Page 347 of 476 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,675 of 11879

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Agreed. But Bulbapedia says that since most of the legends learn a lot of HM moves, they make good HM slaves. Go figure.

I have claimed Seviper, Red Barchetta by Rush, One-Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII, FFVII: Advent Children Complete, Star Trek: Enterprise, Heavy Rain on the PS3, and Felix from Golden Sun. U jelly.

Read my story of swords and sorcery here. Currently on chapter 1.

lol wut

True, true.

Pokemon X Round 2

And that's wy I don't use Bulbapedia. Lol. A lot of Pokemon can know multiple HMs though, right? So why waste space on a good Pokemon? I mean, unless you have more than one, but since it's a legendary, that most likely won't happen.
    The edit button is always your friend.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.
    If I don't know who you are, don't be offended, but I can't keep up with all of these username changes.
    My Biggest Pet Peeve On Here: vming me and your profile is private! Pretty impossible to vm back, just so you are aware.

Unless it's a legendary bird. But then, those can pretty much only learn Fly.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Gotta give credit to Bulba, they also give an example of two Pokemon that can learn all 8 HMS between them, leaving four team slots completely free.

I have claimed Seviper, Red Barchetta by Rush, One-Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII, FFVII: Advent Children Complete, Star Trek: Enterprise, Heavy Rain on the PS3, and Felix from Golden Sun. U jelly.

Exactly, lol. Most bird Pokemon can only learn Fly. With the exception of like Ducklett/Swanna and such, they can also know Surf.

....xD Yeah, Gee. Cuz you always need all of the HMs on you, right? I actually don't keep HM Pokemon on me unless I'll be needing it. So pretty much never post-league, but with gen 5, there was still stuff to do..
    Hipsters, I tell ya.
    If I don't know who you are, don't be offended, but I can't keep up with all of these username changes.
    My Biggest Pet Peeve On Here: vming me and your profile is private! Pretty impossible to vm back, just so you are aware.

I don't either. Bulbapedia is too long to load. Marriland & Serebii are better.

Pokemon X Round 2

I always go to Serebii. But facts are facts, and facts state that Legends, especially Dragons, can learn a crapton of HMs.
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Credit to Atari!
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

But facts also state that there are myriad better uses for legends than HMing.

Even though they can, it's still a waste of a legendary imo. But, I haven't been known for taking other peoples advice when it comes to strategy things, like Pokemon or 'mental sports'. But it's worked well for me thus far, so I see no reason to start. lol
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

I don't use HMs with my legends. The only case in which I have is that I taught my Palkia Surf, and that was only because it's a decent move in combat. Oh, and Rayquaza comes with Fly as a package deal.
    Credit to Atari!

Quote Originally Posted by barak446 View Post
    I hate hunting pokemon with the correct nature and the hiden power you want..
    its soo anoying!!
    OMA I know! I'm lokking for a timid fire Joltik right now!

Credit to FrozenConstellation

I teach birds fly.

Pokemon X Round 2

Oh Yeah, Rayquaza wth Fly is one of the few exceptions. I mean, I HAVE taught legendaries HMs, but not many, and commonly I had a good reason for it.

I usually teach birds Fly too....LOL what a coincidence.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

I taught Rock Smash to Dialga, tmk

Pokemon X Round 2

I would never have taught my Dialga Rock Smash...
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

Even after they boosted it it was only forty. Rock Smash is and always has been Epic Fail.

Exactly! That's one of the reasons I really hate Rock Smash as an HM. I would never say they should get rid of it or make it stronger though. I merely dislike it.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

I can't remember whether it's good for contests or not.

lol,

Scenario- Player is at Mt. Coronet; Awesome a Dialga, let's battle!!

After 5000 turn's trying to lower it's HP to red and used up all Pokeballs, Great Ball's, Ultra Ball's and Timer Ball's and having only 1 Net Ball left and 1 weaken pokemon left Player make's is best effort and throw's the Net ball at the Dialga, it captures it in a blur of white, the ball shake's once...twice...three time's..and then stay's still... HURRAY YOU CAUGHT A DIALGA.. now what will you do??

Player: Ima teach it Strenght, Surf, Rock Smash, and Flash!!!! Forget Roar of Time! You can Flash everyone and blind them!!!

T-T

xD was catching Dialga really that tedious for you...?
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by emogirl View Post
    xD was catching Dialga really that tedious for you...?
    No it was just a random scenario, my Dialga is snug in it's Pokeball, caught at turn 9, with yellow health, no status.

Ah, all right. Cuz sometimes when I hear about how strenuous legendaries are for some people, I feel bad when it took me like 3 turns to get it down on red health, and then I threw a couple balls and caught it. xD
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

@Emogirl: Isn't it interesting how we can be arguing in one thread and cordially agreeing in another simultaneously?

Also: nice, DM. I caught all the legends in White without the Master Ball, I think they made it easier.

Lol I know. Because I don't think I need to all out hate a person for one difference.

I didn't use the Master Ball either! They did make BW a bit easier as far as catching goes IMO
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

Page 347 of 476 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast