts of the fight... Can't wait to fight Shadow and Silver!
    You're getting the ps3 and PC version? You realise they're the same, it's only the 3DS version that's different from all the others, right?

Sonic Generations is available for PC as a download title on the same release date as it'as other versions, however as a hard copy (i.e. bought from a store) it's not available until later and only in europe.

Will-Powered Spriter

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast