Page 462 of 478 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472 ... LastLast
Results 11,526 to 11,550 of 11926

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

I really hope in the new X and Y games allow you to rename traded pokemon. My gosh I'm tired of getting pokemon in trades with silly nicknames with cuss words and what not...

Please forgive me if I'm asking this question in the wrong forum.. (Feel free to direct me elsewhere if I'm in the wrong place!) I have a few legendary Pokemon that I got from a pre owned game (the legendaries from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald). Their OT says EXCO. I read somewhere that this is because they were migrated from an earlier generation. I was wondering if anyone knew if this is true or not?

Quote Originally Posted by TalyJ View Post
    Please forgive me if I'm asking this question in the wrong forum.. (Feel free to direct me elsewhere if I'm in the wrong place!) I have a few legendary Pokemon that I got from a pre owned game (the legendaries from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald). Their OT says EXCO. I read somewhere that this is because they were migrated from an earlier generation. I was wondering if anyone knew if this is true or not?
    Which game did you buy, it would really help. Groudon was only available in Ruby, Emerald and Soul Silver, not counting two Japan-only Events. The Other two are similar as they are the other 3rd and 4th gen games. Event pokémon usually have certain details. We have two hack check thread in the 4th Gen section and 5th Gen section.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I think the pokemon were in one of the Diamond/Pearl games. Thanks, I'll go check out one of those hack threads

Quote Originally Posted by TalyJ View Post
    I think the pokemon were in one of the Diamond/Pearl games. Thanks, I'll go check out one of those hack threads
    You'll need to visit the ones where they're currently are. The Rules of the 4th Gen says to visit the other thread if they're in 5Th gen. Plus the 5th Gen thread is gets faster responses.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Just got my copy of Y, and within 10 minutes, I catch a shiny. O.O
    It's a white Scatterbug XD

So, they're finally out.

Enjoy the games, guys. In the meantime, I'll just sit here and wait.

The order will come. All in good time, all in good time...

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Anyone know if Game Freak shut down the online wi fi for Pokemon HeartGold?

Hey, if you like Memebase, check out a Pokémeme I made:
    http://cheezburger.com/7872697856

Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    Anyone know if Game Freak shut down the online wi fi for Pokemon HeartGold?
    Considering they are wifi servers, I don't think they'd be shut down. I could be wrong though. I haven't touched HG/SS in a few years.

lol
    Looking through the urban dictionary and noticing a entry on "Pokemon"

A disease that started in Tokyo. It first infected Gameboys in Japan in 1995. Then in 1998 the disease infected Gameboys in America. Soon channel WB11 was infected too, and now Cartoon Network. The ever-so-popular "Gameboy Advance" systems got infected in 2002, and still is. In 1999 the disease started spreading via cardboard aka "Pokemon Trading Card Game". "Nintendo 64" and "Nintendo Gamecube" are infected too. The disease is also spreading via plastic and metal in the toy isles at Wal-Mart, K-mart, toys-r-us, and every other toy store. It is now July 2004, almost 10 years after the start of this addicting, argument instigating disease and it is still out there, but not as bad as its most powerful years(1999-2001).

In 2000, I almost had a heart-attack from the Pokemon Disease!

Wow XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    lol
    Looking through the urban dictionary and noticing a entry on "Pokemon"

A disease that started in Tokyo. It first infected Gameboys in Japan in 1995. Then in 1998 the disease infected Gameboys in America. Soon channel WB11 was infected too, and now Cartoon Network. The ever-so-popular "Gameboy Advance" systems got infected in 2002, and still is. In 1999 the disease started spreading via cardboard aka "Pokemon Trading Card Game". "Nintendo 64" and "Nintendo Gamecube" are infected too. The disease is also spreading via plastic and metal in the toy isles at Wal-Mart, K-mart, toys-r-us, and every other toy store. It is now July 2004, almost 10 years after the start of this addicting, argument instigating disease and it is still out there, but not as bad as its most powerful years(1999-2001).

In 2000, I almost had a heart-attack from the Pokemon Disease!

Wow XD
    Oh internet. At least it got its facts right.
    font size one

So, I'm kinda scared of Aegislash seeing it has High Defenses in its Guard form, has access to Kings Guard AND Protect
    while slapping a Toxic on it.

I hope they make it so that we can get Mew, Celebi or Jirachi again, I never got the chance to get Celebi or Mew, but I've still got Pokémon Channel so I can still get Jirachi :-).
    Bluebird55's Battle-Beating Duo!

My Friend Code - 1891-1851-7972

I just want to say that when Gogoat was first shown to the public I didn't think much of it then, but when I saw the stats on this thing I almost fell over in my chair! Base 97 Special Attack?! Seriously?! That's amazing! I thought it was going to be another useless early-game Pokemon, but I could see some use of this thing. But yeah, Go Go Gogoat (Skiddo's adorable too)!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by yowzafunk; 15th November 2013 at 9:41 PM.
    Pokemon White Version 2 Trainer Card

Default Ho oh & Fearow?

Has anyone noticed how similar Ho-oh and Fearow look? And when I rewatched the first season of pokemon I noticed in the first episode there was a glimpse of a Ho-oh that looked a lot like a golden fearow, but had significant Ho-oh characteristics.
    3DS FC: 1607-2947-7942
    Friend safari: quilladin, swadloon and sunkern
    Shiny count: 3

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TrynaBeGamer/

Quote Originally Posted by cburg View Post
    Has anyone noticed how similar Ho-oh and Fearow look? And when I rewatched the first season of pokemon I noticed in the first episode there was a glimpse of a Ho-oh that looked a lot like a golden fearow, but had significant Ho-oh characteristics.
    Its possible Ho-Oh was just an odd Fearow, but I like to think that the creator's had already created Ho-Oh before the anime; there were a lot of unused Gold / Silver pokemon that were almost added to Red / Blue / Green / Yellow
    font size one

if this doesn't belong here plz help me find where to post cause i honestly cant find it anywhere i`v got a spare of the X exclusive mega stones and would like to trade them for the Y exclusive ones (e.g pinsir plus pinsirite for heracross and heracrossite) yes this even includes mewtwo

pm if interested

Quote Originally Posted by andy111777 View Post
    So, I'm kinda scared of Aegislash seeing it has High Defenses in its Guard form, has access to Kings Guard AND Protect
    while slapping a Toxic on it.
    I can just smell the abuse that is going to come from this pokemon. I'm kind of glad I don't play competitively. Haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Ladlebug View Post
    I can just smell the abuse that is going to come from this pokemon. I'm kind of glad I don't play competitively. Haha...

You can't use protect and king's shield right after each other (without a high probability of one failing), and an Aegislash without a means of hp recovery won't be stalling out much...not to mention such a set is easily shut down by taunt, substitute users, fellow steel types. Ect ect ect.

Just thrown' that out there

Quote Originally Posted by Faketime View Post
    You can't use protect and king's shield right after each other (without a high probability of one failing), and an Aegislash without a means of hp recovery won't be stalling out much...not to mention such a set is easily shut down by taunt, substitute users, fellow steel types. Ect ect ect.

Just thrown' that out there
    Except that Aegislash's STABs have near excellent coverage, its low Speed does not hurt it all that much due to Shadow Sneak, and it can 2HKO a lot of popular Pokemon. It even turns things like Tyranitar into setup bait. Unless it has Earthquake, that is. And use that over Crunch.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Scizor is amazing. I have many fine memories of sweeping with my Scizor named Psycho. Although I do think Scyther looks cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by jdlriver02 View Post
    Scizor is amazing. I have many fine memories of sweeping with my Scizor named Psycho. Although I do think Scyther looks cooler.
    most of my scyther memories come from pokemon snap as a kid ;D
    My Friend Safari: Psychic: Munna, Espurr, Xatu
    Looking for: Ninetales safari
    Current Pokemon X team (all ):
    Olivia-(Sylveon) Sarabi-(Leafeon) Jasmine-(Absol)
    Aura-(Braixen[everstone]) Katie-(Ninetales) Millie-(Meowstic)

Castform is underused.

I wonder how big an Onix egg is. >.>

Also, I liked the appearance of Onix in the anime. It looked like it had so much potential. Then I tried it in game and realized how weak it was. I wish the devs would do a bit more for steelix as well, like giving it the ability solid rock.

Page 462 of 478 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472 ... LastLast