Thread: Champ's Shiny/Legendary Trade Station

Default Champ's Shiny/Legendary Trade Station

Hey guys I'm new to this so tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm looking for a few pokemon in particular and am offering all the shinies I have, so these deals will only apply to certain people but hopefully you have what I want and I have what you want!

Haves: Shiny Adamant Machop (x2), Shiny Modest Misdreavus (x2), Shiny Modest Roselia (x2), Shiny Mild Ampharos, Shiny Naive Houndoom, Shiny Female Ralts (x2: Careful and Jolly), Shiny Male Naive Ralts, Event Brave Mew, Event Modest Celebi. ALL ARE LEGIT AND UT!

Wants: Shiny Eevee, Shiny Charmander, Shiny Beldum, Shiny Dratini, Shiny Exeggcute, Shiny Mudkip, Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys, Jirachi.

I will also accept basically all shinies, and all pokemon I would trade for I would like to be UT and "good"-natured, but I know that can't always be possible so I won't count anything out. Preferrably I would also like the shinies to be low-leveled as I am hoping to use one on an in-game team (i.e. no event shiny eevees please)

Sorry if I'm being too specific but I really just like shiny pokemon and I have some extra shinies of value that I can trade for to add to my collection. Also the shinies I listed in my Wants section are particularly special to me and I would love to use them on a runthrough of my HeartGold, Pearl, or even Black.

Thanks!!

I have a jirachi event lv 5. kinda untouched (a few exp ponts) I am interested in your celebi. what level is it? pm me or ill pm you.bye
    Seeking on GEN 6:
    Have for trade:
    Oblivia UT Shaymin Lv.30
    Tornadus
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Suicune Lv.30
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Entei Lv.30
    Regular Genesect
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Raikou Lv.30
    Also have following legendaries (mostly not UT) for trade: (Bank)

I have 2 each of the shiny dogs up for trade, all UT.
    PM me with a trade.

i've got several shiny eevees all from pokeradaring
    a level 18 UT Impish Eevee
    a level 18 UT Calm Eevee
    a level 57 Quiet Eevee
    a level 57 Bashful Eevee

that modest celebi (really preferred) looks good but if ur already comitted to trading that then maybe a shiny male ralts?

I have a shiny sassy ponyta ut, I would really like a shiny modest misdrevus if that's ok?
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/znx9ah.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/69fghk.gif[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Trade Shop:

Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for everything

I love houndoom and mistrevus ill offer my Shiny Dugtrio and Dodrio for them
    Corection two different shinies if possible...
    Last edited by Forsaken Greninja; 19th February 2012 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Shinys have already been traded...
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

event jirachi for event celebi?
    jirachi is lvl 6 and his nature is impish
    Last edited by bjarneos; 20th February 2012 at 9:47 AM.

I have a level 100 Adamant Nature Arceus that im willing to trade for your Celebi :O