Page 441 of 478 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,025 of 11938

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by SirIllo View Post
    If volcarona didnt hve quiver dance, do you think it would still be as used?
    No. I've never used one in-game, but I have on Showdown. Without it, Volcarona isn't that great. Even with Quiver Dance, it can be difficult to use Volcarona because of everybody spamming Stealth Rocks. xD

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

#AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    No, I haven't, but I would hate to be spiderman, haha.
    Formerly known as Azure_Gallade

Black 2 FC: 0562 4633 3655

oh my.goodness i love it! great pairings! but why he hatin on spiderman?

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Spider Man isn't even an Avenger. >>
    Haven't seen it before. I like it, kind of. But seriously, Hulk isn't a gentle giant. Like, at all. xD That's my least favorite because it's just not.
    The edit button is always your friend.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.
    If I don't know who you are, don't be offended, but I can't keep up with all of these username changes.
    My Biggest Pet Peeve On Here: vming me and your profile is private! Pretty impossible to vm back, just so you are aware.

I might actually buy those if I had money to spend on them.. I like Tony Stark's Pokemon xP

Genius. Awesome matches, especially Cap haha

Quote Originally Posted by emogirl View Post
    Spider Man isn't even an Avenger. >>
    In the movie, you mean.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Genius. Awesome matches, especially Cap haha

In the movie, you mean.
    you have a point but the artist was clearly drawing the movie adaptations of the members of the avengers... wait a sec! this ain't an avengers thread!? oh, game time!

what would your all-kanto team of 3 pokemon be? sometimes it's important to recognize the 151 that started it all

Credit to Brutaka

I love the pairing in the link that was posted! The art is amazing too, I wish I could draw like that...Spiderman has shiny Spinarak which is awesome! My all Kanto Pokemon of Three:Raichu, Arcanine and Dragonite for epicness.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Those look pretty good. My favorite would be the guy with the eye patch (sorry for being a dummy and not knowing his name).
    Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    what would your all-kanto team of 3 pokemon be? sometimes it's important to recognize the 151 that started it all
    If you mean just favorites, probably Mewtwo, Alakazam and Venusaur. If I was making a team for a Battle facility, I'm not sure. I'd probably pick 3 from Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Alakazam and Gengar, just because they're favorites and have varied types (well, Alakazam & Gengar in a team against a dark opponent would be a problem).
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 13th December 2012 at 10:20 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Hmmm... Gengar, Alakazam and.... Charizard.
    They're strong and Gengar and Alakazam are very fast.

My Kanto Three would be Raichu, Marowak, and Omastar.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

I would pick Flareon (my favorite Pokemon, and I always have a Fire-type on my team), Lapras (I like Water-types as well, and Lapras is one of the most majestic IMO), and Pidgeot (it was the first Pokemon I ever trained to level 100).

Obviously this is going by favorites, not by competitive value. XD

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

My Kanto three would be Victreebel, Dragonite, and Kabutops. All from each different tiers!

i guess my 3 (noncompetitive) would be magmar and electabuzz (cuz i love their evolutions) and lapras, cuz i love multi-type waters and i just love lapras so friggin much

Credit to Brutaka

This a little random considering the last conversation being about a painting...
    But today I had a realization that, when and if pokemon is coming out with a remake of ruby/saphire?
    I only think it would be appropriate, since back in generation 3 they remade blue/red(gen1), and the following generation (4) came out with a remake of gold/silver(gen2), so wouldn't it only make sense for gen5 to come out with a remake of gen3? So that the following gen6 could come out maybe soon after the remake of gen3...idk just a thought that I think diserved some attenton. Personally I wouuld love a remake of gen3, especially after all the improvements gen5 introduced aesthetically speaking.idk what do you guys think?

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    This a little random considering the last conversation being about a painting...
    But today I had a realization that, when and if pokemon is coming out with a remake of ruby/saphire?
    I only think it would be appropriate, since back in generation 3 they remade blue/red(gen1), and the following generation (4) came out with a remake of gold/silver(gen2), so wouldn't it only make sense for gen5 to come out with a remake of gen3? So that the following gen6 could come out maybe soon after the remake of gen3...idk just a thought that I think diserved some attenton. Personally I wouuld love a remake of gen3, especially after all the improvements gen5 introduced aesthetically speaking.idk what do you guys think?
    1. this has been talked about a lot, and that's an understatement
    2. this may not be the right thread to talk about it because i think i remember it in another thread, but I'm not sure
    Last edited by flamebeam; 16th December 2012 at 4:18 PM.

Credit to Brutaka

The Gen 3 Remakes and Gen 6 games have ended up as a Banned topic in GPD and the 3rd Gen Sections, due to all the Flame Wars it made.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Man, all these 13275 errors on the GTS are annoying as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    The Gen 3 Remakes and Gen 6 games have ended up as a Banned topic in GPD and the 3rd Gen Sections, due to all the Flame Wars it made.
    Wow, the 3rd Gen section, too? That's pretty surprising. I guess people are just too passionate about the topic the more time passes, huh?

In any case, my team of three Kanto Pokémon would probably be Dragonite, Gengar, and Vaporeon. This is assuming fifth-generation mechanics and based on favorites, though.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    yeah i figured. that's the way i remember it. lol crazy times, crazy times

Credit to Brutaka

3 Kanto pokemon huh?

Areodactyl, snorelax and vaporeon.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

My first generation three would be Blastoise (my starter from FireRed, my very first game), Pidgeot, and Primeape. Plus, that is half of my actual team on FireRed.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Pansage is the best. It can learn powerful moves like Solarbeam, Crunch, and Seed Bomb. It's the best because it can take on almost any opponent and win.
    Isaac

Quote Originally Posted by Mslp View Post
    Pansage is the best. It can learn powerful moves like Solarbeam, Crunch, and Seed Bomb. It's the best because it can take on almost any opponent and win.
    i know what you mean. for my E4 team, i taught my simisage seed bomb, brick break, rock slide, and shadow claw, and it can face multiple opponents. plus, it has good speed

Credit to Brutaka

Page 441 of 478 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451 ... LastLast