Page 450 of 478 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460 ... LastLast
Results 11,226 to 11,250 of 11936

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

So we got any good April Fools stuff yet?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

The Halo 4 server isn't letting me use Forge Island.
    Anyway, i caught a calm Latios in Emerald and i have no idea what to do with it. Decent IVs too, 27-28 in Speed and Sp. Attack with flawless HP. Can somebody help me with it please?
    Last edited by Mr.Ducky209; 4th April 2013 at 1:40 AM.
    I want to trade this beast from my HeartGold as soon as I get my Wi-Fi crap down.
    Message me if you are interested.
    (Not Reserved)
    Lonely Nature
    Likes to thrash about, with Pokerus smile
    Moveset:
    1. Dragon Claw
    2. Earthquake
    3. Counter
    4. Fire Punch
    Stats:
    HP: 345
    Attack: 419
    Defense: 310
    Sp. Atk: 240
    Sp. Def: 210
    Speed: 221
    What I want for it is undecided, most likely a good Arceus because I want to unlock the Sinjo Ruins event from my HeartGold. The trade does not have to be shiny for shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    The minecraft tekket server got hacked as a joke.
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*

^ Night Fighter

should Groudon be a Ground/Steel type? He represents the earth an ground and the center of the earth is pure iron so?????

White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals

Quote Originally Posted by tyranitarenthusiast View Post
    should Groudon be a Ground/Steel type? He represents the earth an ground and the center of the earth is pure iron so?????
    I really don't think Steel suits him that much. Ground just seems better, more representing of mountains and land, not Metal, or steel (more of a human invention). But that sure would be interesting.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by tyranitarenthusiast View Post
    Groudon is described as the expander of the land, not the creator of earth. And I believe that his single typing is so that he somewhat has neutrality
    with Kyogre; he technically has three weaknesses: Fire (because of the sunlight), Ice, and Grass. Sunlight neutralizes the water weakness. Steel would give him a tank-load of weaknesses if it was a part of his typing.
    I want to trade this beast from my HeartGold as soon as I get my Wi-Fi crap down.
    Message me if you are interested.
    (Not Reserved)
    Lonely Nature
    Likes to thrash about, with Pokerus smile
    Moveset:
    1. Dragon Claw
    2. Earthquake
    3. Counter
    4. Fire Punch
    Stats:
    HP: 345
    Attack: 419
    Defense: 310
    Sp. Atk: 240
    Sp. Def: 210
    Speed: 221
    What I want for it is undecided, most likely a good Arceus because I want to unlock the Sinjo Ruins event from my HeartGold. The trade does not have to be shiny for shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    How would you use Ash's team competitively? You're wasting time trying to calculate EV's and IV's specifically from the anime.
    I don't see why you'd bother doing that. It'd make much more sense just to build a team around the Pokemon themselves rather than the exact EV's and IV's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ducky209 View Post
    Groudon is described as the expander of the land, not the creator of earth. And I believe that his single typing is so that he somewhat has neutrality
    with Kyogre; he technically has three weaknesses: Fire (because of the sunlight), Ice, and Grass. Sunlight neutralizes the water weakness. Steel would give him a tank-load of weaknesses if it was a part of his typing.
    Well at the same time if he was steel, he would have a lot more resistances too, and it would limit the power of those original weaknesses (except for Fire)
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

I hope Groudon gets some new moves this upcoming gen. It's beast, but it need some more moves. Same with Kyogre and Rayquaza.

I never understood why Groudon had the ability drought. I mean - it's a ground type, not a fire type!
    I mean I get the whole creation thing but... bad type matchup is bad. (although it weakens water type moves and it can learn a lot of fire moves) ((but where is the stab omg))

"said i'm, i'm high class,
    and this is where you brought me?"

tumblr | deviantart

Spoiler:- my shinies -:

I think the reason why Groudon has the ability drought it's because of Groudon's volcanic environment but I agree with the bad matchup they did, they could have done Groudon Ground/Fire and that would make a lot more senses with it's drought ability and it's unusual way of knowing a lot of fire type moves

Quote Originally Posted by EXEDarkmegaman View Post
    I think the reason why Groudon has the ability drought it's because of Groudon's volcanic environment but I agree with the bad matchup they did, they could have done Groudon Ground/Fire and that would make a lot more senses with it's drought ability and it's unusual way of knowing a lot of fire type moves
    maybe they didn't want Kyogre to be 4x super effective against Groudon

