Page 102 of 264 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 6598

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

Meachem will explode with the Chargers look for his #s to go up across the board.

Pokemon Black 2 FC : 4771 7646 8632

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage View Post
    Redskins just signed Pierre Garcon, so it looks like RG3 won't be thrown to the flames next year.

EDIT: Vincent Jackson to the Bucs.... we'll have to see about this.
    I'm pleasantly surprised my Bucs are actually spending money on quality FA's this season. Jackson, Wright, and Nicks in less than 24 hours. Wow.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Meachem was a solid #3. I 'm sure that he can handle the workload of being a #1 guy. He really did step up in some big games. Sucks that we lost them, but the offense is still loaded without him.

What I'm more concerned about is how our defense is going to look going into this year.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

The Chiefs got Peyton Hillis from the Browns- I'm curious to see how that will turn out. He didn't have the greatest year last year, but maybe the change in scenery will help.
    49ers addressed their only real problem with Randy Moss (assuming he's able to pick right back where he left off).

Especially if Manning signs in Arizon and brings Wayne with him.
    The Randy Moss thing seemed random, but now that we're hearing about Manning with the 49ers it makes more sense. And, whoa, Manning in Arizona with Fitzgerald and Wayne would be pretty sick.
    They're falling apart, and with them likely moving the LA soon, perhaps a fresh start is needed.
    I like this statement.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Peyton Manning to San Francisco?

Manning throwing to Randy Moss, with Frank Gore in the backfield, Vernon Davis to spread the field, and that killer defense..?

Can we just hand them the superbowl right now?

Peyton Manning to San Francisco?

Manning throwing to Randy Moss, with Frank Gore in the backfield, Vernon Davis to spread the field, and that killer defense..?

Can we just hand them the superbowl right now?
    That's looking pretty likely to me. Alex Smith has gone to Miami, and I'm doubted the 49ers would let him go unless they thought they had a good chance at Manning.

They got to the NFC Championship Game last year- if they add Manning, I'd be surprised if they don't at least make the Superbowl.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Looks like Manning is headed to Denver.

And the 9er's will be left holding the bags.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I don't really get manning's choice here. Unless denver goes on a massive spending spree, he just landed on a team that is not really close to winning a superbowl. Now if he had gone to the 9er's? They would be superbowl ready this year.

IMO manning has very little time left in his NFL career after 4 neck surgeries and 36 years old. Look for him to break down fairly quickly

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

The other question is what will happen of Alex Smith. He can't be too happy that the moment Manning became available, his team went after him. Sort of gives the idea that he was never their long term answer. Apparently, he took a look with the Dolphins.

And Tim Tebow is going out the door too. Denver plans to trade him once they sign Manning.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    I don't really get manning's choice here. Unless denver goes on a massive spending spree, he just landed on a team that is not really close to winning a superbowl. Now if he had gone to the 9er's? They would be superbowl ready this year.
    Yeah, it seems like a really dumb decision especially since a team like the '49ers was begging for him. When he inevitably retires in the near future, and with Tebow gone, I wonder how Denver will end up.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Look for him to break down fairly quickly
    He has at least two years, and up to four of he stays healthy. Anyway, Manning is still a huge upgrade from Tebow.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Well this is the best possible scenario for Tebow. If he lands in Miami hell play for a great QB coach and get the development he needs. E needs to play somewhere in Florida but Miami is the best option.

I'm thinking Smith might head to Miami. He can't be too happy after what happened.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    He has at least two years, and up to four of he stays healthy. Anyway, Manning is still a huge upgrade from Tebow.
    He is 36 coming off major neck surgery, and has had 3 other neck surgeries prior to this one. IMO he is very fragile now, and defenses will be aiming high on him. Add to that that Denver's O line was no very good at pass blocking and Tebow was flushed out of the pocket and forced to run for his life, I think Manning will be out pretty quick.

Denver was a bad choice for Manning.

Lol. Forget my earlier statement then. Dolphins just picked up David Garrard.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

He is 36 coming off major neck surgery, and has had 3 other neck surgeries prior to this one. IMO he is very fragile now, and defenses will be aiming high on him.
    He is not "fragile" yet. He won't injure so easily that he can't even last two years.

Add to that that Denver's O line was no very good at pass blocking and Tebow was flushed out of the pocket and forced to run for his life, I think Manning will be out pretty quick.
    The O line was part of the problem, but Tebow also ran out of the pocket even when it wasn't collapsing because he is a rushing QB. Manning is pretty good in the pocket, and can make quick, accurate throws.
    Last edited by Moneyy; 20th March 2012 at 9:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    He is not "fragile" yet. He won't injure so easily that he can't even last two years.

Add to that that Denver's O line was no very good at pass blocking and Tebow was flushed out of the pocket and forced to run for his life, I think Manning will be out pretty quick.
    The O line was part of the problem, but Tebow also ran out of the pocket even when it wasn't collapsing because he is a rushing QB. Manning is pretty good in the pocket, and can make quick, accurate throws.[/QUOTE]

I still don't get the choice. if he wanted to win a superbowl, the 49ers are the clear choice at the moment.

I still don't get the choice. if he wanted to win a superbowl, the 49ers are the clear choice at the moment.
    True. If he wanted to win the Super Bowl the 49ers were a much better choice than the Broncos, so I'm not 100% sure why he chose Denve either.

Apparently he said he still wants to be in the AFC so he can face his brother (on the schedule?).

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Apparently he said he still wants to be in the AFC so he can face his brother (on the schedule?).
    Thats what I heard to. Except it was that he didn't want to be in the same league as Eli for the reason that he didn't want to face him in regular season.

I guess that he didn't want to impede Eli's already tumultuous task of getting to the Super Bowl in the NFC. There's the Saints, Packers, Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, and Bears that he would potentially have to play through to get there.

Since the NFC is loaded, I guess he figured it would be harder for him to get there and my guess is that he wants to face Eli in the Super Bowl.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    I guess that he didn't want to impede Eli's already tumultuous task of getting to the Super Bowl in the NFC. There's the Saints, Packers, Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, and Bears that he would potentially have to play through to get there.

Since the NFC is loaded, I guess he figured it would be harder for him to get there and my guess is that he wants to face Eli in the Super Bowl.
    Thats what I think too. Otherwise choosing Denver over San Fran makes no sense. For example, Throw to Vernon Davis, or throw to Demarious Thomas. Have Frank Gore behind you, or have an aging McGahee. Seems a no brainier.

Tebow to the Packers?

Give us a year, and we'll produce a top 10 QB, thats right we groom QBs here in the tundra. From Favre, to Rodgers, to Flynn best Quarterback legacy in the league.

Favorite player=Peyton Manning
    Most Hated Team=Denver Broncos

Peyton Manning now with Denver Broncos=

Does not compute Does not compute Does not compute

*BOOM*
    Thats what I think too. Otherwise choosing Denver over San Fran makes no sense.
    I'm figuring the presense of John Elway in Denver played a big part.

Maybe Manning just likes horses.

Page 102 of 264 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast