Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: What IF Pokemon Special (Adventures) was made into an Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Their attempts are admirable, but futile.
    Sad, but true...
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

I can imagine there would be a few new storyline differences and filler since most anime adaptations do this. I am sure the art style would be slightly different but mostly the same. As for who would voice who? Hard to say since there are a lot of characters. I'd really need to sit down and think about that

The anime would probably have more fans and it might encourage some new people to try out Pokemon.

I realized that my headvoice for Sapphire is Arumi from Abenobashi, if any of you know that one.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Well, I think I have read somewhere (but I could be mistaking for another manga or other kind of poll, so don't quote me on that) that it ranked among the top 3 in a magazine poll for which manga should be made into anime.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Their attempts are admirable, but futile.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleOne View Post
    Sad, but true...
    I think a 3D fan game with voice acting would be much easier to pull than a fan anime.

I think the only reason for it not becoming an anime until know must be some contractual clause forbidding the author of solding anime rights to anyone. This is what happened with a Kamen Rider manga, and I believe it also happens with other manga based on games or Shōnen franchises.
    Last edited by G-SANtos; 4th May 2013 at 11:20 PM.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Originally posted by G-Santos
    I think a 3D fan game with voice acting would be much easier to pull than a fan anime.
    Which is why I am already working on the Game Design Document and going through my eduction to be a game designer, but a fan anime is not that bad. I do say however that the voice actors are a lot harder to choose these days. And I choose the best ones for voice actors, especially Vic Mignogna as Ruby (try not to scream when I have Vic as Ruby, okay?).
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Personally, it'd be cool if they did something akin to VG Cats: The Voicening.

Originally posted by matt0044
    Personally, it'd be cool if they did something akin to VG Cats: The Voicening.
    VG Cats: The Voicening? Never heard of it.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_the_knight View Post
    VG Cats: The Voicening? Never heard of it.
    Sorry, I meant this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzWIlGZqKjw

It would be easy to get voice actors. Really they could just reuse people from pokemon. Like the gym leaders should have the same voice. The orginal ash could be red, and gary could be blue. The professors could be the same too.

Originally posted by Andyb4325
    It would be easy to get voice actors. Really they could just reuse people from pokemon. Like the gym leaders should have the same voice. The orginal ash could be red, and gary could be blue. The professors could be the same too.
    True. It would be great to have the same old voice actors who did Brock and Misty, but I don't know who will be for Lt. Surge and Bruno? Maddie passed away, and we missed her so much

Given this was bumped twice since the thread creation and posts now seem to be mostly repeating a lot of the other 12 pages of posts (or mostly off-topic topics like voice actors), going to close.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910