Page 5 of 477 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

i startd catching pokemon in poke balls that i think matches its colors scheme or characteristics. so i put my Haxuros In a repeat ball cuz of the colors when it goes into battle. does any1 have suggestions on what poke ball to catch Klink in?

Heavy ball!
    Oh wait theyre HG SS only lol....
    I suppose.. Net ball?
    lol

Also I think Steeleon.
    I have claimed Mareep, which I farm for electric wool!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip8003 View Post
    Oh my gosh, none of the Normal type moves have the word normal in! Let's change Hyper Beam to "Normal Beam"!
    [IMG]http://oi55.*******.com/2370g8.jpg[/IMG]
    Made by ME! Click it to go to my art shop!
    Keep them warm!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas013 View Post
    i startd catching pokemon in poke balls that i think matches its colors scheme or characteristics. so i put my Haxuros In a repeat ball cuz of the colors when it goes into battle. does any1 have suggestions on what poke ball to catch Klink in?
    I used to do that, but now I catch my team members in regular Pokéballs. I suppose a Timer Ball or Dusk Ball would look well on Klink.

Quote Originally Posted by thaBlob View Post
    Also I think Steeleon.
    Really guys? Fighteon? Steeleon? The creators don't do their Typeon. They do a clever word that associates with the type like FLAREon, JOLTeon, VAPOUReon, ESPeon, LEAFeon, and GLACion. Not typeon!

It would be Metalleon

Ghosteon, Bugeon, Dragoneon, Groundeon....Loleon would be awesome.

SO before Profesco gets mad, Sceptile.
    I've always loved Sceptile since I got him in Sapphire. I think he brought something different to the Grass starters. Meganium and Venasaur were very alike - bug four-legged dinosaur plant things. Sceptile was the most unique.
    Then Serperior came and took his uniqueness

Yes, Loleon would be awesome. But seriously, imagine:

Flareon = Fireon
    Vaporeon = Watereon
    Jolteon = Electriceon
    Espeon = Psychiceon
    Umbreon = Darkeon
    Leafeon = Grasseon
    Glaceon = Iceon

Yeah...no

I've always liked the idea of having a poison type Eeveelution called Toxeon.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Is it odd that I've been playing Pokemon for nearly 12 years, and the only shiny pokemon I've ever encountered in the wild is a freaking Marill? :cry:

And at the time, I thought it was a glitch in the game. Haha. Still caught it.

^ That's not sad. In fact you're very lucky - many people have never found shinies and have been playing for longer. Besides, shiny Azumarill is awesome! Which game did you get it on?

I, meanwhile, have a problem. My favourite Pokémon is Jirachi, and I hate the fact that it has the whole 'only awake for a week every thousand years' thing. The question is, in stories, can I just forget about that part? By that, I could say it's a myth made in ancient/medieval times about Jirachi, and its based on the fact it just sleeps a lot. Is this acceptable? =/

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Got it on a 3rd gen game - I don't remember whether it was Sapphire or Emerald, though. I found it on the route with the daycare, right by the 3rd gym.

I've always wanted either a shiny Charizard or Metagross. Both look extremely badass.

Smile

Will brock come back to pokemon during black and white or will he come back after black and white or something?

Will brock come back to pokemon?
    Last edited by Profesco; 30th April 2011 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorswift899 View Post
    Will brock come back to pokemon during black and white or will he come back after black and white or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorswift899 View Post
    Will brock come back to pokemon?
    Wrong thread, talk about that here

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_McDonagh_27 View Post
    Is it odd that I've been playing Pokemon for nearly 12 years, and the only shiny pokemon I've ever encountered in the wild is a freaking Marill? :cry:

And at the time, I thought it was a glitch in the game. Haha. Still caught it.
    Don't complain. So many people get shinies through certain ways (Pokereading, SRing, Masuda Method) and yet some of them still complain that they haven't found a wild encounter shiny. It's considered to be pretty good to find a random shiny in the wild, especially considering how low the odds are (1/8172).

I've been lucky enough to find three RE shinies (Psyduck in Ruby, and an Aron and Machop in Sapphire duirng the SAME playthrough)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I lied, I forgot to mention I found a shiny Medicham as well, in 4th gen. Don't remember which game, but I deleted it for some reason. It had a crappy nature, though....smh.

NOW I feel lucky. I thought with all the people on here throwing shinies around in the family threads that I was unlucky. LOL.

Like I said, most people on this forum don't get their shinies from random encounters. They get it through special methods that make finding a shiny easier than just stumbling upon one.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

The eeveelutions i thought of are
    Kickeon-fighting
    Spiriteon-ghost
    Pesteon-bug
    Bouldeon-rock
    Eartheon-ground
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

Quote Originally Posted by pokefielder View Post
    The eeveelutions i thought of are
    Kickeon-fighting
    Spiriteon-ghost
    Pesteon-bug
    Bouldeon-rock
    Eartheon-ground
    I was thinking about Kickeon, but then I realized why kicking and not punching?

Out of these five, I like Pesteon the best.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Wouldn't brawleon work better for fighting? Also Spiriteon has too many syllables (4), Shadeon works better. Pesteon, and Bouldeon I kinda like, but Eartheon seems kind of unoriginal

I don't think Spiriteon is a problem considering we have Vaporeon.

Brawleon would be a pretty good alternative, but it sounds too much like Brawly. I can't really see them doing two brawl puns for fighting related aspects of the game.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    It would be Metalleon
    Or Ferreon, but there is already a Ferrothorn
    Name:Travis
    Black FC: 0518-6582-7956
    White FC:Will add soon
    DW:Pokeman493 (If you want to register me, use my black DW)
    Steam: Pokeman493
    Gamertag: Snivy493

Spoiler:- GenIV Info.:

Proud owner of a LV.100 Celebi!
    Proud owner of a TRU Arceus!

Looking for:
    Shiny female Ralts
    Legit only please.
    PM me for offers.

I'm good with Metalleon.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    I don't think Spiriteon is a problem considering we have Vaporeon.

Brawleon would be a pretty good alternative, but it sounds too much like Brawly. I can't really see them doing two brawl puns for fighting related aspects of the game.
    Yes but Spiriteon sounds a bit awkward when you pronounce it quickly, unlike Vaporeon.

You have a point, didn't think of that. Maybe Meleeon or Combateon?

I think Spiriteon sounds fine. It all depends on how you're pronouncing. I'm pronouncing it "Spi-RIT-ee-on" while you may be pronouncing it "SPEE-rit-ee-on"
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I think Spiriteon sounds fine.
    What about Phanteon?
    Name:Travis
    Black FC: 0518-6582-7956
    White FC:Will add soon
    DW:Pokeman493 (If you want to register me, use my black DW)
    Steam: Pokeman493
    Gamertag: Snivy493

Spoiler:- GenIV Info.:

Proud owner of a LV.100 Celebi!
    Proud owner of a TRU Arceus!

Looking for:
    Shiny female Ralts
    Legit only please.
    PM me for offers.

I think Spiriteon sounds fine. It all depends on how you're pronouncing. I'm pronouncing it "Spi-RIT-ee-on" while you may be pronouncing it "SPEE-rit-ee-on"
    It still does sound awkward
    edit: But yeah, I think Shadeon or Phanteon sound better than Spiriteon

Page 5 of 477 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast