Thread: Where to get official Pokemon sheet music?

Default Where to get official Pokemon sheet music?

I'm not really sure what to do on my Alto Sax so I decided that I'm going to start trying to learn some Pokemon themes. While I expected it to be extremely easy to find music, I'm having a really hard time with it. Can anyone recommend a good place to get this music? I can transpose from Piano if that is all that is available.
    Specific Themes In Mind:
    B/W Vs. Kyurem
    OR/AS(R/S) Vs. Steven
    OR/AS(A/S) Vs. Archie/Maxie

My apologizes if this is the wrong spot to post.

Ninsheetmusic is a great place for game piano sheets. ^^ If they don't have what you're looking for, you can use the forums to request it. I doubt you'll find much online specifically for alto sax, but you'll probably find a lot for piano, so you'll have to pick out the melody and transpose up a sixth, I think it is? Ninsheetmusic provides all of their sheets in a .mus format, so if you have any Finale product aside from reader you should be able to transpose that pretty easily. You could also ask around on the ninsheetmusic forums and see if anybody would do up some sheets specifically for alto sax if you can't do it yourself. I would do 'em for you once I get time but I don't know the range of the alto sax super well.

(as for "official" sheets though - I think there was an official piano book for all of the gen I themes but I doubt there was a book released for gen III / V)
    Last edited by Tangeh; 13th December 2014 at 2:23 AM.

Happy Holidays!
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

Quote Originally Posted by Tangeh View Post
    Ninsheetmusic is a great place for game piano sheets. ^^ If they don't have what you're looking for, you can use the forums to request it. I doubt you'll find much online specifically for alto sax, but you'll probably find a lot for piano, so you'll have to pick out the melody and transpose up a sixth, I think it is? Ninsheetmusic provides all of their sheets in a .mus format, so if you have any Finale product aside from reader you should be able to transpose that pretty easily. You could also ask around on the ninsheetmusic forums and see if anybody would do up some sheets specifically for alto sax if you can't do it yourself. I would do 'em for you once I get time but I don't know the range of the alto sax super well.

(as for "official" sheets though - I think there was an official piano book for all of the gen I themes but I doubt there was a book released for gen III / V)
    This is perfect, thank you

Use the questions thread next time, please.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.