Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cottonee in Love! (691)

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    I just wanna know how much longer the writers are going to continue making Ash completely dense about love? I think it's about time they make him know SOMETHING.
    Ugh. After four regions, Ash is just as bad at romance as he was back in Kanto. He's witnessed

- Butterfree leaving

- Misty's confession about her true feelings for him

- Drew tossing May roses

- Dustox departing (?)

- And now, Cottonee in love.

I think every time Ash goes to a new region, he gets brainwashed by a stalker Alakazam or something.

But overall, this episode was quite adorable for a filler - one of the best fillers I've ever seen. I love Iris talking with her mouth full, Cilan's expression when he saw the paired-up Cottonee, and Cottonee's expression when he saw the girl Cottonee (he reminded me of Brock, lol.).

8.5/10
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Ugh. After four regions, Ash is just as bad at romance as he was back in Kanto. He's witnessed

- Butterfree leaving

- Misty's confession about her true feelings for him

- Drew tossing May roses

- Dustox departing (?)

- And now, Cottonee in love.

I think every time Ash goes to a new region, he gets brainwashed by a stalker Alakazam or something.
    Don't forget Grovyle's love for that Meganium.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

So a Pokemon is smarter than Ash? Ouch.

To be honest, I've haven't watched that much of Hoenn or Johto, but IIRC that Meganium fell in love with a Tropius instead. :K And I think Piplup fell in love with a Marill once... right?
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Don't forget Buneary's crush on Pikachu. Or Latias kissing him right on the cheek/lips...seriously Ash? o-o

I'm glad to hear that they're keeping the "It's --- Time!" gag with Cilan. But of course it can't be as fabulous without the Engrish.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    To be honest, I've haven't watched that much of Hoenn or Johto, but IIRC that Meganium fell in love with a Tropius instead. :K And I think Piplup fell in love with a Marill once... right?
    You do realize they make eps like this at least a few times every saga, right? Johto and Hoenn probably had 3 eps a piece like this.

This Episode was pretty Decent, 6/10 in my hands

It was nice seeing a new pokemon though

It's lovely to see nobody remembering the Battle of the Sexes episode in Hoenn. That was prime Advance/Rocketshipping material for anyone who's seen it!

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

As someone said this was an adorable episode. At first I couldn't connect with cottonee but as the training began I started to like cottonee's determined character. By the end of the episode I was really encouraging cottonee to defeat it's rivals.

Finally, did anyone think that the evolution music was a bit weird when we were trying to find out if the cottonee loved the main cottonee?
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

This was a bad episode. Why is it all the bad eps of BW are the ones without Osahwott?!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    This was a bad episode. Why is it all the bad eps of BW are the ones without Osahwott?!
    Exactly. I absolutely couldn't watch this through 1 commericial break.

Pokemon X Round 2

Wasn't Iris eating a blue apple?

Iris ate multiple kinds of colored apples; blue yes, and there's also a red and orange one she ate. Odd.

Also, let's not forget another moment of Ash's clueless insight on love; Anabel at the Battle Tower. Totally oblivious, but he was at least close to getting a clue. Poor girls.

Anyways, the episode wasn't too bad. Very cute to watch when it came to love between Pokemon. Just not as thrilling, but tolerable.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Red apples aren't odd, silly.

Fine episode. It was fair, but a bit boring. At least the rainbow colors at then end made it up a bit. And yeah, Iris eating various kinds of apples. I liked how Cilan says Iris could not quite make sense when eating.

I actually really didn't like Cottonee before this new episode xD

But now it's kinda cool ^^

I enjoyed the episode a bit. I prefer the Japanese version one simple because I prefer Cilan's voice in that one over this one, but I still like his dub voice. I don't think the dub has done a great job with Cilan's "It's ___ Time" but this episode was a nice improvement.

I like Cottonee's dub voice, sounds fitting for it. I also had the pronunciation of it's name right.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

This episode was a waist of time. Cottonee is however pretty cute.

My ideal battle ever!

Yay Dento said it's heart to heart time!!! Glad to see they kept that in the dub

Scraggy getting his *** whooped by Kibago was epic lol
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Not a bad filler though the running gag of Ash being clueless when it comes to romance is getting thin.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Is it just me, or does Iris have a different voice actor in this episode? She sounds slightly different.

When the Cottenee first approached Scraggy at the beginning of the episode, I actually thought for a moment that this episode might have it fancy the latter instead and would be tackling the issue of not loving the people you are expected to and how difficult it can be.

In other words, Pokémon's clever way of handling an episode about how alternative types of love such as interracial and homosexual are okay.

Though I suppose something like that is far too questionable for a children's TV show.

Ash as always clueless when romance is going on... and is Iris a weather satellite or something... She should be working in a weather system

Quote Originally Posted by jammiedodger View Post
    Is it just me, or does Iris have a different voice actor in this episode? She sounds slightly different.
    it's just you, she sounds the same

Awww this was a cute filler episode although Ash being clueless about love is getting a bit silly now. Liked Clian in this episode though

This was a cute episode I dont know why so many people hated this XP I liked Ash helping cottonee here, and Scraggy was cool here

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast