Page 446 of 478 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456 ... LastLast
Results 11,126 to 11,150 of 11936

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

The Aerodactyl would have been traded back to RBY then had the Rock Slide TM used on it then transferred back to GSC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    The Aerodactyl would have been traded back to RBY then had the Rock Slide TM used on it then transferred back to GSC.
    That makes sense, until you realize that Aerodactyl is incompatible with the 1st Gen TM48.

Well **** me.

Not going to continue with spam posts like this so I'll edit to mention how very droll the below remark was.
    Last edited by ToeyJoey; 3rd January 2013 at 1:34 AM. Reason: Below Droll
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    Well **** me.
    No, thank you. I'm good.

Oh my... I have been using bulbapedia over the last few days to get info on baby pokemon for the community shiny hunt. I didn't see a warning about it. And then my laptop had some issues and it was saying windows wasn't genuine. I am unsure if it is related or not but i managed to solve the issue (it seems).

By the way i just wanted to ask, is the lightball in gen V or do you have to get a volt tackle pokemon from previous gens? Was just wondering for the community hunt. If i go for Pichu then i'd want volt tackle on it.
    Shinies are good.

Thank God..the Bulbapedia warning has gone away

Smile

i still remember the time i evolved my lairon into aggron.i was so happy.i used him in the elite four and in the battle tower in diamond.i still use him.ounce you get one you fall in love.aggron can learn good moves like earthquake.he can learn bad ones like headbutt.aggron is great.really.he is awsome.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

I'd use my Aggron more if not for the fact that fighting moves are so ridiculously common nowdays (No thanks to the Low Kick and Superpower move tutor) that there's hardly anything it can go up against without a risk of taking serious damage or getting OHKO'd.

I used Aggron in my BW2, and, even though it's an amazing-looking Pokémon, it can get killed pretty easily. It has great defenses stats, but since it's slow, it's usually out-speeded by any other Pokémon, and, as Rarukai said one post before mine, Fighting attacks are pretty common. So I thinl that Aggron could have a bigger potential if it weren't for his typing.
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

Sturdy helps it land a blow though.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Aggron is one of my favorite Gen III pokemon.
    Speaking of rock pokemon, does anyone use Golem nowadays?
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    i used golem in soulsiver, but it's been awhile since I've played that game

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Zecaomes View Post
    I used Aggron in my BW2, and, even though it's an amazing-looking Pokémon, it can get killed pretty easily. It has great defenses stats, but since it's slow, it's usually out-speeded by any other Pokémon, and, as Rarukai said one post before mine, Fighting attacks are pretty common. So I thinl that Aggron could have a bigger potential if it weren't for his typing.
    I actually use a Heavy Metal Aggron, called Dio w/Heavy Slam and Head Smash... It gets off two killer attacks and dies most of the time.. But if it can get rid of that one or two annoying pokemon by simply overpowering it with Heavyx2Slam, then yeah.. That fulfills its purpose. In the metagame it sucks though...

Talking about metagame, how do you use your Maractus? I'm baffled on how to use something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    Nope.. Sad though, I used Golem in Silver back in the days, but ever since then avoided Geodude and the like.. Just because for some reason I simply didn't catch it (and Onix) until they were the last pokemon I needed to catch back in GenIV.. Weird how that goes.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I've always followed the team set up of Fire, Water, Grass, Flying and two random pokemon. It just feels weird not having them.

And in every game I always have a Crobat in my team. Are there any Pokemon that anyone else uses in every game they're available in?
    My First Journey (Yellow):

fire, water, electric, grass, water, and a sixth type (usually psychic, dragon, ground, fighting, or ice). I'm actually planning on using crobat for white 2; i only have 2 badges

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Pokemon X AND Y IT IS!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

They should make a mummy pokemon, possibly with a second type, prefferably ice, fighting or even grass. Chespin should evolve into a Grass-Ground or Grass-Steel pokemon, Fennekin has got to become a Fire-Dark and Froakie should become Water-Poison type

Quote Originally Posted by Bolso3 View Post
    Fennekin has got to become a Fire-Dark
    Umm... not Pokemon has to be a certain type. I think by Fennekin's Confusion or Psychic attack, however, it could end up as Fire/Psychic. But that move hasn't been confirmed as Psychic yet, so Fennekin may be Fire/anything as of now.
    A Fire/Psychic however may give Infernape and Blaziken good competition if it has good special attack and speed.

Here's hoping Vulpix and Ninetales get buffed! whether stat-wise or moveset-wise
    Attached Images Attached Images

If u need prayer, lemme know, k

Just finished the Dark Monotype challenge! I feel good.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Guide_to_Jesus View Post
    Here's hoping Vulpix and Ninetales get buffed! whether stat-wise or moveset-wise
    Ninetales isn't going to get hurt by Fennekin. Fennekin and evolutions may have slightly better stats at the end, and who knows, STAB Psychic, but that still pales in comparison to having a Drought lead in competitive play, without having to go Ubers with Groudon.. Fennekin will have the Blaze ability, so will not hurt Ninetales in that respect at all.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

We still don't know anything about their Hidden Ability. Who knows, Fennekin might receive Drought as its Hidden Ability

As for buffing old Pokemon, so far they've done it only once (if you count adding the Steel-Type to Magnemite line as a buff, that is), I honestly don't see them doing it again, other than maybe giving some new good moves that are not accesible by Fennekin.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I obviously just wanted to say that my favorite pokemon is Sandslash, and he is in all my parties all the time xD

I really hope Fennekin doesnt end up evolving into a Fire/Fighting type...Im tired of that XP

I for one really want to see a Grass/Fire type in this gen. Ive wanted to see one for so long lol.

Also I bet this has been said but I think more Pokemon need to be given moves/abilities for dealing with hazards...

Also Im kind of amazed by how much fanart popped up after only one day after the announcement
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 12th January 2013 at 7:41 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    I for one really want to see a Grass/Fire type in this gen. Ive wanted to see one for so long lol.
    Maybe a Pepper Pokémon. Its only weaknesses would be Flying, Poison, and Rock. But it sounds like another SpAttacker with bad defenses but that may not be the case if 6th gen does in fact make Grass/Fire Pokémon.

Dunno if anyone saw, but Gamestop put up preorders for the games. They're listed with an October 31st release date though (that's a Thursday)

A foreign site (I think it's dutch? I dunno, it came up in my searches haha) has them both listed as being released on October 18th (that's a Friday)

Now, granted that those are probably just placeholder dates, does that mean we can probably expect the game to launch middle of the month? Will ALL regions get it on the exact same day, or will they have like, Japan get it Friday, UK on Saturday, and US on Sunday?

Page 446 of 478 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456 ... LastLast