Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cottonee in Love! (691)

Iris is gonna get fat if she keeps eating those apples. Training your Pokemon doesn't help your body at all.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

It was an ok episode. It was cool that Scraggy cared fr something for once exept for headbutting someone or something. I'm abit dissapointed that no one caught Cottonee. I agree with the writers hating Tranquil 5/10

Come on, this episode wasn´t THAT bad, Iris and Cilan´s dynamic and simple way to be made it worthy, for now, the only episode I didn´t enjoyed was that Gothitelle episode, an episode where things could keep their course even without main characters being there, right, this episode could keep the course without characters being there too, but at least it show how Axew has become more powerful in comparisson to Scraggy, Iris´s and Cilan´s thoughts about love (best part of the episode, really, Iris and Cilan are climbing the "awesomess" ranks very quickly) and how Ash killed all the fandom´s shippings with his Oblivious ability.

Anyway, I agree with you about Team Rocket being more unnecessary than usual I mean, their role this time waa limited to crash in a wall, wild Pokémon had become smarter and can defend by themselves.

Iris on a date.
    Iris: Hey Chili!
    Chili: Hi Iris.
    >Chili's response makes Iris blush and grab a burger<
    Iris: So >munch< how you doin'? >munch<
    Chili: Umm… okay, I guess. >he starts backing away<
    Iris: >blushes again< You… you're so cute! >munch, munch, munch<
    Chili: Uh… okay then. I'll >turns< see ya later >runs<
    >Iris moans<
    Cilan: Ah, the sweet scent of love. And Iris's desire to eat while horny >sighs<
    Iris: Grrr!

She has problems if she likes to eat while talking about love.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Yay, Cottonees? :P Cottonees are cute enough. It's funny how they just float around... Anyways I'm surprised Ash didn't catch that Cottonee. o_o I mean he trained it up and everything. Still, it was nice to see the Cottonee get the one that it loved :3.

On a side note, Ash's Zurruggu has a really annoying voice... And why is Dento so obsessed with telling Iris to not eat and talk about love? lol

This was yet another overhyped episode that turned out to be just average. While I did appreciate how Ash and Iris were training their Pokemon at first, I have to say that I'm disappointed that Ash's Scraggy had to stick around for the rest of the episode. I just don't think it's cute or even funny; it's always just there. I disliked how they made Cottonee out to be romantic, when it's just a ball of cotton. The whole love side-plot just made things a little too chessy, although I did appreciate Cilan's little scenes. Team Rocket ruined the episode once again by being completely boring. I wish they had done more here, but I'm giving this one a 4/10.

aw, scraggy is cute, and Cottonee too =p
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Nice to see Scraggy play a part in the episode...

Ughhh... I hated this episode! I'm not a fan of Cottenee, nor Whimsicott!
    The only good things about this episode was that Scraggy was in and Tranquill got some screen time even though it was for like, 8 seconds.

Strange how an episode can be this weird, when Oshawott isn't even in it. :P I guess it was ok.

Man seeing Scraggy get pwned was totally epic lol
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

This is the only BW episode that I haven't seen in Japanese, so it will be new to me.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Bleh, Cottonee doesn't interest me. Only Whimsicott.

Now that would've made the episode 1000% times better.

So, it's confession time becomes Heart-to-Heart time.

It's wind searching time becomes it's wind-testing time.

Lastly, confession time returns becomes it's confession time, second edition.

It's official. They decided to keep the it's ____ time permanently.

It's a good episode. Ash and friends help a Cottonee gain the love of another one. But Team Rocket steals all of them, but the Cottonee break out and Team Rocket blast off on jet packs again. Both Cottonees get together in the end.

This episode was better than the last one. I could spot the errors in that one, in this one, I could not. Whatever.

Overall, the episode was quite cute. I liked how Ash taught Cotonee how to battle better to impress a girl Cotonee.

I'm impressed Oshawott didn't come out of its Pokéball this episode. He usually does.

Anyway, this episode was a cute filler episode it touched my heart a little. It gets an 8 out of ten.
    Help Staryu, will you?

I have claimed Houndoom.
    When you start something, finish it.

To me it was a fun and exciting episode.
    Though it had boring dialouge.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

This was a waste of 20-ish minutes to me. Glad I didn't bother searching for the Japanese version when it originally aired.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

This episode was awesome, but I didn't like how Ash was clueless over love. He's seen Butterfree, and Dustox through times like this

The dub kinda butchers Cilan's personality by not giving him one...

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    The dub kinda butchers Cilan's personality by not giving him one...
    I think it's because of the lack of gratuitous English, and Jason Griffith can't one-up Mamoru Miyano no matter how hard he tries.
    Overall though, it's one of the best filler episodes I've ever seen in Pokemon. It's just so fabulous!

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    I think it's because of the lack of gratuitous English, and Jason Griffith can't one-up Mamoru Miyano no matter how hard he tries.
    Overall though, it's one of the best filler episodes I've ever seen in Pokemon. It's just so fabulous!
    I think its because he doesn't put any emphasis where its needed, I mean even when he voiced Sonic he couldn't get emotion down right.

Random : PokéRadar

I feel like all the episodes are about teaching the weaker ones to beat the crud out of the stronger ones. I mean the dweeble one had them teaching dweeble to fight back and this one is about a cotonee fighting back. They are totally subliminal messaging us.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Ash's obliviousness to romance is literally absurd whenever it comes up. However, I liked the episode. Iris was hungry through the entire thing eating different-colored apples... Wait, was there a blue apple?

This episode was decent at most. I have nothing to say about this episode except another new pokemon to see in Cottonee.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I just wanna know how much longer the writers are going to continue making Ash completely dense about love? I think it's about time they make him know SOMETHING.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast