Page 480 of 480 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480
Results 11,976 to 11,983 of 11983

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

So, is the August 2015 CoroCoro here yet?

The last few events have me a bit worried. So far all offensive Fairy-type moves besides Fairy Wind has been used for an event.

Moonblast and Play Rough were given to two different Jirachi.

Draining Kiss was given one of the Cosplay Pikachu.

On top of these, Phantom Force was given to Darkrai. I am starting to think that we won't get a lot of good offensive Gen VI moves as tutors for Zygarde's game(s).

Edit: As a side note, I wonder if the fact that Heart Stamp has become a common event move means it will get a notable boost in the next generation. Then again, Sport moves were used extensively as events in Gen III and were not updated until Gen V.

Edit 2: I guess there is still Disarming Voice.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 10th July 2015 at 10:17 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Salamence

Salamence is OP for two times. Once in Gen 4 and other in Gen 6. It had amazingly huge coverage, being able to attack many Pokémon. With high Attack+Life Orb (Gen 4) it's deadly.

Gen 6 Mega Salamence is deadly with Dragon Dance+Return/Double Edge, making use of Aerialate, which does STAB damage, makes it horribly overpowered.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

So I've been using a Sylveon alot in my X game. I'm really liking its pure power with moves like Dazzling Gleam (not a big fan of Moonblast for some reason) and Echoed Voice, as well as its ability to hamper foes with Charm/Cute charm and such. Plus its good for absorbing those hefty special attacks. I also quite like how its move pool offsets its less than stellar defense. All in all a nicely balanced team member and quickly becoming on of my favourites. I also really like its description with the whole 'trainers best friends thing.

Anyone else a fan? Any good strategies/movesets or comments to share?
    FC: 2793-0682-8766
    Add me, and I'll add you.

Did anybody think Throh was this small dwarflike judoka when first playing White? I'm facing one in OR right now and I just realized how my perception has changed due to the graphic update.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

UUUUUUUUUUULGH! We are in such a news slump as of late! This is the slowest it's been since before HGSS released!

@ Mega Altaria

Though it wasn't Gen IV quality OP, Moxie Mence in Gen V was quite potent. If it weren't for the additions of the Yamis and those blasted other revenge killers it would have eaten it's way back to the top of the food chain. But I think we can all agree it's now officially there.

Rayquaza: a cool looking dragon and a powerful legendary of Hoenn. Became a major OP pokemon when given a mega evolution and a new move. 780 BST and the ability Delta Stream makes Rayquaza a force to be reckon with. Rayquaza joins Mewtwo with the highest bst in the game when mega evolved.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Quote Originally Posted by Victreebong View Post
    Though it wasn't Gen IV quality OP, Moxie Mence in Gen V was quite potent. If it weren't for the additions of the Yamis and those blasted other revenge killers it would have eaten it's way back to the top of the food chain. But I think we can all agree it's now officially there.
    What makes me think Salamence is OP in Gen 4 (but probably not in Gen 5, though it's powerful) is because it's in Ubers. OU Pokémon are usually considered a lot above average.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

Page 480 of 480 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480