Page 12 of 478 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Yeah I'm still not catching on
    There was a SPAMming team called Team T.E.E. H.E.E. (without the dots in between) that kept on creating accounts and causing mayhem. So, to try to get them to stop, the forum banned the words T.E.E. H.E.E. so they couldn't use it in their posts, which made them kind of pointless.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Anyway on a random now just then there's been the second thunderstorm in three days (where I live), it sounds weird but when I was looking at the blue lightning it reminded me of Zekrom- ******
    The night that I got my Zekrom was the night of a rough Thunderstorm XD The one thing about Zekrom that I like over Reshiram is that tail generator..I'd hate to get hit by that thing ^^; Especially with all that physical attack power. Shame it dosent get too many physical moves to choose from, but I guess it gets the ones that matter :3
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 10th May 2011 at 2:53 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

I absolutely love Chandelure. Especially my shiny chandelure. It is just so amazing that chandelure has the HIGHEST special attack for a non legendary. I'm currently training my shiny chandelure. It's special attack is just monstrous.
    SOCCER + POKEMON = MY LIFE

I <3 GHOST POKEMON

Spoiler:- MY SHINIES!:

If only it had Focus Blast so it won't rely on HP Fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    If only it had Focus Blast so it won't rely on HP Fighting.
    Chandelure has enough special attacks to utilize its amazing stat. Psychic, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower and Energy Ball are all great special attacking moves that Chandelure would be amazing with.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Chandelure has enough special attacks to utilize its amazing stat. Psychic, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower and Energy Ball are all great special attacking moves that Chandelure would be amazing with.
    It can't hit Dark and Water types hard though, which are more common in attacks and species respectively. Psychic is a poor coverage move and will most likely be replaced by HP fighting or electric.

Go with Energy Ball for water types miju.

You can switch out if you can't counter it...or in double battle pair Chandelure with a pokemon with Storm Drain ability miju >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    Go with Energy Ball for water types miju.

You can switch out if you can't counter it...or in double battle pair Chandelure with a pokemon with Storm Drain ability miju >.<
    Oh yeah, I forgot that Energy Ball can also take out water types. HP fighting is the only way to go, though I still wish it knows Focus Blast so I could use it on my team as my Victini replacement.

No pokemon is absolutely perfect so we have to deal with their flaws, with those kind of shells i expected samurott to have its physical defense equal to Blastoise and earthquake miju ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    No pokemon is absolutely perfect so we have to deal with their flaws, with those kind of shells i expected samurott to have its physical defense equal to Blastoise and earthquake miju ;-;
    If I could teach Miju(my Samurott 8D) anything, it would be Shell Break..I'd be totally satisfied if their species could learn that move. Y'know, Shell themed Pokemon..Extra speed..Would be cool.

I love 'em anyway though XD
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 10th May 2011 at 4:41 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

A supporter that move would be perfect miju!

You know, I've never thought of Shell Break on Samurott. That would make him beast and separate himself from other generic water types. GF better make it a move tutor in the third version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Mine knows those moves except I taught it Will-o-wisp over Psychic. Maybe I should consider changing that...

...to Calm Mind. Chandelure has the Defences and speed to setup well. One Cm is enough thanks to its amazing attack.

Not enough pokemon have Shells for it to be a viable tutor move.
    And no we're not going to give Shelgon Shell Break. It is beyond insanity to imagine Salamence with Shell Break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Yeah maybe I should teach it Calm Mind. I didn't think about that

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Not enough pokemon have Shells for it to be a viable tutor move.
    IDK...Blastoise, Lapras, Crawdaunt, Kingler, Samurott, Escavalier, Shelmet, Armaldo, Kabutops, Parasect, Topegi, Gastrodon, Aron, Shuckle, Torterra and/or part of their evo family have some kind of shell to them. Even Kakuna and Medapod if they wanted to XD Seems like it would make a decent number of Pokemon counting the Pokemon who can already learn it..Some of those might sound a bit ridiculous, but it wouldnt be too crazy after they went ahead and gave so many Pokemon Gunk Shot..(was that supposed to be funny? >.< )

(I mean if they bothered with Twister and String Shot as tutor moves, then any move can make it :S)
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 11th May 2011 at 12:03 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Yeah, I wouldn't mind some shell moves

