Thread: Happy Easter to all (Easter 2011)

Default Happy Easter to all (Easter 2011)

It's Chocolate time again and once again here is some nifty little goodies from us.

From Arnie is one of each pf these eggies:

1x Chocolate Egg (+2 levels (Non-Tradeable) Expiry: 1st May)

1x (+3 levels (Non-Tradeable) Expiry: May 1st)

1x (Cashable for 2,000 coins or can be used as a base decoration.)

1x ( Cashable for 3,000 coins or can be used as a base decoration.)

Hope you all have a good easter and lots of yummy chocolate.

Default Happy Bunny Day

Happy Chocolate Day!!
    (Otherwise known as Easter)

This is one of my favourite times of year (being a chocoholic and all ;p) and so we want to spread the joy with all of you and your Pokemon; and I have just the goodies to get you into the Choccy spirit.

The Chocolate Lover's Hamper
    Within each hamper are the following goodies:
    1 x Chocolate ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn)
    1 x Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 1 Level when eaten)
    1 x White Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels when eaten)

And ... a Choice of ONE of the following:

Torchic Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Fire Spin)
    OR
    Buneary Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Dizzy Punch)
    OR
    Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Seed Bomb)

All Perishables (everything but the Pokeball) expire on the 8th May and are NON TRADEABLE

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^

Default Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

The Easter Buneary has visited again during the dead of night, leaving so much chocolate behind that I figure it's only fair to share. If one or more of these items appeal to you, simply quote which ones you'd like and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40 (Non-Tradeable) Expires 24th July 2011.
    x1 White Chocolate Candy which will raise your Pokémon's level by 4 (Non-Tradeable) Expires 1st May 2011.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires 26th April 2011.
    x1 In addition to the chocolate you may also have this Super Pass to do with as you please (Non-Tradeable) Expires 26th April 2011.

Enjoy ^-^.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    It's Chocolate time again and once again here is some nifty little goodies from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

This is one of my favourite times of year (being a chocoholic and all ;p) and so we want to spread the joy with all of you and your Pokemon; and I have just the goodies to get you into the Choccy spirit.

1 x Chocolate ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn)

OR
    OR

All Perishables (everything but the Pokeball) expire on the 8th May and are NON TRADEABLE

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Happy Easter!

The Easter Buneary has visited again during the dead of night, leaving so much chocolate behind that I figure it's only fair to share. If one or more of these items appeal to you, simply quote which ones you'd like and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40 (Non-Tradeable) Expires 24th July 2011.
    x1 White Chocolate Candy which will raise your Pokémon's level by 4 (Non-Tradeable) Expires 1st May 2011.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires 26th April 2011.
    x1 In addition to the chocolate you may also have this Super Pass to do with as you please (Non-Tradeable) Expires 26th April 2011.

Enjoy ^-^.
    Happy Easter! While there was less chocolate this year, a great dinner made up for it and more.

Picking up (with thanks):
    1x Chocolate Egg (+2)
    1x White Chocolate Egg (+3)
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Silver Egg
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (EM/MT)
    1x Chocolate Berry (+1)
    1x White Chocolate Berry (+2)
    1x Torchic Chocolate Figure
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock
    1x White Chocolate Candy (+4)
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (4xEM)
    1x Super Pass

To Ponyta: Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Berry (Lv.33 --> Lv.40); with that Delta evolves into a Rapidash
    To Froslass: Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Candy (Lv.31 --> Lv.36)
    To Ekans: Chocolate Milkshake, Torchic Chocolate Figure (Spite, which is both an EM and MT & Fire Spin)
    To Kecleon: Chocolate Memory Berry (EMs Magic Coat, Fake Out, Nasty Plot & Recover)
    Last edited by atlantis_kid99; 24th April 2011 at 2:25 PM.

Happy Chocolate Day!!

OR
    OR

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

Enjoy ^-^.
    Picking up:

x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Silver Egg
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Exeggcute Chocolate Figure
    x1 White Chocolate Candy
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    x1 Super Pass

Feeding Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Egg, Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Berry and White Chocolate Candy to my Lileep to raise him from Lv 1 to Lv 13.

Feeding Exeggcute Figure to Beau so he learns Egg Bomb.

