Page 399 of 477 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 11925

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26 View Post
    3rd Gen had the best legendaries ever, what are you talking about?

Kyogre can just show up and drown your little Musketeers,

Anywho, with the announcement of a new movie that will feature Kyurem and the 3 Musketeers, and the fact that they might announce a new game at Jump Fiesta, Im assuming its going to all revolve around Kyurem, with possibly new moves and a new form.
    >Implying your opinion is fact

Note I said "for me" and "bar the weather trio" (which includes Kyogre fyi).

The Regis are boring both aesthetically and typewise, and have sucky stats.

Lati@ are strong, but I've never really liked them, and they don't have a very good backstory. Plus they look stupid with their little arm things.

Deoxys just looks bloody stupid, and pure psychic? Change the ******* record

Jirachi is ok, but it's always been a bit 'meh' to me.

Meanwhile I like the weather trio. So there you go, lists why I don't like most of the 3rd gen legendaries, meanwhile, I like most of every other gens set.

P.s Virizion can beat Kyogre one on one
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by Xenevix View Post
    So what does everyone think of the new legendaries of fifth gen sompared to legendaries of previous gens? I like the third gen legendaries the best but these ones aren't too bad and some haven't even been released (unfortunately). I think these newest legendaries are a little inferior to previous gens but that's just me.
    Lessee...
    Gen 1: Awesomeness, especially Mewtwo!

Gen 2: Pretty good, Lugia's one of my favorite Pokes but I'm not really a Celebi fan.

Gen 3: Probably the best generation for legendaries, barring Jirachi.

Gen 4: Here's where it started going downhill. While the creation dragon trio are also some of my favorites(especially Giratina), not to mention Darkrai, I simply didn't like the legendaries of this gen much. Probably because there are too many.

Gen 5: The legendaries here are sorta cool. We honestly should have had a Fire/Dragon type sooner, though. Also, Kyurem is a beast. Dragon/Ice typing is pretty good IMO. However, other than Genesect and Meloetta (which haven't been released yet so I'm not sure about them), I don't really have much to say about the other legendaries.
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Watch the language guys.

I'll edit words out if they're on the black list and only have one or two letters substituted. Of course, playing around with formatting or using substitute characters will earn the point.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Watch the language guys.

I'll edit words out if they're on the black list and only have one or two letters substituted. Of course, playing around with formatting or using substitute characters will earn the point.
    Sorry, was only going for the accurate quote! Won't happen again.

I still love Hot Fuzz though.

I like the Sinnoh legendaries, and how they mainly tie in with each other in the Arceus>Dragons>Pixies hierarchy, but there were definitely too many. But then again, if we had less Heatran probably would have been the first to go, and I love that thing.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Heatran looks awesome, and like some other awesome looking pokemon, it doesn't stink in battle. *Looks at luvdisk*

Spoiler:- Clan:

Credit: Magikarprules for the banner, Devant User bar shop for the user bar.

I like most of the legend's looks, Azelf and the other pixes are cute.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nidoking~ View Post
    I like most of the legend's looks, Azelf and the other pixes are cute.
    I like the Pixies too. I like that Azelf is more offensive, Uxie is more defensive, and Mesprit has mixed offences and defences. It's kind of annoying that they were all pure Psychic, but I don't think much else would have made sense for the beings that represent knowledge, willpower and emotion.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Quote Originally Posted by streetlightdsb View Post

P.s Virizion can beat Kyogre one on one
    Now thats funny, I have yet to see that happen, Virizion gets frozen so fast it can't even attack ( it's always getting 2 OHKO by my Kyogre ) and that happens on PO, Random Matchup and Competitive Battles.

I like the Pixies
    The Pixies to me are what the Regis are to you. XD

the pixies arent all good... i personally hate them..... but i LOVE latios

The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

Does anyone know what time Victini is being released for the US?

It's going to be December 3rd here soon, and I was wondering if the event is triggered on midnight EST, or at a later time?

