Page 463 of 478 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,575 of 11938

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

All bow down before Deoxys.
    I don't like him because he is the "bad*ss" Pokemon or the powerful Pokemon, but because when I first saw it in the movie, I was really intrigued. My 7 year old mind was blown- I loved the idea of a space/DNA Pokemon and the forms was genius. It's just so unique and cool that it's always been my favorite Pokemon. And there is an icon of the Defensive-form because I cannot find the normal form for my life. :P

Hey guys , i need to know if this aron is worth training it so it can be a good mega aggron , it has egg moves too and max attk and def
    but average other stats, so can anyone tell me if its good to train this or breed another one with good spdef and hp mby?

http://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/stat_c...nature=adamant
    My FC - 4012-4841-0686
    Friend Saffari : Pachirisu , Stunfisk, Zebustrika
    What I'm in urgent need of?: Charmander female in a greatball with egg moves: Outrage and Dragondance.
    MOTD: Inform me with your FC if you add me , gladly accept all requests ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zain Uchiha View Post
    Hey guys , i need to know if this aron is worth training it so it can be a good mega aggron , it has egg moves too and max attk and def
    but average other stats, so can anyone tell me if its good to train this or breed another one with good spdef and hp mby?

http://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/stat_c...nature=adamant

Keep breeding. You would be better off having everything with 31 IVs except Sp.Atk.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I just heard about about the Celebi event coming up for the new PokeBank.

At first, I was like, "eh thats pretty cool - buy I still have a pretty boss Celebi from the HG/SS event."

Then I saw that the OT is going to be our trainer names! As someone trying to collect all pokemon, and have them bear the "OT: TIMMY" designation, this just made my day!

Soon I'll be able to scratch one more off my list

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Hey guys I was breeding today and in an hour I got so many 5 perfect IV's Froakie but some had torrent abiltiy and some had 5 perfect ivs but not in Spattk and rest it did which was annoying

But I finally got down to this one:

Froakie
    ABility: Protean
    It has max iv's in everything except defence , so should I keep it , its good right? as it doesn't need that much in defence hm?
    Nature: Timid (what i want and is probably best for , I KNOW they are other opinions but i plan on something else)
    Last edited by Zain Uchiha; 23rd December 2013 at 10:44 PM.
    My FC - 4012-4841-0686
    Friend Saffari : Pachirisu , Stunfisk, Zebustrika
    What I'm in urgent need of?: Charmander female in a greatball with egg moves: Outrage and Dragondance.
    MOTD: Inform me with your FC if you add me , gladly accept all requests ^^

I've been doing battle tests lately.
    Some of my move combos are like:
    Greninja uses: Blizzard
    Mega Charizard Y uses: Heat Wave
    It helped me a lot, sometimes I would shout out ' DOUBLE KILL! '
    And just a tip for some of you guys if you don't know:
    If you want Ampharos to learn zap cannon, go to dendemille town and go to the move re learner.
    Same goes for: Aegislash - King's Shield - Greninja - Mat Block
    I probably missed some, so if you guys know, post it down.

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

how would you rank the pseudo legendaries from weakest to strongest for competitive play?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

I was minding my own business, MM'ing some Fennekin when I noticed that I had an egg with pokerus. I thought it was the weirdest thing ever; I never knew eggs could get Pokerus. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Currently hunting: Shiny Houndour
    Shinies found:
    > >> >
    1478-4248-0366 || My safari is water:

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/29cqqlj.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Astral Shadow. :3

Add my friend code 4527-8951-6335

4527-89516338

Sorry Working thread :Hey does Antonieta have cottonnee with egg moves
    DWF :
    Shinies(NFT) :
    BW2 FC: 5287 0930 0718

2013 International Challenge March

I am still trying to come to terms with some amazing generosity and timing.
    However, I can't post pics for proof, because I haven't reached the ten post limit to be able to post images, so I will explain.
    I breed starters for wonder trade, regardless of IV, cause I don't get that ****, sometimes the stats will be equal to each other, but I don't think that's IV.
    Anyway a player by the name of HIDEHITO (Japanese name) ended up in a wonder trade with me.
    And what did he send over? A Mewtwo. A ****ING MEWTWO!
    I couldn't believe my luck! Legendaries are close to impossible to receive via wonder trade.
    It was LVL 80, number 4 mewtwo to add to my collection in pokemon Y.
    After that, and a bit of slight calming down, a passerby of JiroBeY+ wanted to trade.
    He offered a Dragalge for my Fennekin, however on closer inspecion, (cause I check for shinies I don't know 6th gen well).
    IT WAS SHINY. WHAT AMAZING LUCK, also he didn't pussy out also.
    A good day, I must say.

