Page 162 of 264 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 6577

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    Not going to touch that here. Thats a place for the debate forum. Suffice to say I do not think he killed someone. All I am going to say on the subject
    Yeah I think it's best we leave that alone.

Anyway, as a Cowboys fan, I definitely can't pull for the 49ers. That's why I'm pulling for the Ravens.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I got a strange feeling that SF is going to win. I think that we are seeing a change in the NFL with all these read option offenses.

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

I see the read-option being more comparable to the Wildcat. We'll see how well it runs next year once teams have had a chance to familiarize themselves with it. Teams also have to be careful while running it, because the QB is vulnerable to taking quite a few hits. RGIII is already well on his way to an injury-stunted career, and I think the more durable pocket passers will continue to be the preferred option.

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

LOL! i saw it last week, it is very fuuny!!
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

I'm happy that the Superbowl is Niners vs. Ravens. It'll be refreshing to see a Superbowl matchup that doesn't include Brady, one of the Mannings, Rodgers, etc. I look forward to a good game in February.

As for who I'm rooting for? Go Ravens!

It's the first time since 2003 that the Patriots, Colts, or Steelers won't be representing the AFC.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Glad the superbowl is exactly what I wanted after Seattle lost which I'm still mad about because I knew Atlanta was a fluke and would fail and I don't like the Patriots so I hope Baltimore wins it for me and for Ray Lewis I'll miss him my favorite defence player and the 49ers are meh I wanted Atlanta out so I wanted the 49ers in the superbowl but I don't want them to win..
    Last edited by munchlaxguy; 21st January 2013 at 8:29 PM.

I was pretty suprised that Patriot lost. I'll definitely root for the Ravens to win the Super Bowl. I don't really like Bay Area teams (any sport).

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    The halftime show is pretty much the only thing I'm NOT looking forward to.
    Me too. I don't really get why they picked her. Actually, I don't usually get why they pick who they do.
    Love the Ravens and Ray Lewis.
    Yep, me too. I'm not telling my dad or brother though, because they can't stand him.
    I got a strange feeling that SF is going to win. I think that we are seeing a change in the NFL with all these read option offenses.
    I think the Ravens will win, simply because I think their defense will get Kaepernick (sp?) rattled.
    That's great. I loled at lot, especially at the part about the pregnant cat and 'finger time'.

I wonder how they noticed stuff like that.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Whether it's Kapernick or Flacco, we'll have a new name to put next to Mark Rypien, Doug Williams, and Trent Dilfer in the list of "HE won a Superbowl?"

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

It is tough to decide, but I think 49ers will have something on their sleeves. They are a tricky team. But I expect a great game and a great First Edition of the Harbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    It's the first time since 2003 that the Patriots, Colts, or Steelers won't be representing the AFC.
    Wow. I didn't realize that.

I'm glad for some variety though. Yes, I would've preferred that the Texans be the ones representing the AFC in the Super Bowl (but unless Schaub gets his act together that'll likely never happen...erhem...sorry), but I am glad that we've got someone new in there. The constant domination of those three teams gets tiring after awhile.
    Want to watch some funny videos?
    Check out MandJTV, a channel where Raccoon Man, a hero nobler than any other, serves justice and does a few other ridiculous (and funny) things.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/1o7ho6.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario95 View Post
    It is tough to decide, but I think 49ers will have something on their sleeves. They are a tricky team. But I expect a great game and a great First Edition of the Harbowl.
    First edition? Surely you don't expect there to be more (at least for Super Bowl matchups)? The 49ers will likely be strong for a while, yet, but I think the Ravens are likely to fall off after this season; I think they've already been playing far above their level throughout the playoffs, and next season isn't looking so peachy in the free agent and cap departments for them, imo

Quote Originally Posted by SceptileFan View Post
    Wow. I didn't realize that.

I'm glad for some variety though. Yes, I would've preferred that the Texans be the ones representing the AFC in the Super Bowl (but unless Schaub gets his act together that'll likely never happen...erhem...sorry), but I am glad that we've got someone new in there. The constant domination of those three teams gets tiring after awhile.
    Is Matt Schaub really the Texans' main problem? I've been checking out a bunch of mock drafts lately, and the their projected (first-round) picks are all over the place, and I can't decide if they actually have holes besides maybe needing an additional receiver, or if analysts are just stupid.

Well, Sean Payton's finally back

All I can say is, about freaking time.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Well, Sean Payton's finally back

All I can say is, about freaking time.
    Well, he needs to upgrade his defense. It was their weakness.

Well his first move coming back was firing Spagnoula

If that's not an improvement, then I don't know what is
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

They should draft a DB.

or get Revis.. lol

Word is that Revis wants to be paid somewhere close to Mario Williams' 95 Million that he signed with the Bills.

No way the Saints go after him if he wants that.

I'm hoping they make a run at Ed Reed or Dashon Goldson
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Word is that Revis wants to be paid somewhere close to Mario Williams' 95 Million that he signed with the Bills.

No way the Saints go after him if he wants that.

I'm hoping they make a run at Ed Reed or Dashon Goldson
    I don't know how many years are left on their contract. As well they might trade Cromartie instead of Revis. I think drafting a db in first round sounds better with me, if they want to save their salary cap.

I'm pretty sure both are set to become free agents this offseason.

As far as drafting goes. Since Sean has decided to make a switch to 3-4, there going to have to be on the lookout for some big DT's, since nobody on the current roster other than Hicks can fill that spot. They may also be on the lookout for a pass rushing DE, since every team needs them and Will Smith may be on his way out in the offseason.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Pro bowl was everything I expected. I wonder if Goodell will carry through and actually not have one next year.

GodDamnZilla

Lions hired Brian Xanders, former GM of the Denver Broncos, to their FO today, apparently.

Now THAT is a good hire. Xanders did a good job as GM of the Broncos, and it never hurts to bring new perspectives to scouting. Kudos to Mayhew for being open to changing things around and hiring outside the Lions organization, too.

Other than that, nothing new from the Lions, except for Titus Young being an idiot and going on a Twitter rant, but I'm not touching that one with a 10-foot pole.

And as for drafting, for now, it looks like Werner, Moore, and Milliner are the favorites to get drafted by the Lions. Between those three, I hope they go for Werner, but I wouldn't mind Moore, either. Milliner isn't worth that high of a draft pick, though.

Quote Originally Posted by John Wallrein View Post
    Pro bowl was everything I expected. I wonder if Goodell will carry through and actually not have one next year.
    I never liked the pro bowl, they just the players take it like a scrimmage practice, and both sides are doing dumb things.. I think that it should take out.

Page 162 of 264 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast