Thread: Vile's Trade Shop of Wonders

Default Vile's Trade Shop of Wonders

Welcome to my Shop~ Most of the information on my trade stuff is listed in the image below, but I'll restate it, just in case. I do NOT trade for Legendaries, nor do I trade my own. Since rules state I should be specific about what I'm trading, and/or Looking for, I'll list a few things I'm looking for: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup. I guess thats the best place to start, starters. But as I said, the picture below better describes what I'm looking for, and shows everything I currently have. I'll trade anything listed below, for anything I do not already have. I'm also willing to trade Pokemon to you, if you need it, even if you don't have something I'm looking for. Best way to contact me is on MSN (therealmario101@hotmail.com), add me if it all possible! Thank you!

[IMG][/IMG]

will trade a charmander lv 12ish and an ivysaur lv 22ish for a chikorita and a cyndaquil. if you want i can breeb a bulbasaur lv 1 instead. also will trade a mudkip for a pineco.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.