Page 407 of 477 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,175 of 11923

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    It doesn't look like it'll be for me really.
    Agreed. It looks like an RPG, and I've been really disappointed with RPG's for the last few years. I am almost certain that I'll be passing on the mashup between these two. Besides, I really only play the mainstream games anymore.

Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21

Selphie (L.43) • Zell (L.42) • Irvine (L.42) • Rinoa (L.42) • Seifer (L.43) • Squall (L.43)
    Route 216 • Heading North for Christmas! • 6 Badges • 26:10 Elapsed

Is this the game that CoroCoro was supposed to be revealing in January?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!! View Post

Neither have I. I was hoping that Ruby & Sapphire were going to be remade. Instead we get a crossover game. I'm a bit annoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I feel exactly the same. Remakes always bring back good memories.
    Agreed on both.

I'm really hoping that this isn't the one Corocoro isn't announcing; that next issue comes out on my birthday, I don't want it to be news that I'll view as unfavorable...I think it'd be awesome to hear those remakes announced then :3

I wish that it had been R/S remakes, but the Nobunga's Ambition crossover looks interesting, to say the least. I'll at least give it a try when/if it comes to america. I've played and enjoyed other strategy games before, and of course pokemon will make it more interesting. I hope that wasn't what CoroCoro was revealing though, that would be kind of disappointing.

what new game?

The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml
    Scroll down to last Friday's news and youll see what everyone is talking about.
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

I've never played Nobunga's Ambition, but I'll try the game out. It looks very interesting.

okay... srry, i dont pay much attention to pokemon games right now......

The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

I was really hoping they could do a RS remake, but with emerald aspects, like they did with the suicune in HG/SS (you had to chase and find it like in crystal). Mainly, I hope they revive the original frontier. It was the best out of the post-game boss systems (subway, D/P tower, and frontier 2). Its only flaw was the ability to find shines in the battle pyramid. THat had to be the most frustrating thing in any pokemon game, hands down

the new game looks bad***

Tumblr | Reborn | League

For a few weeks Ive absolutely admired Crustle so much so im making a Trick Room team and i new some suggestions. The reason Ive suddenly started admiring it was when i was in the Battle Subway playing with a friend we had a pretty good streak going until my friends Haxorus fainted to a Crustles Earthquake and ever since that ive always wanted one.

Quote Originally Posted by charizard88 View Post
    For a few weeks Ive absolutely admired Crustle so much so im making a Trick Room team and i new some suggestions. The reason Ive suddenly started admiring it was when i was in the Battle Subway playing with a friend we had a pretty good streak going until my friends Haxorus fainted to a Crustles Earthquake and ever since that ive always wanted one.
    Crustle works A LOT better as a shell smash sweeper than on trick room...without a boost, it can't hit hard enough unless it's super effective...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

So..I've just restarted my Heart Gold version for fun and I notice alot of people bashing Butterfree. I feel so bad for it now because so far mine is kicking much ***.

*hugs Butterfree*

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

Quote Originally Posted by BeneathTheWaves View Post
    So..I've just restarted my Heart Gold version for fun and I notice alot of people bashing Butterfree. I feel so bad for it now because so far mine is kicking much ***.

*hugs Butterfree*
    Ingame, ANY pokemon can, as you put it, "kick ***." When taken to the same level (competitive, battle frontier, battle facility, etc.) butterfree loses out...It gets a WONDERFUL ability and sleep powder but it's too slow and frail to utilize it against other properly trained pokes...also, its attacks stats are nothing to write home about either...

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    Ingame, ANY pokemon can, as you put it, "kick ***." When taken to the same level (competitive, battle frontier, battle facility, etc.) butterfree loses out...It gets a WONDERFUL ability and sleep powder but it's too slow and frail to utilize it against other properly trained pokes...also, its attacks stats are nothing to write home about either...
    This is true.. I'm not much of a competitive battler anymore though. I really got into in Emerald but I lost my game after spending hours transferring Pokemon into it and it kind of slayed it for me. I won't have B/W until January (LATE) so maybe the new pokes will rekindle that fire.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

Quote Originally Posted by BeneathTheWaves View Post
    This is true.. I'm not much of a competitive battler anymore though. I really got into in Emerald but I lost my game after spending hours transferring Pokemon into it and it kind of slayed it for me. I won't have B/W until January (LATE) so maybe the new pokes will rekindle that fire.
    I'm sorry about that...I send my condolences...but I assure you, BW is almost definitely enough to jumpstart any old player

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Butterfree could maybe be good with quiver dance

Butterfree gets Quiver Dance.
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    I'm sorry about that...I send my condolences...but I assure you, BW is almost definitely enough to jumpstart any old player
    It definetly is. I was so pumped for HG/SS and they completly dissapointed me and I left Pokemon for a while but B/W brought me right back in.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

HGSS disappointed you Larry?

HGSS disappointed you Larry?
    Yup. It didn't take me long to get get the first 8 badges, mabey a couple days but after that I just stopped playing for a few months before I finally beat it.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

For me, it had to be probably the best Pokémon game, but hey, each to his own.

For me, it had to be probably the best Pokémon game, but hey, each to his own.
    HG is one of my favorites too.

HG/SS is probably my favorite game for the Pokemon and music.
    Edit: Woo-hoo! Rank-up!
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

The GB Sounds made the music significantly better.

Page 407 of 477 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457 ... LastLast