Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Random Match-ups

I can never seem to find anyone lol maybe I'm doing it wrong... How do you guys find people for random battles?

iv been doing good only like 3 DC games,although i find my seklf geting killedf by japanese people who have had the game out for more than a year compared to us.

"Haaa Ha hahahahahahaaa"

playplayj-It usually takes a little(1-5 min.) it could be your wifi.
    PKMN White FC:3696-9536-5314
    PM me if you want me to rate your team!

Random Matchup Score(singles): 174 wins, 38 losses
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R136a1
    ^My favorite star!

My copy-pasters:
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature. (started by Jay-X)

The Gay Thread Amnesty Plea- Let's have some common sense. A ban on all threads relating to issues of Homosexuality for at least a month. Yes I have taken Amnesty ever so slightly out of context but I imagine you get my drift.
    (Snorunt conservationist)

^ Thanks a lot, and if I have this right, it's in the middle room of the pokemon center you go to the computer and random battle right?

I hate dem ragequitters so much!!!! Ive personally only quit once, and thats the first time I battled and with a team of lv 20's :L My favorite form of battling there is triple orlauncher as I get to use my whole team

I was fifth in the US for doubles a while back, using only unova mons. I haven't played in quite a while though.

Ive been having fun with random match-up free... I was pretty happy when I beat someone with just under 1000 wins... though he did quit after I killed his last guy.
    Wierd, since it's free. I mean, it might say on his game 0 losses, but he knows the truth.
    Don't get it...

oops. what a necro i pulled :O

Quote Originally Posted by Gregore View Post
    oops. what a necro i pulled :O
    Yeah, don't do that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345