Page 458 of 478 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468 ... LastLast
Results 11,426 to 11,450 of 11938

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Yea I hope they can get theirs. I already had the games pre-ordered so I got mine.

FC: 2406-6166-3485 IGN: Emerald

If clefables many of clefable's pokedex entries state that it can hear a pin drop from miles away , what happens if you drop one right next to it? 0_o
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

'Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites.' - Karen

[IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/sawqqo.jpg[/IMG] I have officially claimed Jumpluff

It would still hear it...

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by leafgreen5050 View Post
    If clefables many of clefable's pokedex entries state that it can hear a pin drop from miles away , what happens if you drop one right next to it? 0_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo282 View Post
    It would still hear it...
    I think leafgreen5050 meant how loud would it be if it was far away - and I'm to lazy to science. But basically they'd have crazy hearing, and probably go deaf in a matter of days based on the anime's portrayal of how EVERY SINGLE MOVE EXPLODES.
    font size one

Hahaha !! No wonder clefable like to hide away deep in mountains far away! LOL
    Wouldn't it be interesting if in the new generation, sound based moves ( hyper voice , uproar etc) would do x4 the regular damage ? ( probably wont happen though lol)
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

'Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites.' - Karen

[IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/sawqqo.jpg[/IMG] I have officially claimed Jumpluff

I lost a bet with my friend just now. I thought Chespin would have the coolest evolved form, and he was going for Froakie.
    Really hope Chespin's final evolution doesn't look like a mole in an egg still.

Do not doubt the Cloyster Clan.

yeah I didn't like chespin's evo either. liked froakie's best. love the dark blue. the Rock/Dragon looks cool too
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

I had so much hope for Fennekin. I was so excited about a fennec fox Pokemon....and I really dislike its second evolved form. I hope the third one isn't as lame. I also really liked Chespin, and that second evolved form is really ugly. I also hope its third form doesn't follow the mole-in-an-egg theme. Froakie was the starter I disliked most, but its evolved form is actually really nice-looking. I might change my mind from Fennekin to Froakie if this keeps up. I also like the customizable dog-Absol thing and the male Psychic cat Pokemon.

I can't decide how I'm going to choose my starters! I can't end up with three fire-types! I liked Fennekin, but Charmander is also my favorite Kanto starter. And you get a free Torchic as an event. So many decisions!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

There are 2 positive things that stick out to me this generation.
    1: They're introducing all kind's of new typing combinations. Rock/Dragon? Rock/Ice? Normal/Electric? Normal/Fire? Water/Poison? And my favorite, Dark/Psychic. This isn't including that abundance of Pokemon that will be a Fairy-type. Yep. Lot's of types.

2: Wailord. Finally, (hopefully), We can witness Wailord's true size on a handheld.

Do not doubt the Cloyster Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by leafgreen5050 View Post
    Hahaha !! No wonder clefable like to hide away deep in mountains far away! LOL
    Wouldn't it be interesting if in the new generation, sound based moves ( hyper voice , uproar etc) would do x4 the regular damage ? ( probably wont happen though lol)
    If Pokemon implemented things like this, Pokemon would be so realitic it'd have to go on the Oculus Rift!

omg. I just realized how awesome that would be :3

I actually like Chespin's evolution, am I weird? The newest scans revealed really ugly Pokemon, but they all seem to look glorious on the DS. I'm very exicted for that - I don't even think Stunfisk or Muk will look ugly in 3D/ (or if you're getting the 2Ds, better graphics.) As for the starters, I'll probably be getting Chespin and Squirtle, and then probably boxing the Torchic.

And there's already been Water/Poison, Qwilfish.
    font size one

I saw Pyroar's Mane and automaticaly saw the Fire Blast Attack similarities, what do ya'll think? Attachment 10290 and This
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post
    And there's already been Water/Poison, Qwilfish.
    And Tentacool.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    I saw Pyroar's Mane and automaticaly saw the Fire Blast Attack similarities, what do ya'll think? Attachment 10290 and This
    Looks kinda cool. Hope its stats and move pool are good. Really don't care for its abilities. Unnerve and Rivalry
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

Haha but first they have to not let fire types battle while surfing lol! What occulus rift ? No you're not wierd I know other people who like him! I'm excited for the female/ male fox pokemon ! The male design is so cool!

