Page 161 of 248 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 6197

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

This game has not changed my stance. I still want the Ravens to win the Super Bowl.

But that means a Harbowl.

Blegh. After the handshake incident in 2011, I can't stand Jim Harbaugh, at least. The other Harbaugh, I have no opinion on.

But if the Patriots win, I'm going to bite the bullet and cheer for them to win the Super Bowl, because sports-wise, the San Francisco Bay Area is as spoiled as pigs in mud at the present. They have two good baseball teams (one of which won the World Series this year), a great football team, a good hockey team, and even their basketball team is pretty good now. Frankly, I'm incredibly jealous. Detroit will never be like that.

I want the Ravens to win so bad now. Patriots loss + Harbowl = 2nd best thing besides Bucs winning the Superbowl (which won't happen for a while).
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

I live in Baltimore, so I'm hoping for a Ravens win. Plus, a Harbaugh Bowl would be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I'm cheering for the Patriots. Aaron Hernandez is from Connecticut, my home state. So I really hope they win. I mean, I like the Ravens, but they're up against the Patriots, so I favor the Patriots. Too bad the Redskins didn't make the Superbowl. Me and my father would've been so torn. But let's go Patriots!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Maybe one day we'll have a Ravens-Redskins Super Bowl. RGIII is a good QB if he can stay healthy. A lot of people in the NYC area are hoping for a Giants-Jets Super Bowl next year, but given the recent performance of teams whose stadiums are hosting the Super Bowl in a given year (12 straight seasons without the host team in the playoffs) I doubt it.

Similarly, a lot of Pennsylvanians want to see the Steelers meet the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

When the AFC Championship game is done, I'll post a list of games I think should be on national TV next season, by then the Super Bowl participants will be determined.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I live just north of Maryland, so I know a lot of obnoxious Ravens fans.
    I also have a lot of relatives in Connecticut and Massachusetts, so I know some obnoxious Pats fans, too.

Don't care who wins this game, so long as they don't win the Super Bowl. haha
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

The Giants didn't even make it to the Playoffs this year. Their performance was almost laughable...they definately didn't get their glory this season. Manning wasn't too happy.

At this point, I guess I'm pulling for the Ravens by default. Can't stand Jim Harbaugh, and a Pats-Niners Superb Owl would be dreadful.

Touchdown Ravens!!! And they got the point, so they're ahead by over a TD now.
    I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    The Giants didn't even make it to the Playoffs this year. Their performance was almost laughable...they definately didn't get their glory this season. Manning wasn't too happy.
    Well, the Giants played as well as they did last year in the regular season (9-7 both years), this time their 9-7 record wasn't enough to get into the playoffs.
    -----

Well, it seems that the harbowl will happen.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Blech. Time to watch the media gush over Ray Lewis and the Harbaughs.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

I am so disappointed in my Patriots right now. My birthday is SuperBowl Sunday and I was so excited that my team was in the final four. I'm actually not looking forward to my birthday anymore.
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

Glad to see the Patriots aren't in the Superbowl again. I got exactly what I was hoping for last year.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Doesn't look like I will be watching the Super Bowl this year except for the halftime show which features Beyonce. Both the teams I wanted to win today lost. I know missing the Super Bowl is an un-American activity, but I'd rather be un-American than watch 2 teams I dislike right now duke it out.

I'll get my national TV projections up later.
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinist Trainer View Post
    I am so disappointed in my Patriots right now. My birthday is SuperBowl Sunday and I was so excited that my team was in the final four. I'm actually not looking forward to my birthday anymore.
    Apologies, but I'm pretty stoked they lost. Not that I'm especially happy that it means the Ravens won, but eh, lesser of two evils and all that.

I changed my mind and am pulling for the 49ers to win the Super Bowl. I wanna see Ray Lewis cry some more, and for Terrell Suggs to shut the **** up.

So we get a Harbowl. Fair enough.

I'm cheering for the Ravens, because as I said earlier, after the handshake incident between Schwartz and Jim Harbaugh, I can't stand Jim Harbaugh.

That, and other Lions "fans" I've seen seem to love Jim Harbaugh. They often bring him up as an example of why Jim Schwartz is a terrible coach (basically, because he didn't do what Jim Harbaugh did and turn the Lions into a playoff team immediately; nobody could have turned the Lions into a playoff team in one year after '08 lol). So I want the Ravens to win to spite my fellow Lions fans and show them that Jim Harbaugh isn't some miracle worker of a coach.

Remember that the 49ers have never lost a Super Bowl. To be fair neither have the Ravens. But the 49ers have more appearances and thus more experience playing in Super Bowls. Again to be fair, no one on their 1994 championship team is in the NFL today, they're mostly in their 40s or 50s now.
    -----

I don't know but 49ers will win this time, and equalize the steelers.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Really not looking forward to the superbowl, except for Halftime. But I guess I'll cbeer for the 49ers. Raven's are being really dramatic. Isn't it like, Ray Lewis' last season or something? Bring more tears Ray. We just love them!

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Really not looking forward to the superbowl, except for Halftime. But I guess I'll cbeer for the 49ers. Raven's are being really dramatic. Isn't it like, Ray Lewis' last season or something? Bring more tears Ray. We just love them!
    The halftime show is pretty much the only thing I'm NOT looking forward to.
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

Love the Ravens and Ray Lewis. hate me all you want, but I'm rooting for them. This is going to be a fun superbowl

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Continuing my undefeated streak of teams i wanted to win but didn't. Guess i gotta root for the ravens now :/ Actually maybe i should root for the 49ers cuz maybe then they'll lose. Hmm....
    And for the record, yes every single matchup since wildcard week the team i have wanted to win has lost. Yuuuup. Except texans and patriots, that one i didn't really care who won

*credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    Love the Ravens and Ray Lewis. hate me all you want, but I'm rooting for them. This is going to be a fun superbowl
    I can't really root for a murderer, but I still want Baltimore to win.
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I can't really root for a murderer, but I still want Baltimore to win.
    Not going to touch that here. Thats a place for the debate forum. Suffice to say I do not think he killed someone. All I am going to say on the subject
    Last edited by TheWatersGreatGuardian; 21st January 2013 at 4:05 AM.

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Page 161 of 248 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast