so ima attempt here to put together a somewhat decent 3-man team.
this has been used before, so it's not totally a throw together...

the original team was this

Infernape @ life orb
Blaze
Jolly
252 Spe/216 Atk/38 SA
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Overheat

.:. kinda a mix-ape, didn't make it myself, so i've always just been using that moveset. u-turn for scouting (duh) and psychic types, CC and Overheat for STAB and since overheat is the only special move i use the -2 SpAtk doesnt bug me. and the defense drops from CC is usually not a problem as i can either u-turn out or just sac it.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky helmet
iron barbs
impish
252 HP/252 Def/4 atk
- gyro ball
- explosion
- curse
- power whip

.:. another one i've just been running with, and it deals with a lot. i chose rocky helm cuz of the additional damage it deals to physical attackers, that and i use leftovers for my next poke. curse up once and gyro ball. usually. explosion kinda for a last ditch effort, though if i need to use it, i usually dont get to since it gets KO'd first...

Slowbro @ leftovers
regenerator
bold
252 Hp/252 Def/4 SA
- slack off
- scald
- flamethrower
- ice beam

.:. just gotta love this guy. it comes in and takes a hit and slacks off the damage to stall out the opponent. scald for STAB and burn, flamethrower for scizor and the likes, ice beam for dragons.

>>> but since i did mention that being the old team, the new guy im currently using is this guy, who took the place of slowbro

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Overcoat
Careful
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Toxic
- Brave Bird

defenseive pHazer. careful cuz most of the types it resists are special. roost to heal, toxic to stall, and bravebird so i dont get taunted.

what do you guys think? is the vulture good enough to replace slowbro? are there better options for the team?

once again, thanks in advance ^^