EDIT: The player Daniel from the serebii forums, just gave me a shiny Aipom. WHAAAAAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" (It was a trade shop trade for a Mewtwonite y in return for a x megastore)
    Last edited by ImmortalMewtwo; 14th January 2014 at 9:20 AM.
    FC: 2251-5486-7013
    NNID: ImmortalMewtwo (banned on MIIVERSE pernamently, f()(K you sir* )
    Pokémon Y IGN: IMMORTALMEW2
    Pokémon ΩR IGN: IMMORTALMEW2

Away in Nara, Japan from the 20th of December - 12th of January!

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalMewtwo View Post
    I am still trying to come to terms with some amazing generosity and timing.
    However, I can't post pics for proof, because I haven't reached the ten post limit to be able to post images, so I will explain.
    I breed starters for wonder trade, regardless of IV, cause I don't get that ****, sometimes the stats will be equal to each other, but I don't think that's IV.
    Anyway a player by the name of HIDEHITO (Japanese name) ended up in a wonder trade with me.
    And what did he send over? A Mewtwo. A ****ING MEWTWO!
    I couldn't believe my luck! Legendaries are close to impossible to receive via wonder trade.
    It was LVL 80, number 4 mewtwo to add to my collection in pokemon Y.
    After that, and a bit of slight calming down, a passerby of JiroBeY+ wanted to trade.
    He offered a Dragalge for my Fennekin, however on closer inspecion, (cause I check for shinies I don't know 6th gen well).
    IT WAS SHINY. WHAT AMAZING LUCK, also he didn't pussy out also.
    A good day, I must say.

EDIT: The player Daniel from the serebii forums, just gave me a shiny Aipom. WHAAAAAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" (It was a trade shop trade for a Mewtwonite y in return for a x megastore)
    Shiny Dragalge, along with some other pokemon, has become fairly easy to come by thanks to the extremely broken chain fishing method in gen 6. Still, it is a bit random for someone to give a shiny away like that, even if it's common.... I guess he'd already fished a bunch of 'em and felt generous enough to go distribute some around instead of releasing them or letting 'em rot in the boxes.... still very lucky though.

Speaking of water pokemon... I only just noticed how little water pokemon, and especially water starters usually appleal to me... Usually. There is one BIG exception to that rule, and that exception is Empoleon.

Where do I even begin to describe how awesome his design is?
    Let's start with Piplup, which I think is by far the cutest pokemon ever created. It's a small adorable white and blue penguin with round button-like spots on his belly (similar to the ones most winter boiled wool coats have, especially children's ones) and a crown-like marking above his little beak that foreshadows what said beak is going to become in his evolutions.

Then there's Prinplup, which is a good combo of cute and quirky. The button-like arrangement of the white spots becomes more evident, and he has the beginning of an interesting beak-tiara on his head. He's part of the reason why gen 4 had the best-looking 2nd stage starter evos.

And then there's the big boss, the epithemy of great pokemon design.
    Sooooo..... the emperor penguin the biggest and one of the most known types of penguin. It's the tall one with the orangey cheecks and the dark grey body. So that explains his name.
    But GF goes even further, and decided to turn this started into a literal emperor by giving him that badass crown.
    And to top it off, to reinforce both the concepts of royallty AND the popular visualisation of penguins as birds who wear a smoking (especially in children's cartoons), they gave him that imperial-age looking lace cravat that for some completely unknown reason that can only be defined as GF magic doesn't clash at all with the rest of the design, but adds a great sense of regality to it.

The biggest complaint I've seen raised about this line is that Empoleon's design changes too much from his previous evos's, though I see that as but another reference to the emperor penguin, whose young are also notoriously different from the adults. Also, back to Piplup, it's impossible not to notice the similarity between his face pattern and the one of the penguin's baby.

Also his typing is pretty interesting.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Broken fishing method?
    Don't care. A shiny is a shiny, and I'll take that any day.
    Note I am still trying to learn Gen 6 here, so I still don't know te value of certain pokemon yet.

Is anyone else here already tired of/bored with X&Y? I've played maybe once in the last 3 weeks. This whole Pokebank situation really irritates me, which put me off from playing it. I was so ready to transfer my stuff over but now I can't.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Is anyone else here already tired of/bored with X&Y? I've played maybe once in the last 3 weeks. This whole Pokebank situation really irritates me, which put me off from playing it. I was so ready to transfer my stuff over but now I can't.
    I'm more tired of the people that use obviously hacked pokemon on the battle spot :/

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Im getting a little sick of it for the reason of Pokebank, because at the moment, I have ALL pokemon, but are separated by gen 5 and 6.
    Y FC- 5413-0952-2905
    Psychic type safari
    Name- Devon

Better SIG coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ace-of-aces View Post
    Im getting a little sick of it for the reason of Pokebank, because at the moment, I have ALL pokemon, but are separated by gen 5 and 6.
    And the casual player says... Meh.

When we finally get PokeBank, will we still have a free 30-day trial?

It's the fourth week of delay on PokéBank... It's nearly fourth month of being disallowed to play competitive fights for many of us.

I'm depressed.
    You may be questioning why does such a thing, a stupid game concern me so much, so I'll say this:
    It's my hobby. It's like, say you had a set of bricks and you used to build houses from them, which made you feel a little bit better when you did it. But then, your bricks disappear, and there is no way in the world to get them back. All you can do is stare at nothingness left in place of what you had and wait. Or, you can find a new hobby, but let me ask you something about this then: Is that not cruel? First, I had a hobby I put a lot of time into and it satisfied me, made me a bit happy. Then they take it away from me, and I'm supposed to shrug it off like nothing happened? Are they not at fault? Am I not right to feel how I feel now?

Honestly I wanna cry today.
    Last edited by Infinity Edge; 19th January 2014 at 4:50 PM.

For some odd reason my parents thought that pokemon was some gay cross dressing show

Quote Originally Posted by Silicone View Post
    When we finally get PokeBank, will we still have a free 30-day trial?
    Yes. Even if you downloaded before PokéGate '13, the trial restarts when it is released.

And RE: Infinity Edge, there there, it'll all be ok ~soon~ [/MutyaKeishaSiobhan]. I am a bit miffed when I saw there was a Holocast update but it was about something that isn't PokéBank <_<.

Just make sure to download the System Update y'all! It surely must be coming quickly, right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by fairymaster View Post
    For some odd reason my parents thought that pokemon was some gay cross dressing show
    Amazing. They thought RuPaul's Drag Race was Pokémon? Werk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Just make sure to download the System Update y'all! It surely must be coming quickly, right? Right?
    I sure hope so. My guess is that it will be out before February 21, because that's when the free trial/free Celebi promotion ends. Plus, we're supposed to be allowed a full month of free trial, and it's already January 23. So my guess is "very soon".

It's driving me crazy that I'm restricted to certain Pokemon competitively, while Japan has a major advantage. I did feel like I got some sweet revenge, though, yesterday. I was fighting in Free Battles on the Battle Spot, and I was paired with this Japanese guy who had a team full of legendaries. Let's just say my Sableye completely wrecked his Deoxys-D and his Mega-Mewtwo Y, and then he ragequit on me.

Legends will not win you battles, people. Mwahahaha.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

What does the Oceania Pokémon region want?: The same disturbutions as everyone else!
    When do we Oceanian players want it?: When TPC/GAMEFREAK/NINTENDO stop fondling themselves in the corner and actually get around to fixing the problem!

Someone with the trainer name Garris stole my porygon after agreeing to help evolve it into Porygon2. There's nothing I can do about it other than let other people know not to trade with him.

Though I love it when legendaries get beaten when they don't expect it. I don't think some of the legendaries are even ev trained. One of my friends had a battle with legendaries and the trainer ran when he only had typlosion left.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Page 463 of 478 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473 ... LastLast