Page 100 of 256 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 6382

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

  1. #2476
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A_TROLL_NAMED_SLACK View Post
    Nobody can beat the Giants.
    Giants ftw
    They were 9-7.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Breeder Drew View Post
    Gelatino, the Giants also beat the Pats in the regular season.

    Technically your argument is invalid, the Giants were 9-7 in the regular season, so saying that Gelatino is false is agreeing with the first post, and the first post isn't correct


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  2. #2477
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Empire State of the South.
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Does it really matter if they were 9-7? They won when in the playoffs, and at the end of the season, that's really the only record that matters.

  3. #2478
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    Why did you feel the need to make this thread? Why can't you just use the NFL thread?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  4. #2479
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    80

    Default

    The Giants are so good, they deserve their own thread.

  5. #2480
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Yay the Giants won last night. ( I knew alredy and watch tha game.)

    RAWK ON

  6. #2481
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The depths of your despair
    Posts
    492

    Default

    The giants won by a fluke, if the Pats didn't screw up at the end, they would have won.

    Credit to FrozenConstellation

  7. #2482
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    The giants won by a fluke, if the Pats didn't screw up at the end, they would have won.
    The Giants had their share of missed opportunites.
    The Patriots are lucky, in the first half, we could have scored 3 more touchdowns than we had.

  8. #2483
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Empire State of the South.
    Posts
    433

    Default

    The announcers kept kissing Tom Brady's *** last night.

  9. #2484
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    Remember that most of the time the Giants make the Super Bowl, they end up missing the playoffs the next year. A prime example was in 1987 - they lost their first five games, including all 3 games with replacement players during the strike.

    So if history is to happen, then the Giants are likely to miss the playoffs next year. Making this win a fluke.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

  10. #2485
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    80

    Default

    lol i couldn't hear because of my friends.
    But i would expect that, Bill Billecheck must have paid them.

  11. #2486
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breeder Drew View Post
    Does it really matter if they were 9-7? They won when in the playoffs, and at the end of the season, that's really the only record that matters.
    They still aren't "unbeatable". They won by Patriots misplays

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    The giants won by a fluke, if the Pats didn't screw up at the end, they would have won.
    I like him^
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    Remember that most of the time the Giants make the Super Bowl, they end up missing the playoffs the next year. A prime example was in 1987 - they lost their first five games, including all 3 games with replacement players during the strike.

    So if history is to happen, then the Giants are likely to miss the playoffs next year. Making this win a fluke.
    Oh snap.
    Quote Originally Posted by A_TROLL_NAMED_SLACK View Post
    lol i couldn't hear because of my friends.
    But i would expect that, Bill Billecheck must have paid them.
    You make no sense


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  12. #2487
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post

    You make no sense
    My friends were loud during the whole game.
    Bill Bellicheck payed the Referee to make good calls, but then Eli Mannings hot wife seduced him.

  13. #2488
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    *Welker misses pass to nearly clinch game*

    My life is over...
    You should be used to boston teams coming up short in the playoffs lately

    "What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

  14. #2489
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    OFWGKTADGAF
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    Too bad the username change thread no longer works, because you need to change your name to just "Slack Troll".

  15. #2490
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    Well, I only watched the fourth quarter of the superbowl and I didn't watch this season at all besides that, so what do I know.

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  16. #2491
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    You should be used to boston teams coming up short in the playoffs lately
    Remember the Bruins won last year's Stanley Cup
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

  17. #2492
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Impel Down
    Posts
    3,001

    Default

    Slept through the whole game actually. I guess I wasn't that interested.
    My deviantArt




    U mad bro?

  18. #2493
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    Remember the Bruins won last year's Stanley Cup
    Hockey dudn't count! :P

    Just kidding Hockey is just a sport I don't give a flying flip about. Baseball and football are my sports

    "What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

  19. #2494
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,801

    Default

    Not that exciting of a game, but maybe that's because my team wasn't in. The last 4 minutes were great though, and I'm glad the Giants won.

    Half-time show sucked too.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  20. #2495
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    It is my opinion that the Giants would not have won if they were playing the Steelers. The Steelers beat the previous two teams to make it to the Super Bowl with 9-7 records.

    I hope the Packers get to play the rematch on Opening night next season. I want the Packers to embarrass the Giants, they way they embarrassed us.
    Last edited by Pikachu Fan Number Nine; 7th February 2012 at 1:35 AM.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

  21. #2496
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Impel Down
    Posts
    3,001

    Default

    Packers/Giants seem like the way they will go for the season opener.

    They can't resist Previous and Current Super Bowl winner matchups.
    My deviantArt




    U mad bro?

  22. #2497
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    It is my opinion that the Giants would not have won if they were playing the Steelers. The Steelers beat the previous two teams to make it to the Super Bowl with 9-7 records.

    I hope the Packers get to play the rematch on Opening night next season. I want the Packers to embarrass the Giants, they way they embarrassed us.
    The Steelers couldn't stop the Broncos offense. You honestly think they would have fared better against a team with offensive playmakers like the giants??? Come on

    "What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

  23. #2498
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breeder Drew View Post
    The announcers kept kissing Tom Brady's *** last night.
    Is that all you ever talk about? How much you hate Brady? Look, I'm not a fan of him either, but 90% of your post content is about how the announcers were kissing up to Brady, or how you think Brady is a pansy, or how much Brady is a terrible person, (etc.). How about a reason why? Or just something different for once. Because I know I'm not the only person who gets annoyed by this.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  24. #2499
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    It is my opinion that the Giants would not have won if they were playing the Steelers. The Steelers beat the previous two teams to make it to the Super Bowl with 9-7 records.

    I hope the Packers get to play the rematch on Opening night next season. I want the Packers to embarrass the Giants, they way they embarrassed us.
    a) Steelers were super banged up going into the playoffs (hence their early exit), so getting to the SB would have been a long shot
    b) How does what happened in the 1979 season have a direct correlation with an outcome of a game today?

    I have claimed Giratina

  25. #2500
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
    Is that all you ever talk about? How much you hate Brady? Look, I'm not a fan of him either, but 90% of your post content is about how the announcers were kissing up to Brady, or how you think Brady is a pansy, or how much Brady is a terrible person, (etc.). How about a reason why? Or just something different for once. Because I know I'm not the only person who gets annoyed by this.
    I don't like Brady or the Pats, doesn't mean I don't acknowledge what they have done on the field.

    "What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Page 100 of 256 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •