Thread: Ever had a dream involving Pokemon?

Default Ever had a dream involving Pokemon?

Just this morning, I had a dream where I started a Pokemon adventure and lived in a house. I wanted a Pokemon I couldn't catch yet that was found in the tall grass of a neighbor's garden. I decided to trespass and noticed that the neighbor had covered the grass with a tarp that looked like some sort of mat you'd see on the floor of a kindergarten. I sat on the tarp, pulled it up and started rubbing my feet in the tall grass, hoping to get a random encounter when I overheard the man talking to a police officer. I then ran up to them and shouted "Gimme a Cutiefly!". The officer just folded his arms and gave the man a serious-looking glare. Then I woke up. I don't even know why I wanted a Cutiefly of all things. It seemed so random to me. Wanting a Houndour, Stufful or Mienfoo would make more sense in a case like mine.

Usually nightmares about losing shinies
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (HG Random)

When I was watching Pokémon DP, I dreamed Paul was talking to his Pokémon, and said he'd be nicer to them.

I think I've had a few Pokémon-themed dreams in the past, but one I vividly remember was when I was playing Pokémon Shuffle and I could clearly see the little Pokémon icons used in that game, even moving them around and everything. I can't remember any others, although I believe I had one about playing Silver again?
    I love Canada now and forever.

Sun Team:

Planned Ultra Sun Team:

Oh man XD I've had so many pokemon related dreams i've completely lost count! I'll name one of my most resent, though.

I find myself in this warehouse filled with boxes. Korrina is there (<3). Me and her send out our pokemon to fight off a bad guy who was in the warehouse. I used my y team for this, and there was a part when i saw both my own and korrina's lucario running through the warehouse :P I also remember sending out my sylveon and delphox. Anyways, we get the bad guy to leave the warehouse. Then korrina is laying on the ground with her lucario, looking so calm (and hot too of course <3 hehe). I diside to lay on the hard warehouse ground and relax next to them.

Believe it or not, I haven't had many other korrina related dreams yet. Strange I know. I've liked her to an extreme amount for 7 months now too. :P

I like how that dream ended though X3
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    My "shiny losing" dreams usually involve me having the Pokemon game in the wrong system, and therefore, the game crashes. For example, having a DS game in a GBC (don't ask how that works).

I had a dream about summoning a Latias through whistling, but I don't remember that many Pokemon related dreams that were like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

I've had few about adventuring in the Pokemon world, looking like some kinds of mix-ups about anime and real life but felt like being inserted into the games. In one I had assembled a competitively efficient team out of 'regular' Pokemon (no legendaries, mythicals or pseudos) but when I woke up I forgot which one I had picked for the last slot. Infuriating.
    "You're supposed to troubleshoot the system but instead you seem to be perpetually interested in finding ways make a mess of it!"

I've had quite a few, but the one I'll talk about is one I had last night XD I don't dream about Pokemon that often, but hey.

I had a dream that I caught a Shiny Sableye in Pokemon GO and that I was so excited I ran around to show somebody. When I found a group of kids, one of them had just caught one as well and we all celebrated together lol Aaaand, that was it! Kinda sad when I woke up and realized I didn't catch a Shiny Sableye, but hey, at least when I catch one I can say that I'm "living the dream." XD
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

Yeah, I remember entering the dream world to see some Pokemon! Really fun stuff! Even took some back to my game!

Where competitive things happen~

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet
    art credits to American-Pi

Quite a few

but about all the dreams I have that are about pokemon I usually am a Pokemon in them

I seem to be these ones rather frequently
    Yveltal, Articuno, Dialga, Lugia, Umbreon, Ninetales, Reshiram, Latias, Lycanroc, Rayquaza.

For the most part Yveltal and 90% of the time someone ends up dead then again Yveltal is the pokemon of destruction.

A few interesting ones I did have not posting all of them but here are some

One of the ones I was Yveltal I did destroy an entire planet mostly due to being consumed by the planets negative energy Xerneas made no effort into stopping me and said the planet would be reborn.

And another I was Yveltal well prior before becoming Yveltal I was at my Grandpa's House and my Grandpa somehow knew Donald Trump, who somehow found out my original form was a dragon and that I was princess of the dark crystal kingdom so I became Yveltal in that one and threatened to destroy the United states if he said anything.

And one of the dreams I have I was Articuno I was travelling with Espeon to someplace and Moltres shows up and had Espeon surrounded by a bunch of Pokemon like Houndoom, Dialga and Rayquaza and threatened to kill Espeon if I refused to to do what Moltres Wanted
    And I pretty much did whatever Moltres wanted and Moltres seemed to have known about this reality as well and known I was human in it but as far as he was concerned my original form is a dragon. And Moltres made an attempt to try and Syncronize each reality I've been in and destroy them just to keep me in that one It also turned out that Espeon and Moltres were one and the same and Espeon was an illusion the entire time. So I held a pretty long grudge against Moltres ever since that probably would be best if I did say what Moltres wanted either.

and a dream I had I was Dialga in Azelf was using Celebi to create time disortions so I would become Primal Dialga and would open a portal to this reality and cross over from my dream into this reality and enslave the human race and if I did cross over with Azelf I would likely be under Azelf's Control along with Celebi since I would be Primal Dialga and would likely forget everything and only remember being Dialga. But if that did happen this planet would probably be doomed since I doubt current technology could stop Dialga.
    Don't know how Scientist would be able to explain that one if Azelf managed to succeed into crossing from my dream into this reality along with Dialga and Celebi at hand.