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

I don't hate the pixies, I've just never really cared about them. Now as for the 5th gen legendaries, I'd just have to say that their okay, I don't hate them but their not my favorites either. Personally I like the 3rd and 4th gen legendaries better.

Although I guess I sort of like all the legendaries.

its midnight... thts why im still up, only 1 more hour here in michigan

The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    Does anyone know what time Victini is being released for the US?

It's going to be December 3rd here soon, and I was wondering if the event is triggered on midnight EST, or at a later time?
    I just got it so I don't know what time it was released but I got it.

I also like pixie trio. They all have their advantages and disadvantages and they have a pretty decent backstory. If I had to rank them I would rank Azelf first Uxie second and Mesprit third. But that's just me.
    3DS Friend Code: 2895-7887-7462
    I live in Eastern Time (GMT -4)

The Victini promotion is now, and ends December 31st.
    Meh, working on sig...

This generation,my favorite is probably Serperior.It's fast,deadly(especially with Overgrow when set up)and has an ace design.
    It also has-like Staraptor,Hydreigon etc.-a really nice battle cry;it's no grunt or bleep.

I love Victini of Gen. 5. He's the best, and has a very awesome design. The best part about him is that he's very possible for the next SSB game
    Meh, working on sig...

zoroark is more likely for ssb3d/ssbu

Tumblr | Reborn | League

Quote Originally Posted by XxSilverThunderxX View Post
    zoroark is more likely for ssb3d/ssbu
    Agreed. But maybe if they keep assist trophies they'll have Victini as one of them.

So what is the general opinion on the new fifth gen fossilmon as compared to the last gens? I like Carracosta and Archeops the best but they're tied with fourth gen Bastiodon and Rampardos.
    3DS Friend Code: 2895-7887-7462
    I live in Eastern Time (GMT -4)

Archeops is epic 'cause it's based on the bird-dinosaur connection (and Archaeopteryx has recently been confirmed as a non-bird dinosaur). I love the Sinnoh dinosaurs, too. (Just check my claimed Pokemon). Also, what Pokemon-related changes do you think will be made to the Smash Bros. series? I think Pikachu will be kept (duh.) but Lucario will be replaced with Zoroark. Also, it would be cool if the game let you choose which region your trainer was from.
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Another DW poke I want is swift swim carracosta...which is my personal favorite from this gen.

Compared to 4th gen, yeah, I still like carracosta. It's fun to see a sea turtle kick poke-butt.

Now thats funny, I have yet to see that happen, Virizion gets frozen so fast it can't even attack ( it's always getting 2 OHKO by my Kyogre ) and that happens on PO, Random Matchup and Competitive Battles.
    Just because you haven't seen it happen doesn't mean it can't. Virizion can Calm Mind before Kyogre can do anything, and use a boosted Giga Drain off any damage it's taken with it's great SpD. Most things can beat anything with the right luck, as with a freeze.

The Pixies to me are what the Regis are to you. XD
    Cool.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

My 6 year old cousin has all these Pokemon cards. I'm kinda jelly. I think I'll steal some when I leave He doesn't even know the originals. I cam here to vent so I won't beat him up. </rage>

キバゴ

Just because you haven't seen it happen doesn't mean it can't. Virizion can Calm Mind before Kyogre can do anything, and use a boosted Giga Drain off any damage it's taken with it's great SpD. Most things can beat anything with the right luck, as with a freeze.
    Seeing is beleiving XD

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    what Pokemon-related changes do you think will be made to the Smash Bros. series? I think Pikachu will be kept (duh.) but Lucario will be replaced with Zoroark. Also, it would be cool if the game let you choose which region your trainer was from.
    lucario is being replaced, but i wont say who ( my cousin is in nintendo of america) pikachu of course it there, but im not sure about the trainer

Tumblr | Reborn | League

Default Bulky pokemon yes?

Maybe I'm just going in an opposite direction here but I personally love dark and poison types. Drapion is blessed with both of these types and I love it. I always have one on my team for support/sweep. Who doesn't love a good vampire scorpion?

Page 399 of 477 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449 ... LastLast