SHELL SMASH. Seriously, it wrecked me on Wi-Fi battles once, I never realised how good a Clamperl could be (or how bad my team could be T.T)
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    IDK...Blastoise, Lapras, Crawdaunt, Kingler, Samurott, Escavalier, Shelmet, Armaldo, Kabutops, Parasect, Topegi, Gastrodon, Aron, Shuckle, Torterra and/or part of their evo family have some kind of shell to them. Even Kakuna and Medapod if they wanted to XD Seems like it would make a decent number of Pokemon counting the Pokemon who can already learn it)
    Break a hermit crabs shell and it finds another one. Break a turtles and you've just cracked its ribs. Armaldo doesn't have a shell. Its an exoskeleton. Apart from Clamperl/Shellder, if you break the shell of those who learn Shell Break, they can actually survive. Kakuna and Metapod are cocoons. Kabutops 'shell' is just large bones proven by skeletons. Togepi is an eggshell. Gastrodon doesn't have a hard shell, anymore. Parasect is a fungus. Aron is is solid steel rather than a steel shell.
    This leaves Blastoise, Lapras, Samurott, Shuckle, and Torterra.
    Considering the pokemon that already have Shell Break, and the need for a balanced game, how many pokemon will learn Shell Break through move tutor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Break a hermit crabs shell and it finds another one.
    Dwebble can still do it.

Break a turtles and you've just cracked its ribs.
    Tirtouga can too.

Armaldo doesn't have a shell. Its an exoskeleton.
    FR&LG Dex entry - Protected by a hard shell, its body is very sturdy. It skewers prey with its claws to feed.

Apart from Clamperl/Shellder, if you break the shell of those who learn Shell Break, they can actually survive.
    If it's okay for those too then it shouldnt be a problem for others.

Kakuna and Metapod are cocoons.
    Metapod's B&W dex entry - A steel-hard shell protects its tender body. It quietly endures hardships while awaiting evolution
    Kakuna's Soul Silver dex entry - From this form, it will grow into an adult. As its body becomes softer, the external shell hardens.

Kabutops 'shell' is just large bones proven by skeletons.
    So then get it from Kabuto.

Togepi is an eggshell.
    That's still a shell :P

Gastrodon doesn't have a hard shell, anymore.
    But it's still has a shell of some sort.

This shell thing may not make completely realistic sense, but you can still find reason as to how or why they could learn the move. In Pokemon terms, if nothing else.

Parasect is a fungus. Aron is is solid steel rather than a steel shell.
    I'll give you those ^^
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 12th May 2011 at 3:32 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

If anyone looks at my profile you'll see that I listed my fave as "Dragonite", but I also love Infirnape, Emboar, Tysplosion, and Reshiram (combo of my favorite types! Yay!) So here's a shoutout to dragonite fans. Did anyone see "Night at the Nacrene Museum/Gym"? Lol
        Spoiler:- This is for the TV show...:

So yeah. Dragonite is so heavy, but he can fly with tiny wings! And learn Surf! Anyone with me?

Oh and if you listen to the pokemon B&W theme song, you'll hear "It's not always black and white/Your heart always knows what's right" and they're right.

Magcargo has a shell.
    Last edited by Profesco; 12th May 2011 at 4:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notalwaysbalckanddwhite View Post
    Magcargo has a shell.
    Quite an observation there haha. Does Escavalier count as having a shell? Since it has that armor.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r40gt0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/j0wppv.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Shiny Card~
    If You're Interested in Shiny Hunting, Check Out Shiny Hunters United!

Quote Originally Posted by rykerr1 View Post
    Quite an observation there haha. Does Escavalier count as having a shell? Since it has that armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier's White Dex Entry
    These pokemon evolve by wearing the shell covering of a Shelmet. The steel armour protects their whole body.
    Plus, one of Escavalier's abilities is Shell Armour, so I think that's proof enough.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Is there anyone out there that likes whischash? favorite of mine from RSE. also gets dragon dance and spark

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    Is there anyone out there that likes whischash? favorite of mine from RSE. also gets dragon dance and spark
    *Raises hand*

Page 12 of 478 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast