Thread: Pokémon You'd Like to See

Default Pokémon You'd Like to See

Not a speculation thread, and more just like what are your ideas for different Pokémon that you'd like to see.

I'd love a Fossil Pokémon based on Cavemen/Neanderthals. I picture them as a cross between the Hitmon line or the Mankey line and Cubone. It would be Rock/Fighting type.

More Shark Pokémon. There are too many species of Sharks out there for us to only have ONE shark Pokémon.

A dolphin Pokémon. Maybe as a starter.

A plague rat Pokémon. It would be similar to Alolan Rattata, with it's first stage being Dark/Poison and it's second stage maybe being Ghost/Poison.

A mosquito Pokémon.

A literal interpretation of a Cherry Bomb Pokémon. Would be Grass/Fire.

I'd love to see a prehensile-tailed-porcupine. I love those big-nosed porcupossums.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

So weird, I once had a thought of a pokemon based off a caveman too. I picture them in a loincloth that NEVER comes off.

And YES, a Dolphin! I thought I was the only one who wonder why that hasn't happened.

As for what i'd imagine, maybe a beast-like pokemon carrying a staff, which acts like a guardian or gatekeeper that blocks the road.

Or maybe a Hyena type pokemon that always has something to laugh about. And for extra kick, give it the Prankster ability!

Or maybe, an always cheery Fire/Fairy type based on the Solar Flare phenomenon, with a floating corona at its back.
    Last edited by TrottingMinccino; 24th December 2017 at 6:46 PM.
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560
    Switch FC: SW-6679-9985-0859.

No matter how many days/months/years pass, i'll always be that kid at heart...

You might have better luck in an existing discussion.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...and-Everything

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by TrottingMinccino View Post
    So weird, I once had a thought of a pokemon based off a caveman too. I picture them in a loincloth that NEVER comes off.

And YES, a Dolphin! I thought I was the only one who wonder why that hasn't happened.

As for what i'd imagine, maybe a beast-like pokemon carrying a staff, which acts like a guardian or gatekeeper that blocks the road.

Or maybe a Hyena type pokemon that always has something to laugh about. And for extra kick, give it the Prankster ability!

Or maybe, an always cheery Fire/Fairy type based on the Solar Flare phenomenon, with a floating corona at its back.
    Mighteyna is technically a hyena
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (Diamond random)

Quote Originally Posted by azrael07 View Post
    Not a speculation thread, and more just like what are your ideas for different Pokémon that you'd like to see.

I'd love a Fossil Pokémon based on Cavemen/Neanderthals. I picture them as a cross between the Hitmon line or the Mankey line and Cubone. It would be Rock/Fighting type.

More Shark Pokémon. There are too many species of Sharks out there for us to only have ONE shark Pokémon.

A dolphin Pokémon. Maybe as a starter.

A plague rat Pokémon. It would be similar to Alolan Rattata, with it's first stage being Dark/Poison and it's second stage maybe being Ghost/Poison.

A mosquito Pokémon.

A literal interpretation of a Cherry Bomb Pokémon. Would be Grass/Fire.
    Buzzwole's a mosquito, and Garchomp's a second shark.

But "Things That Aren't Pokémon" is an already existing thread for this discussion.