Kind of somewhat off topic but I also had a couple of different dreams I was a dragon in and two different dragons tried to cross over from my dreams into this reality as well one dragon was going to destroy the world and the other was going to make me destroy it instead.

One of the dragons was Malefore from Spyro and the other dragon was a different dragon says we supposedly were from the same world that very same planet the donald trump that was in my dreams thought I was from as well.
    Another dream that Donald Showed up prior to the one I became Yveltal in I did end up as Umbreon and killed him I'm guessing he must've told everyone who I was.

And another fairly interesting one that I was Noivern in I was flying around in some caves and can see soundwaves or echoes at long ranges was pretty neat having a different type of site like that.

Don't know if I should be concerned or not on becoming Yveltal quite often
    Last edited by -Vulpix-; 25th October 2017 at 7:34 PM.
    Game I.Ds. XBL Gamertag: Cynder Luna, PSN: Nightstream88

nope never had such dreams, usually only nightmares

I had a dream just last night about playing Ruby (the original, not Omega Ruby) again. I even saw the Dustox which my nine-year-old self stupidly caught in a Master Ball the first time I played it.

I've been having a lot of dreams about me starting anew on Pokémon games, including on the original Silver. I think there I chose Cyndaquil, which is weird because in real life I chose Totodile on the original and Chikorita on the remake. :/

Sun Team:

Planned Ultra Sun Team:

I had a dream with Lillie in it recently. I don't remember what exactly happened in it though.

Some odd ones. Once I dreamt that Brock was killed in front of me. Don’t remember how but he was clearly dead. It was weird.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

If I am playing Pokémon right before bed, and am at a particularly challenging gym or something, I will often dream that I am still playing the game. And then I wake up and it takes me a moment to think back and remember that I had actually stopped playing and gone to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by ruxy_100 View Post
    If I am playing Pokémon right before bed, and am at a particularly challenging gym or something, I will often dream that I am still playing the game. And then I wake up and it takes me a moment to think back and remember that I had actually stopped playing and gone to sleep.
    This sometimes happens to me too, and not just when playing Pokémon. I often think over strategies while I sleep after playing and stopping off at a Gym, so I may dream them up.

Sun Team:

Planned Ultra Sun Team:

Occasionally I have dreams that take place in the games (usually Gen 3) that involve just in-game walking, without battles or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    And this.

I remember having a dream involving an encounter with a shiny Zubat, and I actually caught one in Mt. Coronet in Diamond while looking for a Feebas.

Last night i dreamed i was training a mimikyu on my sun game xD I recall it being an event one too. its weird....i've never used that pokemon before o.o it has a neat name in the dream too. wish i recalled what it was.

Is possible i used a mimikyu on pokemon showdown the night before having the dream too actually lol i did play that a few days ago xD
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTriox View Post
    Last night i dreamed i was training a mimikyu on my sun game xD I recall it being an event one too. its weird....i've never used that pokemon before o.o it has a neat name in the dream too. wish i recalled what it was.

Is possible i used a mimikyu on pokemon showdown the night before having the dream too actually lol i did play that a few days ago xD
    Ironically Mimikyu was one of my proposed team members for Sun. :P

Sun Team:

Planned Ultra Sun Team:

I've had dreams recently where I reboot the game, and it goes on a further back saved place.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

Had another dream involving pokemon I thought was fairly interesting
    I was guy used Celebi and I was Ninetales instead of attacking me with Celebi he had Celebi sent me 200 years into the future then was going to alter events of the past so that future would cease to exist along with everything in it.
    Having thought about it I did get sent to a desolated island similar to the one in another dream I had I was Dialga in and protected it from being destroyed by Palkia.
    Don't think that guy that sent me into the future to try to get rid of me was aware I could become Dialga as well so I would just be able to negate that future's destruction by controlling time probably.
    As for Celebi that other dream I had involving Celebi, Azelf attempted to use Celebi to create time distortions so I would become Primal Dialga and use the power I had as Dialga to cross over into this reality.
    Pretty sure Time Travel is never a good idea anyway.
    That never would've thought of sending someone into the future and changing the past to get rid of them anyway.
    I'm hoping Celebi isn't going to start to be a problem already holding a grudge against Moltres.
    Game I.Ds. XBL Gamertag: Cynder Luna, PSN: Nightstream88