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Oh yeah I forgot about that little detail, internet don't kill me for not bringing all the details x( but even that it would make a little more senses if Groudon was a Fire/Ground type but from what you said, it makes senses but it's unfair either way since Kyogre is still 2x super effective against Groudon :P

Quote Originally Posted by EXEDarkmegaman View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot about that little detail, internet don't kill me for not bringing all the details x( but even that it would make a little more senses if Groudon was a Fire/Ground type but from what you said, it makes senses but it's unfair either way since Kyogre is still 2x super effective against Groudon :P
    well, maybe 2x super effective was the compromise: it fits what the 2 pokemon represent without making one of them completely weak against the other

Credit to Brutaka

What exactly is Sigilyph based upon?

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

The Nazca lines in Peru
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

hello guys.. umm. can u give tips about Flygon?

any moveset, nature or stat will do.. currently playing emerald

Quote Originally Posted by GyaradosxMilotic View Post
    hello guys.. umm. can u give tips about Flygon?

any moveset, nature or stat will do.. currently playing emerald
    http://www.smogon.com/rs/pokemon/flygon
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Hello, could help me with something. if anyone does know a move I could replace for Recover in a Sword dance Adamant Cradily? for my Pokemon W/B

Thumbs up Epic Pokémon...

I like most of the Pokémon out there, but I like mixing them even more! Haunter and Lucario where old but my first was Typhlosion Deoxys and Scizor mixed... It was pretty good too. Now I'm doing Duosion and Pikachu together. I don't get my Idea of this much, but atleast I know what I'm doing! You people should try it. You can make any pokemon you want! I'm gonna say this too, but my wierdest fusion was Dialga Palkia Arceus Groudon Kyogre and Rayquaza. It was weird. Try it. It will make you anoyed at some points, but it is still fun!
    Looking for shinies. Willing to trade a MAGIKARP shiny with hacked move set and Lv.100 Moves: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Judgment, Draco-meteor. If you wanna trade PM me.

I'm new since yesterday but been a pokemon fan for years. Hydreigon is ny fave, but ifernape is second as I had him first. I think your first starter becomes a fave most of the time.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    I'm new since yesterday but been a pokemon fan for years. Hydreigon is ny fave, but ifernape is second as I had him first. I think your first starter becomes a fave most of the time.
    1. oh my gizzle! you have 60 posts in one day?
    2. this is why starters are overrated. I develop bonds with them, too, but they always do well in the Pokémon Survivor thread because everyone has “special connections" with them. then again, who am I to talk since Typhlosion is my favorite Pokémon

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin.C View Post
    I like most of the Pokémon out there, but I like mixing them even more! Haunter and Lucario where old but my first was Typhlosion Deoxys and Scizor mixed... It was pretty good too. Now I'm doing Duosion and Pikachu together. I don't get my Idea of this much, but atleast I know what I'm doing! You people should try it. You can make any pokemon you want! I'm gonna say this too, but my wierdest fusion was Dialga Palkia Arceus Groudon Kyogre and Rayquaza. It was weird. Try it. It will make you anoyed at some points, but it is still fun!
    Do you mean Pokemon spriting?
    Last edited by ysmr97; 6th May 2013 at 12:57 PM.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

When Pokemon first came out back in the day, myself and all my little friends at school were convinced that Rapidash was the fastest Pokemon of them all(all 150, of course). I am not sure if we thought that because it was fastest stat-wise in gen one games(was it?) or it was just that we had seen that Rapidash racing episode the day before...but was this a popular assumption back then? Or was it just my school weren't very clever? Lol
    Team Rocket: Built On Lies

Set after the events of Operation Tempest, Giovanni's next scheme plans to send the whole world into ruin. But how will Team Rocket cope when they realize that Operation Tempest changed Giovanni forever...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Built-On-Lies

Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1891 - 1654 - 1184

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    1. oh my gizzle! you have 60 posts in one day?
    2. this is why starters are overrated. I develop bonds with them, too, but they always do well in the Pokémon Survivor thread because everyone has “special connections" with them. then again, who am I to talk since Typhlosion is my favorite Pokémon
    So Meganium is overrated?

I think the new professor from XY should give you a Life Orb once you beat the E4.

Page 450 of 478 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460 ... LastLast