My personal favourite is Tyranitar with it's rock solid defense (only drawback is 4x effectiveness against fighting). But otherwise, it's cool in appearance and moveset

I haven't seen it brought up, but I've been wondering how long it's going to take them to make Full Art Mega Evolution TCG sets.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight_Tails View Post
    Looks kinda cool. Hope its stats and move pool are good. Really don't care for its abilities. Unnerve and Rivalry
    I really do like Pyroar, and just the other day I was thinking that I hope they had a female version with no mane. Looks like I got my wish! I'm assuming that the full-mane Pyroar is male and the mane-just-coming-off-the-top-of-the-head Pyroar is female. If that's the case, I really like the female more than the male. Those are pretty terrible abilities, though. I'd go with Unnerve over Rivalry any day. Unnerve can be useful sometimes, but I would have preferred Intimidate on it. Hopefully Pyroar will have a decent Hidden Ability. Maybe Intimidate or Justified or something.
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 14th September 2013 at 3:19 AM.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I really do like Pyroar, and just the other day I was thinking that I hope they had a female version with no mane. Looks like I got my wish! I'm assuming that the full-mane Pyroar is male and the mane-just-coming-off-the-top-of-the-head Pyroar is female. If that's the case, I really like the female more than the male. Those are pretty terrible abilities, though. I'd go with Unnerve over Rivalry any day. Unnerve can be useful sometimes, but I would have preferred Intimidate on it. Hopefully Pyroar will have a decent Hidden Ability. Maybe Intimidate or Justified or something.
    Rivalry is only good if you get a female - but its usable. I solo'ed Pearl with a Rivalry Luxray, wasn't too bad.

And as much as I like berries, I hate Unnerve.

Just as a question, is it confimred that there's a middle form between Litleo and Pyroar?
    font size one

Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post
    Just as a question, is it confimred that there's a middle form between Litleo and Pyroar?
    No info to suggest it does or does not exist.

Fletchling has been suggested that it has a third Evolution, since there was two Blank squares on the Pokédex artwork after it. The other Pokémon on the artwork had the correct "blank" spaces for their evolutions. (Only Fennekin and Zigzagoon where clearly shown.) (I can't see Litleo was on the artwork, plus it was revealed later.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    No info to suggest it does or does not exist.

Fletchling has been suggested that it has a third Evolution, since there was two Blank squares on the Pokédex artwork after it. The other Pokémon on the artwork had the correct "blank" spaces for their evolutions. (Only Fennekin and Zigzagoon where clearly shown.) (I can't see Litleo was on the artwork, plus it was revealed later.)
    I hear people saying it might have a middle evo in between Fletchiling and talonflame due to the number of streaks of the tails (one for Fletchling, three for Talonflame, indicating a possible two)

So far I have liked all the gen 6 Pokemon. I'm going to get Pokemon Y and choose Fennekin, Squirtle and the Torchic of course. I was really torn between Squirtle and Charmander but I've never chosen Squirtle as a starter so yeah. I chose Charmander in FR (my first Pokemon ever was Pikachu in the Yellow version).

I'm not sure if Squirtle and Torchic will be included on my team though as I might go through the game with purely Kalos Pokemon.
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

Top favs:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ogical-Society

I really like Amaura.

First of all, it has a really cute design (I have a feeling I will fall in love with it once I use it in the game).

I was personally hoping for a Ice/ Rock typing, granting immense offensive STAB combination.

And the icing on the cake (pun intended): Refrigerate. Normal-type attacks become Ice-type attacks and gain power. So even a simple Tackle would turn into STAB, and Return/ Frustration would deal a lot of damage, and not to mention, STAB. Imagine an Ice-type Explosion/ Extremespeed with more Base Power! Pretty sure a dinosaur won't get either of these moves, but I am keeping my hopes up.

I agree, Amaura is a pleasant surprise, a cute pokemon with a powerful typing to boot (although, 4x weak to fighting, ouch) plus it has a face like a my little pony!

I only hope its evo manages to keep some of the design features, though looking a bit more uber

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Quote Originally Posted by elorasheppard View Post
    I agree, Amaura is a pleasant surprise, a cute pokemon with a powerful typing to boot (although, 4x weak to fighting, ouch) plus it has a face like a my little pony!

I only hope its evo manages to keep some of the design features, though looking a bit more uber

Just noticed that it looks like a pony! (I am a clumsy brony...) Meh. I love Amaura so much more now! :'D

Not to mention it will be weak to Stealth Rock. And from its shape, I am guessing it will get defensive stats, which will totally ruin its phenomenal STAB!

Default Do you think tropius shouldve been grass/dragon?

I personally cant tell since he doesnt look like a dragon yet he is giant, can fly, and learns dragon dance.. traits much like that of typical dragon
    so in your opinion, do you think he looks dragon/shouldve been dragon?

Page 458 of 478 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468 ... LastLast