Feeding Chocolate Milkshake and Chocolate Memory Berry to Pachirisu so it learns Covet, Bite, Rollout, Flatter and Flail

Taking the chocolate, white chocolate, gold, and silver eggs.

Happy Chocolate Day!!

OR
    OR

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Taking the Chocolate Ball, Milkshake, Berry, and White Chocolate Berry. Also taking the Torchic Chocolate Figure.

Happy Easter!

Enjoy ^-^.
    Taking the White Chocolate Candy, the Chocolate Memory Berry, and the Super Pass.

So in total, I have...

1 Chocolate Egg (+2 levels)
    1 White Chocolate Egg (+3 levels)
    1 Gold Egg (2,000 coins)
    1 Silver Egg (3,000 coins)
    1 Chocolate Ball (for catching Pokémon)
    1 Chocolate Milkshake (teaches an unlearned Egg Move or Move Tutor Move)
    1 Chocolate Berry (+1 level)
    1 White Chocolate Berry (+2 levels)
    1 Torchic Chocolate Figure (teaches Fire Spin)
    1 White Chocolate Candy (+4(!) levels)
    1 Chocolate Memory Berry (teaches up to four egg moves and/or moves that were forgotten through evolution)

I shall use...

...The Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Egg, Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Berry, and White Chocolate Candy (a total of 12 levels if my math is right) on Bulbasaur, taking her from level 1 to level 13. Bulbsaur learned Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, PoisonPowder, and Sleep Powder!
    ...The Chocolate Milkshake on Bulbasaur, teaching her String Shot (Link to dex entry)
    ...The Chocolate Torchic on Stunky, teaching her Fire Spin.
    ...The Chocolate Memory Berry on Poochyena, teaching him Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, and Yawn (all of them Egg moves, link to Pokedex entry).

Happy Easter to all!
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 24th April 2011 at 3:02 PM. Reason: See, this is why I should wake up before I do this stuff. My Poochyena already knew Fire Fang. Replacing with Sucker Punch.

Woot, I remember back when. This was the first holiday experience I had at FB.

Happy Chocolate Day!!

OR
    OR

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

Enjoy ^-^.
    All right picking up the following.

Chocolate Egg *
    White Chocolate Egg *
    Golden Egg
    Silver Egg
    Chocolate Ball
    Chocolate Milkshake
    Chocolate Berry *
    White Chocolate Berry *
    Exeggcute Chocolate Figure *
    White Chocolate Candy *
    Chocolate Memory Berry *
    Super Pass

Feeding Silver (my Blastoise) my White Chocolate Candy to raise his Lv. from 41 to 45.

Feeding Shelly, my Lv. 11 Kabuto, the Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Egg, and White Chocolate Berry. She is now at level 18. She learned Mudshot.

Also, feeding my newly hatched Riolu the Exeggcute Chocolate figure to teach him Seed Bomb.

Feeding Swift my Finneon the Memory Berry. He learned the EMs Aqua Tail, Agility, Psybeam, and Sweet Kiss.

Feeding Savage my Carvanha a Chocolate Berry to raise his level from 18 to 19.

And feeding my Totodile a Chocolate milkshake for the MT Mega Punch

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

Enjoy ^-^.
    Happy Easter Everyone ^-^
    Picking up the following:

1x Chocolate Egg (Feeding to my Ralts, raising him from Level 19 to Level 21)
    *Valentine learnt Magical Leaf*
    *Valentine evolved into Kirlia*
    *Using my Dawn Stone on my Kirlia, Valentine evolved into Gallade squeee =3*
    1x White Chocolate Egg Feeding to my Tentacool, raising him from Level 19 to Level 22)
    *Oblivion learnt Wrap*
    1x Silver Egg
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Pokeball
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (Feeding to my Sh. Tropius teaching him MT Fury Cutter)
    1x Chocolate Berry (Feeding to my Froslass, raising her from Level 21 to Level 22)
    *Eve learnt Ominous Wind*
    1x White Chocolate Berry (Feeding to my Teddiursa, raising her from Level 20 to Level 22)
    *Maddie learnt Sweet Scent*
    1x Buneary Chocolate Figurine (Feeding to my Haunter, Teaching her Dizzy Punch)
    1x Chocolate Pokeball
    1x White Chocolate Candy (Feeding to my Igglybuff, raising her from Level 06 to Level 10)
    *Elphaba learnt Pound*
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding to my Tentacool to teach him EM's Haze, Safeguard, Knock Off)
    1x Super Pass

Mmmm ... I do LOVE Chocolate =3

Happy Easter!

Enjoy ^-^.
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

OR
    OR

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Urgh, I'm no good at remembering things and I'm about to go to sleep. I'll just collect these and edit in my uses tomorrow, assuming the thread's still open.

1x Chocolate Egg
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Silver Egg
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Chocolate Berry
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Exeggcute Chocolate Figure
    1x White Chocolate Candy
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry
    1x Super Pass

Okay, so I've decided, I shall be giving the Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Egg, Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Berry and White Chocolate Candy to Growlithe to raise him from Lv. 33 to Lv. 45.
    Clefairy will have the Chocolate Pokeblock to raise her Cuteness from 20 to 60.
    Sableye is going to munch on the Chocolate Memory Berry to learn the EM's Moonlight, Recover, Metal Burst and Nasty Plot and the Chocolate Milkshake to learn the MT Fire Punch.
    And, finally, I'll give the Exeggcute Chocolate Figure to Aerodactyl to have him learn Seed Bomb.
    Last edited by yougirasu; 25th April 2011 at 1:33 PM.

Default Happy Fizzster!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

Enjoy ^-^.
    Time to see what goodies the Easter Buneary left in my basket...

x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Silver Egg
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Buneary Chocolate Figure
    x1 White Chocolate Candy
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    x1 Super Pass

Many thanks!

Feeding the following sugary confections to my tiny Tyrogue to satisfy his sweet-tooth:
    Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Egg, Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Berry, and White Chocolate Candy, elevating him from Lv01 to Lv13.

Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry, Chocolate Milkshake, and Chocolate Buneary Figure to Tyrogue as well, teaching him the MT Low Kick, the EMs Rapid Spin, Vacuum Wave, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, and Dizzy Punch.

Bagging the rest for the time being, and taking Tyrogue to the dentist as he probably has a cavity now... Happy Chocolate Day!
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 26th April 2011 at 2:18 AM.

Happy Chocolate Day!!

OR
    OR

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

Enjoy ^-^.

Picking up 1 chocolate egg, 1 white chocolate egg, 1 golden egg, 1 silver egg.

Feeding 1 chocolate egg to houndoom, Lv 50 -> 52.
    Feeding 1 white chocolate egg to houndoom, Lv 52 -> 55.

Picking up 1 chocolate ball, 1 chocolate milkshake, 1 chocolate berry, 1 chocolate exeggcute.

Feeding 1 chocolate berry to houndoom, Lv 55 -> 56.
    Feeding 1 chocolate exeggcute to whiscash, teaching it Seed bomb.
    Feeding 1 chocolate milkshake to bronzong, teaching it EM Signal beam.

Picking up 1 chocolate pokeblock, 1 white chocolate candy, 1 chocolate memory berry, 1 superpass.

Feeding white chocolate candy to houndoom, Lv 56 -> 60.
    Feeding chocolate memory berry to houndoom, teaching it EM thunderfang, EM will-o-wisp, EM spite and EM punishment.
    Feeding 1 chocolate pokeblock to walrein, raising its cuteness, +40.

Happy Chocolate Day!!

OR
    OR

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

Enjoy ^-^.
    (Late) Happy Easter!! =D

Picking:

1x Chocolate Egg (raising lv50 Bronzong to lv52)
    1x White Egg (raising lv52 Bronzong to lv55)
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Silver Egg

1x Chocolate Ball
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (using it on Rampardos to learn Fire Punch)
    1x Chocolate Berry (raising lv55 Bronzong to lv56)
    1x White Chocolate Berry (raising lv56 Bronzong to lv58)
    1x Buneary Chocolate Figure (using it on Rampardos to learn Dizzy Punch)

1x Chocolate Pokeblock
    1x White Chocolate Candy (raising lv58 Bronzong to lv62)
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (using it on Bronzong to learn Zen Headbutt, Trick, Iron Head and Rollout)
    1x Super Pass
    Last edited by John's Knight; 25th April 2011 at 11:13 AM.