Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 036: The Dragon Buster appears! Iris and Excadrill!!

can some 1 link the preview?
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kcike05 View Post
    so, does ash get the frog pokemon?
    Not the right place to talk about it, but yes.

So the preview makes this episode look as awesome, if not more, than it sounded. 3 good episodes in a row? Yes please.

Axew vs Beartic doesn't look as much of a curbstomp as I thought it would be. I guess I need to get game stats out of my head.

Has Excadrill always known Metal Claw? I can't remember...
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

So let's see...epic Beartic, Axew battling, Iris backstory on Excadrill, Excadrill as a Drilbur, and finally, Drayden and his Haxorus being shown! Yeah, I'm gonna like this episode

Can't wait to see more of Excadrill and what it's personality was like and his relationship with Iris. And then of course the battle with Beartic seems to be awesome so I can't wait for that either.

Wow, Beartic looks.... kinda scary.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Beartic looks awesome. ANd Excadrill vs Haxorus looks so cool. I'm glad we're getting a flashback.

Beartic and Drilbur debut in this episode from the looks of it. Haxorus already debuted back in BW006 but now it'll have a fight...in a flashback...

Looks like some mystery man controls Haxorus...oh I wonder who that could be, I do so wonder so...can't wait to see Drayden.

Episode looks pretty interesting. More info on Excadrill is awesome.

Can't wait.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

The preview looks amazing, that would make 3 amazing episodes for BW in a row.

We see Drayden (with his Haxorus) in a flashback and cute young Iris Drillbur might be Iris' 1st pokemon.

Beartic is awesome oh my! I hope Langley is a rival for Iris.

Wow, reading all this, i need to see a preview.
    I have claimed the one they call Karrablast

Clicky Click

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xayd...layer_embedded
    From official TV Tokyo youtube...

Quote Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
    Cheers.
    That. Looks. AWESOME!!!
    I have claimed the one they call Karrablast

Clicky Click

wow the dragon buster looked liked what jessie's little sister would have looked like if she had one.(Red hair, slim, incredibily aggresive). And it also shows that iris's exdadrill had a fight against dreydens hexarus( i think) maybe thats why it doesn't listen to iris
    -

Game Freak: We need better marketing investments
    Hollywood: I might be able to help tell me who your biggest baddest pokemon is

Game Freak: tyranitar
    Hollywood: Well call him ehh....how's godzilla sound and let's give him some body armor(Finishes drawing)
    Game Freaksniff) He's beautiful...where do i.....hey wait where are you running of too
    <20 years later>
    kid: (playing pokemon crystal) (outside Gamefreak building)hey you bimbos you ripped off hollywood
    Gamefreak: Get lost kid
    Based on a true story, that i think happened...or unless i was drunk

Wait a minute, how old is Iris in this preview? If she's 10 now, what is she in the flashback? 8?

I doubt Iris is ten right now.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

There you go, guys.

Those of you who always wanted to see Shaga/Drayden, your wish is finally being granted.

....and now, her story begins.

Now that she appears to have some history with Drayden....I guess we know whose place Iris is going to take at the end of Unova.

Well, it seems Ex-cy is battling for Iris, I hope its doing it because it wants to, not because Beartic froze it & Iris healed it or something.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Damn looks like Iris has had Excadrill for awhile now. So it seems we'll be getting a lot of iris developement here.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

So it seems that Drilbur was her starter pokemon and not Axew? Wow I did not see that coming.

Random : PokéRadar

Drayden is Iris's grandpa?
    RandomOne

Everything about this episode seems f*cking amazing.

Accept Excadril is not fighting for itself but for Iris :l

I don't understand this Dragon Master/Iris storyline. It really does look like her first Pokemon is Drilbur, and not Axew. Her goal doesn't make sense to me. Is being a Dragon Master mean you have to have as many dragons as possible, or just train the best dragon?

I think it's more like being able to understand the heart of a dragon. It's been already established in BW030 that Iris has a special connection to dragons since she could feel where Druddigon and Axew were after TR stole them. I also think her goal could be possibly fulfilled once she fully evolves Axew to Haxorus, they will both grow by that time and be definitely in sync with each other. Not to mention that by understand the heart of one dragon, you automatically gain the ability to understand those of other dragons more easily.

Yes, Drilbur was her first Pokémon. It is quite possible that at some point Iris decided to train dragon types and as a result she started neglecting her Excadrill seeking for dragon types. Excadrill eventually stopped listening to her, while Iris got Axew as her first dragon Pokémon from the old matriarch in the Dragon Village. It would also explain why Iris knows so much about dragons, while trying to learn so much about them she forgot about Excadrill who isn't exactly a dragon type.

I think maybe Drilbur evolved into Excadrill vs Drayden's Haxorus and lost. So then it despised Iris for not being strong enough and blamed her.

Random : PokéRadar

^ or, Iris lost and blamed it on Excadrill?

Anything is possible, but I think it will be because she neglected her very first Pokémon just because she wanted to train dragon Pokémon.

Judging from the preview, I'd guess that Excadrill lost to Drayden's Haxorus, causing Iris to lose faith in herself as a Trainer, which in turn prompts Excadrill's disobedience.

I will definitely be tracking down the subbed version on YouTube.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast