Page 412 of 477 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,300 of 11916

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Torterra14 View Post
    Arcanine is one of my favorite fire types, too. I'm also pretty fond of Camerupt, Flareon, Magmortar, and Darmanitan.
    U like flareon thts a first

Quote Originally Posted by Pkfire0 View Post
    No dude, I think alot more people like Flareon than you think.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Typhlosion is one of my favorite fire types.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

My favorite fire-type is Volcarona, and it's also my second favorite pokemon of all time, tied with Archeops. Second favorite fire-type is probably Magmortar. I personally think it looks totally beast.

^ Click this for good times ^

I like Flareon.....
    My other favorite Fire type is Charizard.

Flareon is a badass. Don't hate. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My favorite fire-type is Volcarona, and it's also my second favorite pokemon of all time, tied with Archeops. Second favorite fire-type is probably Magmortar. I personally think it looks totally beast.
    Oh, I almost forgot about Volcarona. He's one of my favorites, too, and it's a badass as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Torterra14 View Post
    Flareon is a badass.
    I concur. I used one on a team in Fire Red and he was a total beast. He helped me catch Moltres with his beautiful Flash Fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    I concur. I used one on a team in Fire Red and he was a total beast. He helped me catch Moltres with his beautiful Flash Fire.
    That's cool. I used mine in my first Platinum playthrough to help me catch Heatran. :P

My favourite Pokemon is Garchomp,Which is also Sinnoh's Champion Cynthia's main pokemon.What I like about Garchomp is that it has a very high speed and has a high defense and attack.I have used it in my whole journey in Pokemon White.It is my main pokemon in my battling team.I would rate Garchomp,9/10.
    Currently Seeking:Events And Shinies I dont have,DW
    Females.

Willing To Offer:Events that I have,Shinies that I have,likeSatoshi's Reshiram,NOK Rayquaza,
    Shiny Groudon and many more.

Feel free to PM Me asking what I have,or What you are looking for.

CaptainGarchomp

In my humble opinion, while Garchomp is friggin epic, one of my favorite Sinnoh pokes, it is nowhere near as cool as Dragonite. Sure, Dragonite is a cartoony-looking dragon thing and Garchomp is a dragon shark, but hey, it's MY opinion! According to this Serebii page, (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/stat/all.shtml), they have equal base stats. While Garchomp's Dragon-type attacks can do heavy damage to Dragonite, its Ground-type moves cannot. What's your favorite of the two pseudo-legendaries?
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    In my humble opinion, while Garchomp is friggin epic, one of my favorite Sinnoh pokes, it is nowhere near as cool as Dragonite. Sure, Dragonite is a cartoony-looking dragon thing and Garchomp is a dragon shark, but hey, it's MY opinion! According to this Serebii page, (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/stat/all.shtml), they have equal base stats. While Garchomp's Dragon-type attacks can do heavy damage to Dragonite, its Ground-type moves cannot. What's your favorite of the two pseudo-legendaries?
    I believe that they are almost the same,and they are equally epic.So the only way to find out the best out of those two,is their speed and health.This two will determine who will win.
    Currently Seeking:Events And Shinies I dont have,DW
    Females.

Willing To Offer:Events that I have,Shinies that I have,likeSatoshi's Reshiram,NOK Rayquaza,
    Shiny Groudon and many more.

Feel free to PM Me asking what I have,or What you are looking for.

CaptainGarchomp

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGarchomp View Post
    I believe that they are almost the same,and they are equally epic.So the only way to find out the best out of those two,is their speed and health.This two will determine who will win.
    Don't forget about Dragonite's sweet DW ability, Multiscale.

Credit to zhanton

Dragonite looks like a big cuddly teddybear.
    Garchomp looks like walking Sushi

Well I can understand Dragonite...

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/im...ZjHuq6KE82MkoQ
    Last edited by Larry; 1st January 2012 at 2:34 PM.

Credit to zhanton

Registeel looks awesome
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    I like Garchomp better. It can use Stone Edge on Nite, and it has obscene attack. Nite has more defense, Garchomp is more offensive. Garchomp also looks badass!

Quote Originally Posted by ikarishipper4ever View Post
    I like Garchomp better. It can use Stone Edge on Nite, and it has obscene attack. Nite has more defense, Garchomp is more offensive. Garchomp also looks badass!
    Dragonite has better attack than Garchomp. I believe Garchomp has base 130 and Dragonite has 134.

Anyway, Dragonite would win in a fight. Multiscale would reliably let it set up a Dragon Dance, and then that takes care of its middling speed while skyrocketing its Attack. Don't forget that Multiscale can be used again with Roost.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Dragonite looks like a big cuddly teddybear.
    Garchomp looks like walking Sushi
    Not sure about sushi, but okay....

Dragonite > Garchomp. Garchomp might be able to hammer through teams, but that's all it can do. Dragonite can do a lot more than that.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Dragonite > Garchomp. Garchomp might be able to hammer through teams, but that's all it can do. Dragonite can do a lot more than that.
    Garchomp also works as an excellent revenge killer and hax abuser, but I see your point. Dragonite can go physical or special. It has excellent bulk thanks to Multiscale. It can sweep, tank, or both.

if comparing d-nite and chomp, I still have to give chomp the upper hand...sure d-nite can be a wall, be mixed, or be a crazy physical attacker, it's just too slow....I mean its speed isn't horrible and with multiscale, one d-dance can be assured...unless for fake out weavile but I digress...chomp starts out fast and after one swords dance, it's ready to sweep, d-nite needs slightly more setting up to work effectively..
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Alpha Sapphire Team:

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    if comparing d-nite and chomp, I still have to give chomp the upper hand...sure d-nite can be a wall, be mixed, or be a crazy physical attacker, it's just too slow....I mean its speed isn't horrible and with multiscale, one d-dance can be assured...unless for fake out weavile but I digress...chomp starts out fast and after one swords dance, it's ready to sweep, d-nite needs slightly more setting up to work effectively..
    Problem with Garchomp is that it doesn't have reliable insurance like Multiscale. Mamoswine could revenge it with Ice Shard an make short work of it. Dragonite, on the other hand, could survive an Ice Shard and use that turn to boost with Dragon Dance, and then that solves its middling speed problem, making it faster than choice band Garchomp.

In other words, the two need the same amount of setting up in order to work.

^ But next turn the Ice Shard would just finish off Dragonite.

Credit to zhanton

i have a question how do u get the red orb in soul silver? i already have all 16 badges wat do i do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon X View Post
    i have a question how do u get the red orb in soul silver? i already have all 16 badges wat do i do now?
    You need to defeat Red in Mt Silver and get a Kanto starter from Prof Oak.

Credit to zhanton

I just love some of the 5th gen designs but some of them are ugly speaking of gen 5 i love patrat's shiny form it's blue eyes make it look calmer and I got one at 2:30pm (GMT)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png[/IMG]

Name: Rattles
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

UT Shiny Ariados lvl 50
    IV's
    Att: 10,11
    Def: 6,7
    Spa: 2,3
    Spd: 28
    Spe: 8,9

Page 412 of 477 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462 ... LastLast