Page 111 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 6460

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

What was up with yesterday? Nearly every game ended with an upset or had an team upsetting a win at one point. Intense.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Chargers kicked the titans ***. Total domination. CJ2K aint ****

Wow, the Chiefs laid a big fat egg yesterday. I feel there's going to be some difficult weeks ahead, not even looking at the schedule, because the team seems so demoralized. ... And looking at the schedule now doesn't give me any more hope (at Saints, Bucaneers; home for Titans and Chargers).

What's you guys' opinion of the TB/NY game ending? I understand what the TB coach was trying to do, although it does seem like it could be dangerous. It's hard to say though, because I've never seen anything like that. Overall, I'd discourage it over the injuries possible. Plus, it seems unlikely to work if it was expected.

Also, I heard about a high school player on ESPN. On friday, he ran for over 600 yards and 10 TD.

Spoiler:- Replies to Posts:
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

As a bucs fan, I don't like what our coach did. It sets a bad example, and it will like you said, invite injury.

Hey coach, if you are going to "play to the last whistle" maybe you should have your team stop the other team from cutting 90 yards through your defense like butter at the end of the game. Oh, and not giving up 500 yards passing would be nice too.

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Gonna go ahead and say it.

These replacement refs blow ***. This isn't news, though. We've all known this since preseason.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

The replacement refs are horrifyingly bad. When I heard that the NFL wasn't even hiring BCS conference officials I expected terrible, and these guys have delivered on the terrible. When Mike Pereria and eternal optimist Jon Gruden of all people think you're doing a crap job you've got problems.

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2012-...ment-refs.html

Brian Orakpo and Adam Carriker of the Redskins are done for the year, that kind of really sucks. While I think they've got the depth in their front 7 to survive (Jarvis Jenkins > Adam Carriker) it does kill some of my hype for the team. Shame it was Orakpo and Carriker and not Josh Morgon who got hurt, he is beyond stupid. At least RG3 is still awesome, as long as RG3 plays well and stays healthy it doesn't matter what our record is this year.

Do the wakey-wakey exercises or else.

4 SEC teams in the AP top 6.

Are the other conferences even trying?

I had an ominous feeling about the Eagles today, but I seriously didn't expect us to down 24-0 at the end of the half. This game is embarrassing.

Well Cleveland lost again, it won't be long before the number of no-shows goes up, and then possible blackouts.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    As a bucs fan, I don't like what our coach did. It sets a bad example, and it will like you said, invite injury.

Hey coach, if you are going to "play to the last whistle" maybe you should have your team stop the other team from cutting 90 yards through your defense like butter at the end of the game. Oh, and not giving up 500 yards passing would be nice too.
    I'm very dissapointed with the outcome of that game, there is no WAY Dallas should have had that many yards. Tampa Bay we need to do something and do it fast, defeated by the cowgirls..UGGGGHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    I'm very dissapointed with the outcome of that game, there is no WAY Dallas should have had that many yards. Tampa Bay we need to do something and do it fast, defeated by the cowgirls..UGGGGHHHHHHHH
    We are still a team in transition.

PS: on the 11 dallas TD, there were about 4 O-lineman that had bucs defenders by their jerseys. No flag. These refs are really getting bad.

Oh well, at least Elway and Manning are 1-2

So I think Texans are definitely going to the play off. That entire game was a little stressful though, especially the last down.

Did you hear the BS chant during the Ravens-Patriots game last night? Some say it was classless and trashy, but I think the Ravens fans are right.

Obvious bad language incoming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdFAY...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Did you hear the BS chant during the Ravens-Patriots game last night? Some say it was classless and trashy, but I think the Ravens fans are right.

Obvious bad language incoming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdFAY...layer_embedded
    Wow.

"That is the loudest manure chant I have ever heard."
    Did they rehearse that before the game? They were so well in tune with each other O_O

Chiefs beat the Saints? What? I'd say it's the craziest thing I'd seen the Chiefs do, but they beat the Packers last year. (what?)

Did you guys see that catch by the Titans player? I think they said his name was Nate Washington. One of the best I've seen in a while.

Anyway, about the refs. I'd heard tv analysts say the commissioner & owners (or whoever's fighting the refs) just don't really care if they're brought back. People aren't going to stop watching, the players aren't going to walk away- there's no incentive to do anything. If the result of Monday night (and the rest of the weekend) doesn't get the ball moving, then, as much as I don't want to accept it, I have to agree that they really don't care, and that's really shameful.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

OK Green Bay is not off to a good start. It's probably not a coincidence that both losses came against the NFC West either. I just hope they can step up. I mean, the Seattle game should have been an easy win.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Seattle has Marshawn Lynch and one of the elite defenses in the league. Russell Wilson and the O-line suck, but they're hardly an easy out for anyone.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    OK Green Bay is not off to a good start. It's probably not a coincidence that both losses came against the NFC West either. I just hope they can step up. I mean, the Seattle game should have been an easy win.
    Green Bay DID win that game. It just got taken from them by untrained refs.

Honestly this is kinda fun with the replacement refs.

Of course until they cause your team to lose the game. Which thankfully mine hasn't lost because of the refs yet. They lost to Seattle last weekend.

I still beileve that Golden Tate caught that ball plus they can't review a play like that if two players catch it it is up to the offical to determine who caught it.The officals do stink though there was a couple holding calls on Seattle that didn't even happen the old refs need to return.. I am a major Seattle fan and I don't like the Packers Seattle won the game fair and square to me so if you say they didn't win then you didn't watch the game plus before I end this if you say Seattle is a easy win you obviously never seen their rosters I mean Seattle has like a WAY better defence then that terrible defence Green Bay has.
    Last edited by munchlaxguy; 25th September 2012 at 11:33 PM.

Impartial observer. That was not a touchdown, that was an interception under the rule. Tate never had possession, unless having possession of the guy who caught the ball counts (i.e. It was a catch only if the NFL follows the transitive property).

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Impartial observer. That was not a touchdown, that was an interception under the rule. Tate never had possession, unless having possession of the guy who caught the ball counts (i.e. It was a catch only if the NFL follows the transitive property).

woot21 out dawgs
    Nope NFL said it was a proper call I just watched Sportscenter. I still think it was the right call....

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxguy View Post
    Nope NFL said it was a proper call I just watched Sportscenter. I still think it was the right call....
    NFL was not going to say it was a blown call. They wouldn't acknowledge their replacements cost someone a game.

That was NOT simultaneous possession by any stretch of the imagination. Jennings caught the ball, and Tate put an arm in there and may have been touching it at some point or other.

Meh oh well Seattle won it was a touchdown people need to stop talking about this so badly ._.

Tate only had one hand around the ball while Jennings had both hands AND had the ball against his chest.

The call was BS. The only people that disagree (for the most part), are Seahawks fans and fans who are against the Packers.

Not to mention the blatant offensive pass interference that the league actually acknowledged.

Page 111 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast