Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Oshawott's Lost Scalchop (690)

It was a great episode... the collision between Aqua jet and Flame charge was epic!

So another new rival. At least this one isnt as annoying as Bugandy and Trip. I quite liked Stephan although Oshawott and his aqua jet is starting to become a problem

Heehee, the debut of Stefan. I like him so much better as a rival than Trip. Both he and Bianca are more enjoyable to watch than Ash's official Unova rival.

I liked this episode a lot because of Oshawott. He is so cute in this episode, and it was nice to see him learn how to defend himself even without his beloved and necessary scalchop. I also like Axew's reaction when he found the scalchop.

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Pretty good episode. But it kinnda struck me as annoying that a pokemon could perform so much worse in battle due to losing something that "came with it".
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

This episode reminded me how much I used to like Oshawott after this he just wasn't as cool.

Ash actually did some training with Oshawott in this episode. It's cool how he defeated Stephan's Blitzle without using his scalchop.

Also, this is the episode where Stephan debuted. Everybody getting Stephan's name wrong was funny at first, but later it became a running gag of BW.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456