Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What IF Pokemon Special (Adventures) was made into an Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
    Shitennou = Four Heavenly Kings in Japanese... it's basically the same thing, really.
    Well I am not japanese so I didn't knew, but thx for informing me about it.

id freak out if they made the manga into in anime...thats my favorite part of pokemon
    My teams:

Red:

Crystal:

Fire Red:

Leaf Green:

Emerald:

Soul Silver:

White:

Legit shinies:
    x2 x2 I lost Umbreon and my second suicune though after my Diamond crashed for some reason.

And if you are not bored already,
    My preferred mystery dungeon team:

I could put 4 in but 4 pokemon can be annoying for many reasons.

Ok, done with the Gold Silver Crystal chapter...

Next is Ruby and Sapphire.

And you know the best part? They already have subtitles! So this is going to be easy!

Left is the Japanese title, you know the rest.

Spoiler:- Ruby & Sapphire chapter:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 2nd July 2011 at 1:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Ok, done with the Gold Silver Crystal chapter...

Next is Ruby and Sapphire.

And you know the best part? They already have subtitles! So this is going to be easy!

Left is the Japanese title, you know the rest.

Spoiler:- Ruby & Sapphire chapter:
    Looks cool I like the names for the episodes.

It would be nice to have that. I miss Red, Yellow and all of the older characters. But if they were to make it an anime wouldn't they have to give the older ones different names than the anime show copy characters? Because if they were to make a show, I don't want to hear someone yell the name Red, Blue, Yellow and all the colors of the rainbow.

My ideal battle ever!

It would be cool. It would depend on if they followed the manga or not.

Notice it says most people like me.

No you may not have my autograph.

Spoiler:- Credits:

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

I'd love nothing more than for the manga to be turned into an anime, but I'd just feel like whoever produces it (ex 4Kids but not like that's gonna happen) would cut out humorous/dangerous scenes from the plot since the manga is well more mature than the current pokemon anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    It would be nice to have that. I miss Red, Yellow and all of the older characters. But if they were to make it an anime wouldn't they have to give the older ones different names than the anime show copy characters? Because if they were to make a show, I don't want to hear someone yell the name Red, Blue, Yellow and all the colors of the rainbow.
    I don't understand by that'd be worse than them being called that in the manga.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Ok, done with the Ruby & Sapphire chapter. Time for FireRed & LeafGreen and hahahahahaha, ooh boy, this is going to be even easier than the Ruby & Sapphire one....
        Spoiler:- FireRed & LeafGreen chapter:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 2nd July 2011 at 7:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I love the way kusaka named them it's special XD. Whats wrong about being named after a color, stone ect. It's normal for a manga or anime. People know then that its pokemon special. Plus I can't imagine the dexholders having a different name.

Doo dee doo....now for the Emerald chapter.

Do I even need to say it anymore?

Spoiler:- Emerald chapter:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 4th July 2011 at 6:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Doo dee doo....now for the Emerald chapter.

Do I even need to say it anymore?

Spoiler:- Emerald chapter:
    How did you come up with those episode titles is one thing I've always wondered.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    How did you come up with those episode titles is one thing I've always wondered.
    Most of these are just subtitles that were already in the volumes.

For some reason, the chapters based off of the Gen III games had two titles...except for the FireRed & LeafGreen chapter which only had the subtitles...

I wish this would happen.

No more 'Aim for the horn', no more 'Thunder Armor', no more 'Inflating Kingdra' and definitely no more 'Gible use Draco Meteor'(Look at what he did to Conway's Shuckle, JUST LOOK!)

Plus, Red would make a good protagonist. Also, its good to change protagonists once per season.
    Please help my dragons

^ But yes to more "Megavolt"... well, Megavolt to begin with...
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Megavolt is just some stupid name for a Thunder attack during Rainy weather.
    *signature does not exist. I have no clue when I'll even post again, really. :/*

Quote Originally Posted by deokishisu.123 View Post
    Megavolt is just some stupid name for a Thunder attack during Rainy weather.
    It's a Thunderbolt....

Then it would be awesomeness
    Team X:

And Finally! My favorite chapter!

Blah blah left, right...

Spoiler:- Diamond & Pearl chapter:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 21st July 2011 at 6:22 PM.

epic awesomeness it would be
    Team X:

If Pokemon Special was an anime... I would probably watch it, especially VS. Dialga and Palkia. They forgot to include Giratina in the anime's Mt. Coronet event... but that doesn't really matter, because I don't like the current anime anyway.
    Last edited by Team Galactic Lv.X; 22nd July 2011 at 7:57 PM.
    "Everything belongs to Team Galactic! Look beyond the world--space will become Team Galactic's!"

¤ Team Galactic ¤
    Platinum: 3867-3888-1996
    HeartGold: 3524-4601-4488
    Diamond: 1848-2695-8621

Talking

lol I would sooo love for that to be an anime. kick childish annoying ash in the butt out the door and get rid of those pouty, stalking girls that follow him, oh yeah and bump out the annoying philosiphical guys he gets following him around.

it has great artwork too, itll be a very fun enjoyable show with a good dark tint.

But they'd have to censor some stuff, like when Gold squeezes Green (the girl)'s butt and strokes it with his eyes big and asks, "who is this (something) lady?". and the infamous scene when green tries to hide the pokeballs in her shirt.

but it would be awesome!
    with you be peace, hope, and scars,
    Prince of the City

Quote Originally Posted by prince of the city21 View Post
    But they'd have to censor some stuff, like when Gold squeezes Green (the girl)'s butt and strokes it with his eyes big and asks, "who is this (something) lady?". and the infamous scene when green tries to hide the pokeballs in her shirt.

but it would be awesome!
    Why would they censor that Japan accepts those jokes and I do too XDD. U.S. would censor it for sure but since most fans prefer to watch English sub it won't be censored. Plus compared to other manga and anime it's not even worth for censor like To Love-Ru or Rosario+Vampire or Mahou sensei Negima.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Why would they censor that Japan accepts those jokes and I do too XDD. U.S. would censor it for sure but since most fans prefer to watch English sub it won't be censored.
    Well, to be technical, a fair number of fans prefer dubs like me when the dub appeals to them.

Speaking of the Poke Boobs gag, how did Green get her shirt unripped later on?
    Pokemon: The Black & White Adventure: 14 year old Hilda is a Pokemon Trainer with a secret: she can talk to Pokemon. After setting off into Unova with her starter, she gets involved in the affairs of Team Plasma and becomes acquainted with N, a mysterious guy her age with the exact same abilities as her. While enjoying her life, a tangled web of mystery is weaved around her and the reveal may shock her beyond belief...

Join the adventure by clicking the link above. Read & Review.

Seriously, anyone who remotely like LoK, WATCH IT ON TV. Tell your friends, your family, EVERYONE!

My Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Well, to be technical, a fair number of fans prefer dubs like me when the dub appeals to them.

Speaking of the Poke Boobs gag, how did Green get her shirt unripped later on?
    She didn't. She tied it up to keep it from falling.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast