Page 61 of 476 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 11899

Thread: The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    El Centro,California
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Beeheegym is slow and frail, no way it'll ever be good unless it finds a way to improve its speed if it's a decent TR user.

  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LittleRoot Town
    Posts
    440

    Default

    TR, and Beheeyem in TR makes him fast and with Telepathy he doesnt need to protect form his own teams attacks. He is definitely not useless.

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Packing bags for Hoenn :D
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    Not everything in a dress has to be female........like simipour....maybe.

    miju.
    Simipour still looks like a girl XD

    Beeheegym is slow and frail, no way it'll ever be good unless it finds a way to improve its speed if it's a decent TR user.
    Wut?

    Since Trick Room makes you go last anyway, a slow powerful Pokemon like Beeheeyen is pretty good with it.

    And 75/95 in Defenses isn't that frail :S
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 6th June 2011 at 4:09 AM.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~





  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LittleRoot Town
    Posts
    440

    Default

    That is what im saying in doubles(VGC) Beheeyem is the second best TR setter aside from the obvious Reuniclus. He can sweep in that situation because he is so slow.

  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    Not everything in a dress has to be female........like simipour....maybe.

    miju.
    i guess you have a point. there is lucius from fire emblem gba, for whoever has played it, so i can accept that fact. i still prefer gardevoir to not be male.

    i think beheeyem is one of the best multi battle TR pokemon i've seen.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LittleRoot Town
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Yeah Beheeyem is awesome in TR and yeah some pokemon should be mono Gender.

  7. #1507
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    El Centro,California
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Since Trick Room makes you go last, a slow powerful Pokemon like Beeheeyen is pretty good with it.
    But it doesn't learn the rest of the elemental beams and lacks Focus Blast, but even if it does know them, it'll still get OHKO'd before it even uses TR.

    And 75/95 in Defenses isn't that frail :S
    Tell that to the Pokemon with base 120 attack/SpA or higher.

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LittleRoot Town
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    But it doesn't learn the rest of the elemental beams and lacks Focus Blast, but even if it does know them, it'll still get OHKO'd before it even uses TR.



    Tell that to the Pokemon with base 120 attack/SpA or higher.
    Tell that to the pokemon that just got hit with a Fake Out form Scrafty/Meinshao while Beheeyem sets up TR and proceeds to destroy.

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    El Centro,California
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redlongmagnet View Post
    Tell that to the pokemon that just got hit with a Fake Out form Scrafty/Meinshao while Beheeyem sets up TR and proceeds to destroy.
    Fake Out makes the Pokemon flinch 100%.

  10. #1510
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LittleRoot Town
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    Fake Out makes the Pokemon flinch 100%.
    Exactly which means they can't hit Beheeyem and he can set up TR and then he is faster.

  11. #1511
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Packing bags for Hoenn :D
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    A Tangrowth or Amoonguss with Rage Powder can help in the same situation.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~





  12. #1512
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    El Centro,California
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redlongmagnet View Post
    Exactly which means they can't hit Beheeyem and he can set up TR and then he is faster.
    Hold on, now I'm confused.

    If Scrafty/Meinshao uses Fake Out on Beeheeyem, causing it to flinch, it can't set up TR will easily get OHKO'd the next turn for having a bit of its HP depleted.

  13. #1513
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LittleRoot Town
    Posts
    440

    Default

    No they use it on the enemy pokemon, Yeah Rage powder allows him to set up TR as well.

  14. #1514
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,060

    Default

    i believe this is a double battle situation. speaking of which, i'm planning an amoongus to be on my triples team. rage powder is looking good here.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  15. #1515
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    El Centro,California
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redlongmagnet View Post
    No they use it on the enemy pokemon, Yeah Rage powder allows him to set up TR as well.
    But Beeheeyem doesn't learn Fake Out.

  16. #1516
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LittleRoot Town
    Posts
    440

    Default

    rage powder is amazing gustavo definitely use it!

    No double battle

    Scrafty used Fake out Enemy Flinched

    Beheeyem Used TR Dimensions warped.

  17. #1517
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,060

    Default

    reminds me of those annoying ones in subway using double team.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  18. #1518
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Packing bags for Hoenn :D
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Actually since Fake Out only gets one Pokemon, Rage Powder would be the best way to go :S
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~





  19. #1519
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    El Centro,California
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redlongmagnet View Post
    rage powder is amazing gustavo definitely use it!

    No double battle

    Scrafty used Fake out Enemy Flinched

    Beheeyem Used TR Dimensions warped.
    What about the other enemy opponent? Also this shows that Beeheeyem is only good in double battles; therefore, it is marked useless.

  20. #1520
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LittleRoot Town
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    What about the other enemy opponent? Also this shows that Beeheeyem is only good in double battles; therefore, it is marked useless.
    Rage Powder as stated earlier and the other pokemon may not be a threat, having a niche in doubles and triples means it is indeed not useless and as for singles he really isnt as frail as you think AND it's called a Focus sash.

  21. #1521
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,060

    Default

    cloyster is almost useless outside of single battle, but he's still good.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  22. #1522
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LittleRoot Town
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    cloyster is almost useless outside of single battle, but he's still good.
    No gustavo by their logic he is useless due to that sole fact right there, sorry man.

  23. #1523
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    El Centro,California
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redlongmagnet View Post
    Rage Powder as stated earlier and the other pokemon may not be a threat, having a niche in doubles and triples means it is indeed not useless and as for singles he really isnt as frail as you think AND it's called a Focus sash.
    It is marked useless because Single Battles are the way to go, and it's also the primary style for competitive battles. Using Focus Sash means it can't use Life Orbs and Choice items.

  24. #1524
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LittleRoot Town
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    It is marked useless because Single Battles are the way to go, and it's also the primary style for competitive battles. Using Focus Sash means it can't use Life Orbs and Choice items.
    It is using TR so of course it can't use Choice Items, and VGC Tournaments are Double Battles so your argument is invalid. It may not be the best pokemon in single battles but It has a great place in doubles and triples TR teams. You cannot claim a pokemon useless because it doesn't do good in singles. Which BTW Beheeyem can work in Singles. You havent used him from what im hearing so you cannot judge.

  25. #1525
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,060

    Default

    no, you're right. sorry, i'm not being clear, am i? what i mean is cloyster is pointless outside of single battle. yet he's great in single battle. by datte's logic, i would understand that cloyster is pointless because he can only be used in single battle, which is far from true. that should be more clear.

    not the best example, but meh, i'm tired.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



Page 61 of 476 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •