Thread: Has anyone seen the website, PokeSpeAnime Fourm?

Hybrid View

Default Has anyone seen the website, PokeSpeAnime Fourm?

It is a website that is making an animated series about Special. What do you think about the website?

[Originally posted by TrollGuy09
    It is a website that is making an animated series about Special. What do you think about the website?[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess I can tell you.

The site is for people who want to audition trying to bring Pokemon Special (Adventures) to life, or into a real anime.

Are you looking for it?
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

I've seen a couple of such projects. All born dead.

Fans shouldn't even bother.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

O-O

Ahem.........

All projects to bring PokeSpe to life are good in concept, but executed poorly. If you want to get something off the ground, have good animation. Please.
    "It's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me."- Batman. Started by GreatGonzales

That was....strange.

Yea, I've heard of it. They're apparently still working on episode 1 according to their youtube channel. It's a good idea on paper, but the actual production of one with so little resources sounds well,....impossible, honestly.

At least the animation looks smooth though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0N4z...feature=relmfu

And almost done with the first chapter (posted 2 years ago....): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-3mofKTmps

In my opinion, they should go for a manga dub instead. They've got the voice actors, sfx, and video editing software already. Would be much easier to pull off than an anime...
    But still, props to them for trying though.

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

[QUOTE=Kimchu;15413027In my opinion, they should go for a manga dub instead. They've got the voice actors, sfx, and video editing software already. Would be much easier to pull off than an anime...
    But still, props to them for trying though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorta like GG Guys or VG Cats on Youtube.

Originally posted by MrMimeEpik
    O-O

Ahem.........

All projects to bring PokeSpe to life are good in concept, but executed poorly. If you want to get something off the ground, have good animation. Please.
    Believe me, our team is working on the animation. Voice Acting is easy, it's just that we don't have enough help with the illustration team. I'm helping out with a few kinks right now.

Originally posted by Kimchu
    That was....strange.

Yea, I've heard of it. They're apparently still working on episode 1 according to their youtube channel. It's a good idea on paper, but the actual production of one with so little resources sounds well,....impossible, honestly.

At least the animation looks smooth though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0N4z...feature=relmfu

And almost done with the first chapter (posted 2 years ago....): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-3mofKTmps

In my opinion, they should go for a manga dub instead. They've got the voice actors, sfx, and video editing software already. Would be much easier to pull off than an anime...
    But still, props to them for trying though.
    Ah yes, the first episode. It just needs some coloring and line art, and then the first episode is done. But we're still having a lot of delays with the problem.

@namld098nam
    Dude! Speak English! I can't read what you're saying!
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

..........................Why isn't this thread closed yet...it's just getting spammed.

And newsflash. It ain't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_the_knight View Post
    Believe me, our team is working on the animation. Voice Acting is easy, it's just that we don't have enough help with the illustration team. I'm helping out with a few kinks right now.

Ah yes, the first episode. It just needs some coloring and line art, and then the first episode is done. But we're still having a lot of delays with the problem.

@namld098nam
    Dude! Speak English! I can't read what you're saying!
    Here's an idea: stop trying to reply to a robot designed to post spam.

Originally posted by lolipiece
    ..........................Why isn't this thread closed yet...it's just getting spammed.

And newsflash. It ain't happening.
    Then close it down or lock it so people won't get the idea. And don't be such a sour puss. We're working on the kinks. You're as bad as Maxim.

Try using the report button then, rather than minimod and add spam to the thread!

Closed and bots dealt with. Why they wanted to have a party here...

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.