Page 479 of 479 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479
Results 11,951 to 11,957 of 11957

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

So, I am making ANOTHER Delta episode team from OmegaRuby out of spritely baby Pokemon and thanks to the help of the Triathlete next to the daycare I have just leveled up my Buneary to level 50 and I MADE IT EVOLVE!

Then I renamed it Sakuraharuno, gave it the Lopunnite and I totally want to cry from awe from it's max affection + return results!

Right now my team is:

Lopunny
    Axew
    Growlithe
    Eevee
    Swanna

I'm gonna kick Swanna and Growlithe! >:^D Maybe even Eevee so instead of a Jolteon I might get a Emolga or a Dedenne! Now just to find one pesky Pokemon in Pokemon X and slam-bam-in-a-can! I'll have an adorable Squirrel-thingy or a... mouse.

Awesome!
    Revenge? Money? Revenge? Money? Revenge or money? It's so hard to choose! Oh, why should I deny myself anything? Revenge THEN money! - Dr Eggman

Currently planning my Delta Episode Omega Ruby team!

After a month or so hiatus from Pokemon, I am now on my way back to working on my dex in A/S, I've so far captured almost all of the end-game legendaries that do not require a counter-part from O/R. After catching all of the normal Pokemon this playthrough, I really want to transfer all of my captures to the PokeBank and restart, playing through a Badge Quest and SRing for all of the shiny legendaries. I'm excited!
    Current AS Team

"For Aarune, he needed to have a Pokemon that could use the moves Fly and Secret Power, which are perfect moves for finding Secret Bases. And the only Hoenn Pokemon that wasn’t used by a key character that fit that criteria was Flygon. It does not Mega Evolve, but I really like Flygon."

This is such an odd statement, since while Winona has several Flying Pokémon under her arsenal and Drake has Salamence, she doesn't own a Tropius, which already fits these criteria.

I'm pretty sure they just wanted to have a Mega Flygon, but couldn't make a satisfactory design within this short time frame.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Many people say that turboblaze and mold breaker are the same ability, but is it really?

To my knowledge turboblze disables the abilities while mold breaker just bypasses the opponent's ability.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    Many people say that turboblaze and mold breaker are the same ability, but is it really?

To my knowledge turboblze disables the abilities while mold breaker just bypasses the opponent's ability.
    "In battle[edit]
    Turboblaze ignores the effects of Abilities that could potentially affect the damage or effects of a move that its user executes. "

Pretty much. Turboblaze and Teravolt could have been upgraded to give boosts to Fire-type and Electric-type moves, which would benefit Kyurem, but they didn't bother with that.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    "In battle[edit]
    Turboblaze ignores the effects of Abilities that could potentially affect the damage or effects of a move that its user executes. "

Pretty much. Turboblaze and Teravolt could have been upgraded to give boosts to Fire-type and Electric-type moves, which would benefit Kyurem, but they didn't bother with that.
    No thanks, Reshiram is already extremely powerful as it is. Making it even more powerful would be overkill.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.

Well, their in-game descriptions are identical.
    I get moody during that time of the month.
    You know, with the full moon and all.

Page 479 of 479 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479