Page 483 of 483 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483
Results 12,051 to 12,054 of 12054

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by totodile360 View Post
    yes i have always wondered a similar things in regards to the machop line. why don't female machoke and machamp look more like models, or even female body builders. i mean it doesn't make any sense to have a Pokémon line that is based on a male wrestler, a human conception to have no sexual dimorphism. because female wrestlers do exist.
    The Machop line are not a human wrestlers though. They're Pokemon that happen to look like human male wrestlers. It makes perfect sense, because that's just what they are. Just as different species in the real world have different gender attributes, so too do Pokemon. No dimorphism needed.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

For news, reviews, info on my games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon, including pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Join us as we celebrate Ash's 20th 10th Birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    The Machop line are not a human wrestlers though. They're Pokemon that happen to look like human male wrestlers. It makes perfect sense, because that's just what they are. Just as different species in the real world have different gender attributes, so too do Pokemon. No dimorphism needed.
    Still, I'm wondering why they didn't get some gender difference when Alakazam, their Psychic rival who also has masculine features, did. Yeah it was just a shorter mustache but still I'm wondering
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Still, I'm wondering why they didn't get some gender difference when Alakazam, their Psychic rival who also has masculine features, did. Yeah it was just a shorter mustache but still I'm wondering
    Alakazam may have gotten gender differences, but the gender differences it got don't matter to this discussion, as both male and female can still have a mustache. If anything, it only further proves my point that human gender attributes need not apply to Pokemon.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

For news, reviews, info on my games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon, including pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Join us as we celebrate Ash's 20th 10th Birthday!

You know, I did some multiplication and research regarding the Pokemon storage system, and found that the amount of Pokemon you can store in a single Generation IV game is more than twice the amount you can store in a single Generation I game. Additionally, a single Generation V game can store three times the Generation I amount, while a single Generation VII game can store four times that same amount. That means that if you filled up the storage system in the VC versions of the Japanese Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow, then used Poke Transporter to send all the Pokemon in them to either Sun or Moon, you'd have a full storage system.

Page 483 of 483 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483